Aaron

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

I can't fall asleep anymore!

Might as well just change first...

-5mins later-

NOW. Let’s see if Kae is online. Oh, she is! Shouldn’t she be sleeping? Or is she still studying?

 

¤ M e l * says : shouldn’t you be studying… you are still online? -.-

-                사랑<3          shawtyykae     says:  GOOD MORNING! Oh I did study. You know, when you study you should have a break time and not have that much stress at once..

¤ M e l * says : alright then.

 

I pressed the video chat icon and she accepted again.

“Wassup.” I said.

“nothing much. You?”

“Oh yeah. I should get ready. I’m going to go out soon.”

“Go out! WITH WHO?!?!” someone’s getting excited >_>

“Yes. Go out…. side! OUTSIDE.” HA! >=)

" =.=  but seriously. Who though."

"Aaron.. >_> "

"when is he coming?"

"I actually don't know..."

"ahh.." she then had a smirk on her face.

"what!?" I looked at her.

"nothing." yeah better be nothing. I don't think I'm blushing. I feel no heat on my cheeks~! And I don't think I have a crush on him anymore.. wait.. if I blush because I like someone then why did I turn red last time when she talked about Ji- O.O AH!. I blush for almost anything anyways. I shook my head.

"are you ok?" she gave me a weird look.

"yeah." I nodded again.

"where did your sister go? It seems really quiet"

"she went to the airport this morning already."

"ahh. SOO MEL."

"SO Kae... Ahhaha SOKAE. Sounds like soaking."

"Yeah it does. Anyway...."

"What."

"According to this horoscope site.. you are a Capricorn."

"Yes I know."

"And Aaron is a Scorpio."

"Oh really?" I quickly went to Google and searched it.

"Yep he is." I scrolled down the pages.

"And the Capricorn and Scorpio are good matches."

"Are you serious. This is what you wanted to tell me??" I asked her. She smirked.

"You like HIM?" She asked, emphasizing the 'him' part of the question.

"Does it seem like I do?" I rolled my eyes. Clearly I DON'T. Ok. I DO NOT.

"Maybe~ who knows."

"Me. I know. I control my own feelings." I said.

"Are you sure~~. You like him don't you~?"

"I don't know! Stop asking me!" Seriously, I don't! T.T

-                사랑<3          shawtyykae     says:  BRB

¤ M e l * says :K.

She left the computer. GOOD. Wait.  Was I blushing? I quickly looked into my iPod as a mirror. Nawh..

NOW. Let's call Taeyang over. I quickly climbed over to their apartment.

"Taeyang! Come! Kae and I are doing a video chat!" I saw him sitting on the couch then quickly got up.

I hurridly climbed back and looked at the computer. Good. She didn't come back yet.

I opened the door and Taeyang was there. Followed by... Jiyong.

"Mel?" I heard Kae and quickly walked to the computer.

"Guess who's here~" I smiled at Kae then Taeyang appeared on the screen. I got off the chair so he could sit. Jiyong was standing beside the chair.

"Uhm.. Mel." Jiyong said.

"Y-yea?" I looked at him and then back at the computer.

*DING DONG*

The bell rang. Who could it be? NO DUH. It's Aaron.

I opened the door.

"Hey! So you ready?"

"Well you are early." I said.

"Hm. Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." Now.. there are 3 guys in my appartment.

I looked back and saw Taeyang and Jiyong giving the uh-who-is-this?- look.

"Wha- OH. This is Aaron."

"Aaron. This is Taeyang and Jiyong." I introduced them to each other.

"Annyeong haseyo" he said and bowed a bit.

" Annyeo-"

"HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU LEARN THAT?" I asked Aaron cutting off Taeyang and Jiyong before they could say it back to him.

"Haha, I've learned well Mel." he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Hmm >_> "

"So. This guy is your boyfriend right?" thankfully he asked in Cantonese.

"I see your Cantonese has improved." I said ignoring the question.

"Yes. Now answer the question."

"No he's not. " I looked at the monitor. Kae was observing everything while Taeyang and Jiyong still don't understand what we are talking about.

"Go on. Talk to Kae" I told them and they turned back to the monitor.

"What about you? You have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"No."

"Why Mel? Why?" Kae smirked.

"Shut up. We are just socializing and getting to know each other." I glared at her.

"Ok that was just mean. Sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright. I know why though."

"What? Why what? What's what reason?" Jiyong asked. That meanie head.

I saw Taeyang whisper something to Jiyong. Then he was about to walk towards me.

"Did you eat yet?" Aaron asked me. I saw form the corner of my eye, Jiyong sat down.

"No.. did you?" I asked him back.

"Not yet. OH I learned how to cook this new thing. I was wondering if you wanted to try."

"Hm. What is it?" I asked.

"HA. Mel, you know Jiyong doesn't know how to cook?" Kae interupted and laughed.

"Uh... sure?"

"How did you know?! I mean.. why haven't you ever see me cook? I am good at cooking. Just that Taeyang likes to cook so I don't really use the kitchen much when you guys come over" Jiyong quickly thought of something to say.

"No. But he really doesn't know how to-"

"SHSSH." Jiyong interupted Taeyang.

"Alright then. So what was it?" I turned to Aaron.

"Well. Let's see if you have the stuff in your kitchen."

"Hah. Ok." we both walked to the kitchen leaving those 2 there with Kae.

 

"Hmm.. Oh well. Let's make something else then. Pancakes?" he asked and pulled out a box of those pancake flour things.

"I did not know that I had that there." I walked to the cupboard and looked for other stuff. Hm.

"won't this take like a while though? 30 minutes?" I asked him.

"Whatever. We have time. Do your friends want pancakes?"

"I'm not sure... Taeyang, Jiyong you want pancakes??" I raised my voice loud enough for them to hear but not yet yelling.

"SURE!" they both yelled back.

"That's a yes then." I looked at Aaron as he put on an apron.

"Oh me too. I'm making them too." I took out another apron.