Now

Change of Heart

Kae's POV

I'm confused. Who are these people in the same photo as me?

I was going through the files I had on my laptop. When did I get one anyways? I have absolutely no idea. Was it a gift? O_O Oh well.. as long as I have a laptop ^__^. While browsing through each folder, I came across a folder that I got me interested and attracted to it. It was pictures of Mel and me... but the thing is, there were two other guys. I don't think I've met them before. Nope. They're strangers to me.

Just then, Mel walked into my room. She came over, like every other day. Does she not have wo- oh yeah.. she doesn't need to work. That lucky girl.

"Whatcha doin'?" She asked.

"Nothing much. Hey Mel," I started, staring at each photo. "Who are these people?"

Mel didn't reply for ten seconds and yes, I did count. 1... 10. THERE YOU GO! :D I'm just kidding. But she didn't reply for a while.

"Mel?"

"Huh? Oh.. yeah?"

"Weren't you listening to me?" I asked.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking of something."

"ANYWAYS... who are these people? OMO! IS ONE OF THEM YOUR BOYFRIEND? IT MUST BE THIS DUDE RIGHT HERE!" I pointed at the screen towards the dude that was standing on Mel's left and my right side. Basically

"WHAT!? You mean... you don't remember them!?" I shook my head.

"What do you mean I don't remember them?" Mel sighed.

"Gosh you scared me there. I don't even know them. How would I remember them?" Her jaws automatically dropped.

Mel's POV

 

D=

 

You've gotta be kidding me... she doesn't remember... them??

Ohhh god..... Not them too..... If it was just that dude, then good. But even Taeyang?

"You've got to be kidding me." after 5 years then she discovers these pictures?

I bent down a bit and started to open other pictures..

"*GASP*" I gasped. Lol.

"WHAT THE WHO IS THAT?! Why in the world am I sleeping on his shoulder and his head is on my head?!!?"

"Oh my.god." I forgot that picture was still there!!

"Ahh. my head hurts." Kae started to rub her temples.

"I wanna sleep." she plopped onto her bed.

"Alright then." I left the room and closed her door.

What if she starts remembering the bad guy too? I hate him.

Random*

Let's see. I have to go to yoga tomorrow. And then 'work'. And then free day. And then yoga. And then work . And then free day. And yes, you get it.

It's not always good to sit there everyday ya know. So some physical activities are good.

Since I have nothing to do, I'll go shopping!

I hopped into my car and drove to the mall.

I should have cash with me right? I looked in my purse before coming out of the car. Yep. I have money. But hey! I thought I had $20 more in here. Where did the other $20 go? Did I buy other stuff? No. I don't think so. I'll think of it later.

I walked to my favourite store!! I'm not exactly sure when it opened, but it's pretty new. I love those clothes! They are a perfect fit!!! Hehe, I'm a VIP there. It's a bit expensive but it's worth buying. I love the fabrics and material it is made out of.

A bit obsessive?

BUT OMG THIS STORE IS WONDERFUL.

I don't always buy clothes. Just maybe one item a week? Meh.

"Yo, I heard that the owner of the store is like in his early 20s" one of the girls squealed. High school students. Meh.

"Yeah, he's Asian or something." The other one said.

"Is he hot? Cute?" she asked again.

Ehh. What weird people nowadays.  No, he's cold. Cute? If cute is like a dolphin, then he must be blue? AHHA Avatar. I chuckled at my own joke. Good thing no one noticed me.

I paid for the shirt I just tried on and left.

I wonder if there are any ice cream here.

I walked back to my car and put the bag on the passenger seat.

'It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

These days, I haven't been sleeping
Staying up, playing back myself leaving
When your birthday passed, and I didn't call

Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall'

"Oh god. What is this?" I took a left turn as the song, Back To December by Taylor Swift, continued to play. I didn't bother to change the song because it sounds nice.. but then the words got into my head.

 

'I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't"

 

"Wow." for some reason flashbacks of me in Korea came up. Except the dates were wrong, nope. It was not September.

I parked and stopped the car when I got back to Kae's house.

"*Sigh* I still haven't forgotten him, have I?" I stood there in silence.

I would forget him for a while, then remember him the next day. Everytime it rained, it reminded me of the day we got stuck since Kae and Taeyang would not drive us back so we ate Korean BBQ. When it was winter, everytime I was about to slip and fall, it reminded me of that day I slipped and he laughed at me. Then he slipped too. And after we both fell.

And really. The day he saw me cry... When he yelled at me because of Jaehwa.

I wonder how they are doing now.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

 

----------

So this is the present, now!