The Gaming Plan (MMORPG)

Change of Heart

Btw. the CDragon thing, was from Family Outing =P

The one with Daesung! ^o^  Funny guy.

If any of you watched it. The "grasshopper" called himself CDragon b/c there's already a GDragon. xP

-------

Oh! I have an idea! I better discuss it with Jiyong :D. Mel thought as she was dozing off into space whilst listening to music and playing a game that her friend hooked her onto. In the game, she guided her character back to the nearest town so her character won't die.

Mel took her phone and texted Jiyong to go online. A few minutes later, Jiyong received the text and followed what Mel instructed. He logged onto msn and saw that Mel had invited him to webcam. When he accepted-

"OMG Jiyong! I have this really great idea that can bring-" Mel paused since she noticed she was speaking quite loudly and hoping Kae wouldn't hear her. "Wait a minute.. is Taeyang in your room or anywhere near you?"

Jiyong looked around the room. "Nope. He's out today."

"Okay. Phew. Kae is busy playing the same game as me in her room."

"Oh... cool."

"So I have this idea that suddenly popped up in my head. We should make Taeyang and Kae virtually get married :D." A grin smiled in Jiyong's face.

"And we can get married in the game too :P."

"Sorry about that but I'm married already." Mel joked.

"Omo to who!?"

"ME SILLY!"

"How is that possible?!"

"Well. Since I couldn't marry my own characters from the same account, I decided to make another account and a character from there." she smiled.

"Ohh.. well then, divorce yourself and marry mee!!" he smiled like a dork.

"Excuse me? You mean your character." she smiled and rolled her eyes. She was already blushing put covered her cheeks with her hands as if she was resting on them.

'psh, was that supposed to be a proposal or somekind?' she thought to herself then "LOL"-ed.

"what?" Jiyong was now confused.

"Ah nothing. Now we have to somehow 'hack' their account." she whispered and looked at the door, making sure Kae won't come in anytime soon.

"hack?"

"I mean like find their password or something. Go on it while they are away from the computer?"

"Ohhh.. but I don't know his password."

"So that's why you go on it while they are still logged in or something. Just when they are away from the computer."

"You sound .... experienced?"

"Uhh... I.... ok. I admit it. I've been on Kae's account before. And then the thing died. Sadly. But, it came alive again." she smiled.

"But we need to get them off the computer first? What if they co- oh! I've got the best idea!"

"What is it?" she started to play on her iPod but still listened to Jiyong as he spoke.

"Let's just bring them to the movie theater or something and then ditch them. For sure they will watch the movie when they find out that we were not going to come back."

"So, we go back home and then log onto their account then make them virtually married?"

"Yeah! Even better. I was planning to have us sit in the car with our laptops and then go on it. But then I guess we can just go to your house and leave them there. Hopefully it will rain afterwards just like how they ditched us."

"Ohh my god. That day. *facepalm* But then the food there was goooooood." Mel nodded 'agreement' at what she just said herself.

"Oh, so when-"

"*BAM!*  Guess what I found Mel!! LOOK AT THIS!" Kae charged into the room and showed her what was on her laptop.

"Capricorn. Best Mat-"

"No not that. Look!" Kae pointed somewhere else.

"Opposites Attract. Gemini and Le-... .  Really, Kae?"

"I can't believe I fou- OH! I did not notice that." she looked at the monitor and then back at Mel.

"HHEHE, ok I won't bother you two." she smiled and slowly stepped out of the room.

"does she know about us?"

"No! It's only, well my family NOW... so much for you saying that. I didn't even know you would say that to my parents when they asked you!" Mel 'whispered' loudly.

"At least they approved! I didn't know you admired the clothes I've designed so much! I'm just wonderful." Jiyong complimented himself.

"I still didn't ask you. Are you living here now?" Mel wondered.

"Yep!!"

"Wow you must of made a lot of money from your job then."

"Anyway, what did it say?" Jiyong asked.

"Capricorn. Opposites Attract. One of them was. Leo."

"Leo? Oh hey! That's me! And you're a Capricorn!!"

"yes. And now. Back to the plan." she turned around to look at the door then back at the monitor.

 

-----

guess what?

.

.

.

.

the story is ending in the next 1~2 chapters!

. yep.

 

^ )': so who plays maplestory? ^o^ cheer up ! if any of you play scania, hit/add me up @ ISHIYOU :')