She...

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

I told Taeyang and Jiyong to make sure the doors were locked when they leave. Yep, they are still on the computer with Kae and Niel. Ouh~~ I wonder what's up with them. I really want Taeyang to tell Kae about how he feels. But then again, what if I'm wrong? But I find it obvious that he likes her. His face showed jealousy.

Jiyong seemed like he wanted to say something but I was too scared if he'll yell at me again. So I was sorta quiet around him. And then Aaron and I left.

We are just walking around the mall right now.

OUHH, rings. Hmm T^T they are pretty but expensive. I've always wanted rings, as accessories but just one. Doesn't have to be expensive. Can be cheap. I don't care.I had one before but broke. Too bad so sad.

"Mel?"

"Yeah?" I said still looking at the display case. But then I looked back up at him and we started walking.

"Do you...like Jiyong?" he asked.

"Haha as a frie-"

"No I mean LIKE like. Crush." Why is he asking me this?

"Ahah, Orange Crush.." I said to myself. I remember Kae said that when I asked her-

"What?"

"Oh. Nooo... Why?" At least I don't think so. I don't like Jiyong that way. Right?

"But then how come last time you two were-"

"AH that was all Nelly.. >_> " I explained to him what happened that day.

"Oh, ice cream!" I pulled him and walked faster to the- "AH"

"are you ok?" Aaron held onto my arm. Omo. Don't tell me I still-

"Oh sorry!" she said. Wait isn't that-

"Oh! You're Mel right?"

"Yeah..."

 

Jiyong's POV

AHHHHHH  =_=

Just saying SORRY! Why is it so hard?! *sigh* I can just text her.. right?  Yes I will. I took out my phone and sent the text. Meanwhile Taeyang and Kae are still talking. But then that Niel guy is .. I don't even know why he's here or what he's doing here either no offense.

Dude. Let Youngbae and Kae be together! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

I tried not to talk.

"Be right back." Niel said. About time you leave. Hahaha >=)

"Alright." Kae said then turned back to us.

"Soo.." YES, Youngbae say something.

"So.." Kae said as well. This is going to be awkward. I patted his back to make him say something. But then she ended up talking first.

"You guys are lucky you get to eat those." Kae pouted and looked at the pancakes.

"Ahaha, yeah.." Youngbae said as he took another bite.

"They taste weird! What did Aaron put in these!?" I said.

"What do you mean? They taste fine to me." Youngbae took another bite.

Uhh yeah that's true. They do taste good T_T. How did he do it?!

"Didn't Mel help make them too?" Kae kept on staring at them. OHH yeah she did. Didn't she? I took another bite.

"You said they taste weird. Why are you still eating it then?" Youngbae laughed.

Ohh that's true.

"It's because I don't want to starve to death!" I continued eating it. Kae was still observing.

"Yah Youngbae, Kae's going to start drooling. Wanna wipe the drool off her face? AHAHAA" I laughed.

"DUDE!" he smacked my arm. No one else laughed... o.O

"Ah.." I rubbed my arm.

"Uhmm. Well I got to go now! Bye!" Kae waved.

"Ok bye!" I said with my mouth stuffed.

"Bye.." he seems sad.

*sigh* well we gotta go back now.

-

What she still didn't reply to my text!?!  I sat on my bed.

"OW!" What was that? I quickly got back up.

"Water guns..." I stared at them. I put them on the table and layed on my bed.

Then I got a text.. from Mel! I quickly got back up. Finally this girl replies. After how long?? 3 Hours?!

It's ok.. Btw, are you busy tomorrow?

YAY! Wait. What? Why am I do excited?

Uhm, well we have class tomorrow right?  I quickly replied.

Yeah, but after class?

I go home and eat. Why am I typing such nonsense? I quickly deleted the message and wrote another one.

No, I don't think so. Why?

Ok. Uhm.. is it ok if we go to the BBQ place we went last time? After?

Yeah!

Alright! And gtg now, bye~!

bye~!!!

Tch, don't tell me she's still with that Aaron guy is she? What's so good about him? I don't get why she likes.. er likED him. Let's see, he's the same height as me. He dresses.. casual. Nothing special there. His hair is ok. He speaks Cantonese and Mandarin. A little bit of Korean. Hmm. His English is.. I don't know. Yeah that's basically about it. OHHH no. I forgot. HE CAN COOK. Ahh. Beat me. Come on, I'm cooler than him anyway right? Uh, who am I talking to anyways? Myself..But HAH! Looks like somebody will leave Korea soon anyways. >=D

 

"WEEEE~~~~~~!" I spun around in my room.

"Uh. What are you doing?" Youngbae gave me a weird stare.

"Oh nothing." I sat back down.

"What happened? Why are you so happy and excited all of a sudden?"

Yeah. Why am I so happy?? I DONT KNOW~~~~ WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH  I laughed.

Oh-oh-oh. What should I wear tomorrow? Seriously . Why am I like this?!?! Well I always wonder what I'll wear anyways right? And besides, psh. I look good in everything. I smirked.

"Jiyong." I forgot Youngbae was still there.

"Yeah?"

"I heard that... she's back."

"Who's she?" I asked.

"Jaewha."

I froze when I heard her name.

 

-------

I'm pretty sure his ex's name isn't Jaewha. But oh well. In this ff she is now =P

Please comment~!