Restaurant Conversation

Change of Heart

Kae's POV

I entered the restaurant's entrace door and saw Mel standing there... with a bunch of guys? OH WELL ... indeed she has a lot of boyfriends ~ POPULAR MUCH? XP

"Mel!!" I shouted and walked up to her and the table.

Suddenly, I heard some random stranger calling my name. He was from the crowd of guys at the table but I have no idea who said it. When I stood next to Mel, I turned to greet the guys.

"Hello everybody!" I bowed and smiled at them.

"Who is she? She is who?" a pretty cute boy asked his friends.

"Yeah... who is this pretty lady?" another guy asked. He looked really... cheerful. The way he smiles is just so enchanting, so sweet, so... what words can describe his smile?

"Let me introduce you. She is not who. Her name is Kae and she's my friend~." Mel said.

"Hello." I bowed again. Then Mel introduced me to the guys. Two of them looked familiar but I know for sure I don't know them.

"Annyeong Kae!" they spoke Korean? o_O COOLIOS! LEMME TRY SPEAKING TO THEM IN KOREAN TOO! ....... not!

"You're Korean?" I asked, sounding very excited. They all nodded in response.

"Are you Korean too?" The cutie asked. His name was... seungri right?

"Aniyo." I smiled :D. "I'm Chinese but I learned Korean before from my Korean friends. They're crazy for kpop."

"Ah.... that explains why..."

"So Kae, how's life been for you?" G-something asked. I forgot his name =_= it sounds so.. Koreanized D:

"Life's been great... uhm... what's your name again?" I scratched the back of my head. He looked at this other guy named Young something o_O.

"She doesn't remember us?" I heard him whisper to the guy.

"She's probably playing a prank on us." Young something replied. "Kae, you don't remember us at all?" I shook my he-

"HEY! YOU'RE THAT GUY FROM MY DREAMS. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HAUNTING ME WITH FIRE!?" I was in my self-defense mode, ready to kick some asses if they try to do something out of the ordinary.

"Uh oh..." I heard Mel mutter under her breath. She was shaking her head as well. "This does not look good."

"What do you mean by that guy from my dreams?" he asked.

"I don't know o_O. Your voice sounded like the guy from my dreams... and you look like him too. OH and G-" I rolled my eyes upward so that it's staring at the ceiling. I was trying to remember what he said his name was but failed at it. GOSH why is this so difficult!? I got the other's names perfectly except for these two =_=.

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong."

"Yeah and that guy. Are you sure you two don't have evil twins or something?" I asked, rubbing my chins.

"Um.. we don't have twins." I was speechless. Maybe they have clones? Doubts.

Since it was getting even more awkward. I decided to turn to Mel.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked, searching the restaurant for that guy. Whenever I come here, he's present as well. But today, that mean guy didn't even say hi.

"Don't remind me about him." Mel replied in Cantonese.

"What happened?" I asked her in the same language - Cantonese is awesome.

"He freaking used me for money and stole my money in the end. I never knew people change that fast. Well, I do but Aaron...?"

"How much did he steal?" My eyes widened and jaws dropping.

"Not much. About fifty bucks or more?" As much as I hate to say this but... even if we're considered rich, money is STILL money! You don't allow random people to STEAL money from you! Plus, I could have bought so many things with those fifty bucks! I'm pretty sure Mel will agree with me on this one.

"Where's that son of a bastard? He needs to be taught a lesson!" I pretended to roll my invisible sleeves up.

"Wait Kae... where are you going or what are you going to do to him?"

"Beat him to the pulp. What else? He does NOT dare hurt my friend or even go anywhere near STEALING money! It's illegal and I can get him to go to jail. And in this case, he broke those rules!"

"What rules?" Seungri, the cutie asked. Yes I remembered his name :) 'cuz he was just that cute.

"The rules he promised me beforehand..."

"I don't remember such things." Mel thought.

"He promised me something a long time ago before I came back to America... and he shall know the consequences for hurting MY friends!" I was furious. No kidding. He's a liar! A RULE BREAKER! A SCAMMER D:< A BASTARD, A DOUCHEBAG, A ING LIAR. DID I MENTION HE'S A HEARTBREAKER? I DIDN'T, BUT NOW I DID. And I thought he would be able to make Mel happy too T_T I trusted the wrong guy.

"Kae, please... don't do anything rash. Don't provoke him. Please?" Mel pleaded. I sighed.

"Fine. Just cuz you said so but if you hadn't, he would not even live up to 30 years old." Mel smiled. "But if I happen to see him on the streets or anywhere near your district or mine, I won't hesitate in beating the out of him. He deserves it."

"If it's that, then I wouldn't mind you avenging me. If that's the right word..." Mel grinned. Kekeke damn straight.

"Back to them... you really don't remember them?" Mel asked.

O_O I have no idea what she meant. Like, what is she talking about? Them? Me know them? Nonsense. I've never seen them in my life before other than their appearance in my dreams.

"I only met them today." =_= Mel turned to face Jiyong and Young.... dammit what was his name again? Oh well.. let's call him Mr. Mohawk until I remember his name or ask for it. Which is quite unlikely... he looks - not that approachable.

"Mel, she seriously doesn't remember us?" Jiyong questioned. Mel nodded. "But we're buddies! She even called me a stupid liar. HOW CAN SHE NOT REMEMBER US!?" Jiyong-sshi then got up from his seat and headed straight towards me. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and started shaking me. While in the process, he continued shouting.

"KAE! THIS IS NOT FUNNY! STOP PRANKING US!" I was starting to get dizzy and noticed a headache starting to form.

"Let... go... please..." I said although it sounded like a whisper. I was clutching onto my head while shutting my eyes. When I opened them, I saw duplicates of Mel and Jiyong-sshi as well as the rest of the people at the table.

"Kae... are you alright?" Mel asked.

"Mhmm I guess... I think I'll be going now." These people are weird...

"Are you sure? Do you want some water first?" I shook my head at my concerned friend.

"It's okay. I'll drive home and get some rest." I waved goodbye to Mel and the guys, and then exited the restaurant. I went to my car that was parked right outside and then drove back home.

When I arrived to the front of my house, I parked my car in the driveway. I entered through the front door after taking my keys out and plugging it into the key hole.

"Mom, dad, I'm home!" I shouted as I closed and locked the door.

Without waiting for an answer from either one of them, I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down onto my bed.

Please don't let me have that dream again.

 

Mel's POV

"Jiyong, look what you did! Ugh!!" *facepalm*

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Great. Now I don't have a ride home"

"what do you mean?"

"I drank a bit earlier. That's why I called her to come! And now she's gone." HOW AM I GOING TO GO HOME?!

"Oh well. And did Aaron really steal your money?!! That bastard. "

"How'd you- ohh right. You learned Canto  =_="

"Disrespectul bastard" Seunghyun said in a funny tone. I started to laugh a bit.

"What happened to her though?" he scratched his head.

"Mel... why doesn't she remember us?" Taeyang asked.

"*sigh* You see..." I sat down with them and explained everything.

"Another bastard right there." Jiyong said.

"Yes, you can stop calling them that." I looked at him.

"Ohh shoot. I can't stay here this long. I'm going to be in trouble." I quickly stood up.

"Why?" they all asked.

"My dad will find out I was sitting with a bunch of guys. >_>"

"What? He's here?" they all looked around.

"Nope, but the message will go to him sooner or later." I walked back to my room.

Damn. Kae is right. I could of bought something with that $50. Hmmm.

I need to call someone to drive me home! D=

I wonder if Nelly or Jay can. Or are they busy? Exhausted? I don't know.

I decided to call Jay anyway. Good thing he was still awake.

-------- Next Day -------

"Mel. Come here." My parents called me.

Oh shoot. What happened?

Turns out they found out about Aaron.

"From now on, don't hang out with other guys." they said.

"What? But what about at the restaurant there are-"

"Besides them. And Jay. We don't want you to hang out with such guys who steal money."

"What if they don't even know that we-"

"When they do find out, they will want to hang around you even more."

"Ahh, fine. Is that it?"

"If you do hang out with a guy, make sure we know them. Or approve"

"Whhhhaaaat."

"Ok you can go now."

"Ehhhhhhhhh." I pouted and walked back upstairs

"What did Mom and Dad say?" Nelly asked me.

"They told me not to hang around with other guys unless they approve."

"Ahh."

"You're so lucky you have a ring." I looked at her hand.

"You do too. More than me."

"But yours is an actual ring."

"Then get married." Yep, her and Jay are married. Because... they have a child. That's one reason.

"yeah. With myself. That's wonderful." I rolled my eyes.

"Nelly! He's crying again! Come!!" I heard  Jay call.

"Ok!" she walked back to their room.

"Meh.. now I'm bored. Again. Oh well, play games. No I think I should see if Kae is alright, should I? I think I should." I nodded my head. "Or is Niel there?"

"Whatever." I went to the backyard and sat by the pool.

"am I the only one, alone?" I pouted and played with the water.

What time is it? I took out my phone with my feet dangling in the water.

"*gasp* no more battery!!" Well there's 10%

"Oh yay! Someone texted me-  WHAT it turned off?! you can't be serious." I quickly ran to my room and plugged the charger in.

"yes.." I opened the text message.

Heyy, are you busy today?

      - Jiyong.

 

"*gasp* how does he know my number? OH well. " I smiled and quickly texted him back.


 

Updates~ Like it? SUBSCRIBE! Have something to say? COMMENT!

 

Don't want to comment? Well let me say that the story might end soon.

=P