Have you forgotten?

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

Nah, I don't feel like eating ice cream anymore. Unless if obviously someone offers me, I have no choice to accept it =)

It's called being nice.

To Kae: where are you?

-30 seconds later-

From Kae: with Hyunseung and them

To Kae: Is Taeyang there too? Lol he followed?

From Kae: Lol yeah

Mel: Hehe, b/c he's worried about you? wink in case there's some random weirdo popping up.

Kae: yeah sure.

 

Well there she is, with her oppa. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I finished cleaning my closet already.

"What should I do~~? Oh. My. Gawd~" I sang. This is me when there is no one around. Yep yep.

I should really get some friends to hang out with, but I wanna stay home! And none of them go out either =.= We should hang out.

I was planning to play some video games but then decided to go to Kae's room and play on her laptop.

"Password.... hm...." I randomly typed something that I think she would set as a password, and I got in~! Yes.

I saw the background was Taeyang and started laughing. I went back to my room to get my phone and took out the memory card from it. I put it into the laptop and copied and pasted a picture of those two sleeping onto the laptop. I took it back out and into my phone and opened photoshop. Kekeeee, this will be fun.

I made the background sky blue, added stars, and a moon. Then I added a teddy bear on the bottom right hand corner "HEHEHEE." I wrote some words and added a huge heart around those two. I saved the picture and printed it out. "Muhahaha" I actually said that out loud.

I was planning to leave it saved onto her computer but then I thought of putting it as the background x)

She will love this when she comes back. I quickly went back to my room and put the picture into my photo album. I wonder when she'll be back home~.

I was about to take a shower until someone rang the door bell. It was Kae and Taeyang. They are finally back. I was sooo bored. But if I actually think about it, it hasn't been that long. Just- oh. 3 hours. I opened the door and stepped back 3 meters away from them.

When they were coming in, "Look who's under the mistletoe~" I chuckled as they looked up. Kae looked back at me then somewhere else blushing. Taeyang looked somewhere else too.

"*clears throat* SOO, it seems to be like Kae and Taeyang. I wonder what people are suppose to be doing when they are under the mistletoe~" I teased them and then Kae hit my arm.

"Owh~ >=(" I looked at her. "But it's true.." And they still need to tell me where they went too.

Kae's POV

I was having an amazing time with Hyunseung oppa and the guys somewhere near their neighbourhood. It wasn't very far from my apartment actually. Around five or six blocks down? Anyways.... As I was laughing with them, I noticed a figure hiding behind a tree. Lookie here, a tree isn't that fat to hide a human that is buffed up. No matter who it is, I would know.

I decided to ignore the person behind the tree and then I received a text message from Mel.

From Mel: where are you?

I observed my surrounding. Where am I? Oh well, not that it really matters. So I just replied briefly without much details. No need for the long details to complete a summary. Otherwise that'll be known as a retell of a story and in this case, its not a story.

To Mel: with Hyunseung and them

What? It's true! 

From Mel: Is Taeyang there too? Lol he followed?

My eyes shifted from the screen to the tree behind me. Geez Taeyang is still hiding behind the tree though it's quite visible and we could see him very clearly.

To Mel: Lol yeah

From Mel: Hehe, b/c he's worried about you? wink in case there's some random weirdo popping up.

I LOL'ed on the spot. He's the random weirdo that popped up outta nowhere.

To Mel: yeah sure.

I didn't know what else to respond so whatever. But I know that's not the case. He was probably curious, not worried. 

After that, Mel didn't text back. Why? We tend to not reply to the sender if the text we received contains one or two words. Also, replying to texts such as 'LOL' or 'Yeah sure' isn't necessary. It's a waste of texts D:<.
 
I continued to ignore Taeyang but then he suddenly popped up. Seems like my assumptions are true. A random weirdo that pops out from nowhere. Taeyang is that random weirdo. Oh gosh.
 
I continued to ignore Taeyang but then he suddenly popped up. It seems like my assumptions are true after all. A random weirdo that decides to pop up outta no where and that random weirdo so happens to be Taeyang. As much as I like Taeyang, jumping out from behind a tree is not ninja. Nor is it cool to begin with.
 
After hanging around with oppa, the guys, and Taeyang o.O, I planned on going home. It's been a while and I feel that something's wrong at home. No, not a tense aura but like... I have a feeling that Mel is planning something. So better get home now. OH and I want to finish my drama that I was watching! X) 
 
When I got home, Mel appeared at the door. Want to know what happened? Maybe you've heard of this earlier but THERE'S A FREAKIN' MISTLETOE ABOVE TAEYANG AND ME. LIKE WHAT THE HECK WHEN WAS THAT THERE!? All I could do was turn my sight away. My face is probably pink like blush right now. Mel, I'll get you back for this!
 

Mel's POV

Haha, she's blushing x)

Wait, I shouldn't laugh. Because when I blush, I'm worse than her. I'm not pink, but RED. LIKE CRAZY RED.

"Aish, fine do whatever you want." I gave up and went back to my room. OHH YEAH. KEKEEE, her desktop background is still... >=) MUHAHAHAA. Whatever she'll find out LATER~

 

------------------------

OUH~~ they were soo close.

Spoiler : something sad will happen =(

THE DRAMA !!!!!! Oh my gawd~  Sorry nothing has been happening lately , but you'll soon find out why all this "non-sense" will soon make SENSE.