This is just the begining

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

I hate getting up early in the morning, luckily today is Saturday~! I opened the door to the patio and took a deep breath. I noticed that it snowed yesterday, from looking at the floor. "oh yeah, I forgot to bring the plant back inside" I said to myself and taking a step outside. "AHH!" I fell on my bumm because of the ice =.=  I felt embarassed if someone saw me, then I realized that I already bought the plant inside yesterday night. "Aish.." I saw my hands, they were red and was scratched a bit. I heard laughter so I turned my head around and saw Jiyong laughing, holding his stomach.

"is it that funny?!" I said pouting, a bit angry and embarassed again.  "WOAH." Then he slipped too.

"HAH! Karma." I said as I got up. I wonder if she woke up yet. I went inside and saw that the time was 9:58AM. Hmm, I'm getting hungry.

"are you alright?" Kae said rubbing her eyes.

"eheh, yeah..." then I thought about how Jiyong slipped himself too and started laughing.

"O.O  ok then.." she said backing off a bit thinking there's something wrong with me.

"Ahh~ I'm good." I said then realized something. "*sniff* what's that?? are you cooking something?"

"No...."

"ohh..." I kept on sniffing like a dog LOL, then found out where it was coming from.    "well whatta ya know? Jiyong and Taeyang." I stuck my head out of the patio door. They must be cooking something good. I'm not climbing over this time. Yes, THIS TIME. If you're wondering what I mean, well, basically our patio's are right beside each other, as you know from him seeing me slip. AND so there's just a half of a wall/fence thing that divides it. So I can just climb anytime! It's hard to explain, but just know that I can climb. OK?

I walked to the door and put my shoes on.

"are you going somewhere?" Kae asked looking at me.

"yeah, their place, wanna come? they probably made something good to eat." and I'm lazy to cook today.

"SURE!" she put on her shoes. You might be wondering, if I'm wearing my pajamas, but no. I'm not. I already changed, because I was planning to go out today anyways. I normally don't like going out but today I don't know why I feel like it. Shopping maybe? Even if I were to wear pajamas to their place, it doesn't even matter! =) They wear pajamas too. ... hmm. I want to buy new pajamas, I saw one like before that had penguins on it. OK there's nothing wrong with cute penguins! It's the winter~! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!! WOO-HOO~! And then Christmas.

Yes I thought THIS Much stuff within a few seconds of wearing my shoes then going to knock on Jiyong and Taeyang's door. Speaking of Taeyang, I want to talk about other stuff too. But nah- not right now.  WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF? Ok sorry nevermind.

"ohh, hey" Taeyang said. YES I swear the smell is from this place, I'm hungry~!

 

Kae's POV

"Ohh, hey." Taeyang said. Oh my gawd~! He's looking good as always.

"Mind having us join breakfast?" Mel smiled.

"Why not? I think I made a bit too much food anyways." he said. HMM so I see he's a cook. Makes the perfect husband yunno? ;)

I take off my shoes then realized that Mel was already sitting at the table and was about to pick up the chopsticks.

"Ahh!" She screamed kind of loud yet quiet. The medium tone.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, then she showed her hand to me. BOY IT WAS RED.

"Yah, are you ok? Omo, it's starting to bleed!" I looked at her hand. 

"Chincha?" she looked at her hand and saw some blood. Her face went "O_O".

"Babo. She slipped on ice." Jiyong laughed while Mel just gave him a death glare. He stopped laughing immediately and continued eating. I looked around, where did Taeyang go?

"Here." He took out a first aid kit. So that is where he went~ Awe, he's being so sweet!

Then he took out some alcohol. TINY BACTERIAS COULD BE ON HER HAND YOU KNOW!?!   Afterwards he poured some of the alcohol onto Mel's hand but she took her hand back immediately.

"AHH, it stings!" She said, trying to sound calm whilst holding in the pain. I could see from the corner of my eye that Jiyong was just staring at those two, just like me!

"Wait! I want to try wrapping it myself." She said and took a band-aid.

Agreeing with what Mel wanted to do, Taeyang sat down on his seat and continued eating while Jiyong was still staring at Mel. Geez, what's wrong with him? Is Mel trying to bandage her hand really that fascinating? =_=''

After Mel successfuly wrapped it around her hand, she smiled at the appearance of her hand. LOL weird girl, but you just gotta love her attitude and personality :). The best friend out there that is humorous! ~

It wasn't only after a couple of minutes that the bandage became lose and fell off of her hand. Staring at the her hand, Mel pouted.

"Kae, can you help me?" She asked. I sat next to her and helped her put it back on. While I did that, Jiyong looked back down and chewed on his food.

Soon enough, Taeyang finished eating and I suppose he went back to his own room. That leaves Jiyong, Mel, and I the only remainder in the room, eating. The room was silent as you can easily hear the clock ticking and the sound of chopsticks as it grinded against each other. It was AWKWARD~!

Mel wanted to pick up something with her chopsticks but kept on failing as it would either fall back into the plate/bowl or she misses the food. Each time the food falls off her chopstick, she would make a special facial expression which goes like this: >=O.

She's ridiculously humorous. It was't after a while that Jiyong got up from his chair, walked away and went to turn on the TV. I assume he's finished eating too? They're quick eaters. Four people were in this room. Two left the surrounding. Now the remaining people are Mel and me. Gee, great way to please and take care of two guests. Jiyong, Taeyang... you two are such pabos!


Kae - Annyeong! :) This is our first chapter of our second FF together! ^__^ Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Also, please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!<3

 

Mel- wait. why did I put myself as Mel? =.= hey, since she can be Kae, I'll be Mae. Aha. So. yeah, like she said please comment and subscribe~!   - from Mel Mae