It's all about HIM

Change of Heart

Jiyong's POV

Gosh why don't they tell us who 'him' is. I bet it's Aaron.. Ugh. Seriously! What's so good about him? Just then I received a text message. I checked my phone and it was Jaewha.

"ji, are you busy tomorrow? I wanna watch a movie~" she texted.

"is that Jaewha?" Youngbae asked.

"yeh." I said and looked at Mel. But she was just staring at the TV.

"I have school tomorrow" I texted back.

"ok. We can go after school then! I gtg now. saranghae~" she immediately texted back.

----------

Uh my stomache .. I still feel so full after eating the cake an hour ago. I laid on my bed. I should take a walk to digest the food faster. I got up and opened the door.

I looked to the right as I closed the door and saw Aaron? What is he doing here? Then I saw the door open and he hugged someone. PSH most likely it's Mel. UH? He went inside. Whats going on? Why is he here? It's like 9PM already!! Anyway, he should leave soon.

I walked around the apartment and now my stomach feels a bit better. I insterted the key and opened the door again. I took a quick shower and layed on my bed. I glanced at my alarm clock and it was 10PM. After laying on my bed and thinking about random stuff, I got a text. It was from Mel. I quickly got up and opened the text message.

'Hey Jiyong, sorry to bother you but can you and Taeyang drive me to school tomorrow?'

'Yeah, sure!  What happened though?' I replied. What happened to whoever she usually gets a ride from?

'Oh, Jonghyun, you know, the person I talked about last time? He's busy tomorrow so yeah.' Ahh.. Phew. I thought it was going to be Aaron who-

'Sorry gtg now bye!' she texted again. Hmm.

'Ok , bye!' I replied again. I put my phone on my pillow and looked around my room. I should give those water guns back... It's been a while now. Hmmhm. I heard my phone, again. This time it was Jaewha who texted me.

'It's probably raining tomorrow, bring an umbrella!'

I didn't bother replying. I'm going to sleep now..

------

*DOOT DOOT DOOT*

"UH shut up" I hit the snooze button.

"oh, wait. we have to drive Mel today! I mean.. I have to drive Mel .. I don't think Youngbae has school today.. keke.. HAHAHA. " I laughed and got up and headed to the bathroom.

-10 minutes later-

"It doesn't seem like it's going to rain." I looked out the window.

"Meh. I won't need an umbrella."

Youngbae was still sleeping so I made myself a quick breakfast. I got my stuff, wore my shoes and opened the door. I turned around and then locked it. I took a few steps and as I was about to ring the door bell, the door opened.

"Bye- ah. Oh, hey Jiyong" it was Aaron, he opened the door. What is he doing here??!! HE'S WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS YESTERDAY. WAS HE HERE LAST NIGHT??!!!

I saw Mel behind him.

 

-----------

=O  what happened? Please comment!

 

 

 

 

<< Previous                Next >>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEKE did you really think this is the end of the chapter? Nope. there's more to come. Gotcha/

 

 

Mel's POV

"Well.. bye then.." Aaron left.

"Bye." Jiyong and I were just staring at each other.. Uh... Ok?

"Uhm.. lemme get my stuff." I quickly ran into my room. Oh yeah! Umbrella! I quickly grabbed it and ran to the door.

"Ok let's go. BYE KAE!" I said and locked the door.

"Wait! Why are you walking so fast?" Jiyong was already 5 meters ahead. He kept on walking and walking. What's wrong with him? He seems... very quiet. And a bit pissed. Oh, they had a fight? Jiyong and Jaehwa? Meh. Not my business. I shouldn't ask.

When we got to the car, it was still quiet. TOO quiet. Halfway along the ride I've finally decided to say something.

"So.. are you mad?" I asked him. His face looked so serious.

 No reply.

"Ok then.." I looked out the window.

"Are you and Aaron dating or something?" he finally said something.

"No..?" isn't that a bit obvious? I'm not dating him.

Silence again.

"He stayed over last night didn't he?" he asked again.

"Uhm yeah."

*flashback*

*DING DONG*

I opened the door. It was Aaron.

"Uh-" he hugged me.

"Yo.. UHGH you smell!" I closed the door and brought him to the couch. Ehh. I think he was drinking O_O

"WAH. What happened?" Kae saw him like sleeping.

"I think he was drinking or something *sigh*" Great.

"Uhm.. Mel.." she backed off while staring at Aaron.

"Don't worry. He won't do anything." I went to the kitchen.

I texted Jiyong as the water was boiling.

*DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

"Oh the water!" I quickly texted him that I 'gtg'.

-10 minutes later-

"Here.. drink this." I helped him get up.

After a while he fell back asleep. Gosh. He found his way here? But not back at the hotel?

"Well he's sleeping..." Kae said. "what are we going to do now?"

"Uhmm. We can just lock our room doors when we sleep keke. He don't be able to do anything." I got up.

"Alright then..." she went back to her room.

*end of flashback*

 

Jiyong's POV

- 4 hours later -

"Gosh, where is that girl?" I looked around. If she's not coming then I'm not driving her back home.

Then I heard someone talking.. a bit too loud.

"PLEASE! I love you!!" it was a guy's voice.

"I'm sorry.." it was a girl's voice.. WAIT. THAT'S MEL'S VOICE!!! I quickly ran to the room where the voices came from.

"You are always with him... why can't you just accept me? You two aren't dating. Give me a chance" wow. The guy was practically begging Mel.  WHAA. It's MEL!

I continued to watch. Psh. This guy is-

"Please.." he stood up and walked closer and closer to Mel.. and held her hand?!?! WHAT.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I stormed in and pushed him.

"Ji-Jiyong?!" she said surprised. "What are- yahh!! That hurts!!" I pulled her arm away and out of the room.

"YAH!!!!!" she yanked her arm away from me.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! HUH . You've gotta be kidding." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Don't play dumb. Yesterday you were with Aaron and now what? THIS guy?!"

"What?" she said confused. "Aaron-"

"WOW. One guy after another. They all like you don't they?"

"I WAS JUST-"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever!"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?! Aaron came last night because he was drunk or something!! And then he fell asleep!! GOSH. WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." I could tell she was angry.

"B-but what's with that other guy now?!"

"GOSH. He's this random guy who always ask me about these movies I watch and then he asked me to practice a skit with him! Because his partner was away today so I was just helping him!" she rolled her eyes. (A/N: idk if you guys remember, but it's this guy who asked her about Stephen Chow movies)

"AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME LIKE THIS?!"

"LOOK WHO'S YELLING NOW?! HYPOCRITE."

"UHH!!!!!!? You know what?! Just leave me alone!!!!!!" she turned her back against me and started to walk off.

"GOSH. I'M SORRY! Wait, Mel!!" I pulled her back.

"What do you want?!" her eyes were teary. But she didn't look at me.

"I'm sorry... I .. *sigh* I just overreacted because..... I...... I admit it. I like you." I looked at her. "*sigh* I was jealous."

"W-what?" her cheeks turned a bit pink... no, it's RED now.

"I said I like you.." I looked into her eyes.

"Jiyong.. you can't" she nodded her head 'no'.

"huh?"

"You have a girlfriend...." she backed off away from me.

"But you're the one that-"

"Ji-" I hugged her. She flinched.

"I don't feel the same when I'm with her as I'm with you." I admitted. It was all quiet. I let her go.

"Mel..." I closed my eyes and leaned closer to her.
But then...

"Jiyong..." she pushed my away, I opened my eyes. "You have a girlfriend." she backed off again.

"But. don't you like me back?" I asked her. She turned around and now her back was facing against me.

"......." she remained silent and started to walk away.

"Fine. Then tell me that you don't love me. And I won't bother you again." I said and she stopped walking.

She turned around.

"Why? You never said you loved me in the first place. Why should I say that then?" she said coldly.

She was right. As I was about to say something, she looked over my shoulder...

"Oh! Hi Taeyang!"

"What?" I turned around. Youngbae wasn't there.

"Mel he's not-"  I turned back to Mel but she wasn't there either.

There wasn't anyone.

"MEL!?" I looked around.

"Yo, where are you?!" I continued to look for her.

I exited the building.. it was raining.

 

???? POV

Love and like are two different things, Jiyong. They are two different things.

 

 

 

----

 

Lol, I just realized I spell her name either  Jaewha or Jaehwa. It's either the W first or the H. I alternate them x)

Eh, idk how to spell it anyway. (not in this chapter though)

Funny how after I typed the last part, my song on iTunes just went, "where did you go~?  You  vanished~!"