Guys

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

"Hey." I looked up.

"Hello Jonghyun~" I said still smiling. Yoogeun is his little brother. I used to babysit him when Jonghyun was busy, yeah I got paid for a babysitting job!

"Hello Yoogeun" I looked down and pinched his cheeks lightly. "so what brings you guys here?" I asked them both.

"Happy early birthday Noona!" Yoogeun said. Awh.

"Yeah.. to say happy early birthday to you!" Jonghyun smiled.

"Thanks."

"sorry, were you planning to go somewhere? because it looks like it... your clothes."

"Oh, I was thinking of buying Christmas decorations and random stuff like that. I don't know what to buy for gifts."

"Ahh, we were too! wanna come with us? maybe I can help?" Jonghyun suggested.

"Sure!"

-------

"since when did you get a car?" I asked.

"Since.... now!"

-------

Hmm Christmas shopping~! Right now I'm just buying.... wait what am I buying? Ohh cool, christmas greeting cards. Yup I'm buying that.. I should send some to my friends from elementary. I still miss them.  Ahah, snowman stickers and santa claus, they stick on windows. hehe I can stick that on the patio door xD OHH YEAH, I can stick one on Ji and Tae's door as well. Muhhaaha. I wonder if they'll notice it.

Hmm.... MUAHAHAHA, I spotted something. A very special something for Christmas. Kae, you'll thank me later.

What should I buy for them? Kae, I don't know yet. Jiyong and Taeyang, well they are quite close to us and drive us to school. Hehe, free transportation and free food. Taeyang, I'll get him........ a...... honestly I don't know. Maybe a shirt? I DONT KNOW. And Jiyong already has tonnes of clothes. AHH I know what to get Kae, Muhahhaaha. Jiyong and Taeyang, two hardest ones. Something limited edition? Or.... maybe even custom made. But hey, it's the thought that counts.

wink  OHh yeah, what about Jonghyun? and Yoogeun? I'll just treat them dinner. I don't even know if they'll come and visit next time. Yoogeun, he's a kid, probably some plushie toy thing. Teddy bear?

OH YEAH How can I forget about buying wrapping paper?

Kae's POV

Here I am, lying on the couch in the apartment flipping through channels. Mel left with her guy friend some time ago. If I never met that dinosaur guy, I'd think they were a couple. And if Mel were to have a boyfriend, I would be the first to know. And if I'm not the first to know, then Mel should be ready for a week of silence between the two of us friends. Since that dinosaur guy is Mel's friend, I think he's my friend too...? Although I'm not entirely accurate about that. We only met and talked like what... a couple of times? A couple of times isn't big amount. Our conversation basicaly starts off with hello and ends with bye or see yah. See, not that much to talk about between us two.

"OH LOOKIE HERE, IT'S BARNEY!" For those of you who don't know who Barney is, he is this AWESOMELY COOL character in a kid's show! He is like, my IDOL! Oh, just gotta love BARNEY!~

About 3 minutes later, the show ended which left me craving for some food. When I'm hungry, I would either go out to buy food, cook myself food, or just eat whatever we have stored in the kitchen. In this case, the kitchen is empty. Mel would yell at me if I ate her ice cream T_T. Thus, in no way am I ever going near the fridge. If it's shifted even a little bit, she would accuse me of attempting to steal + eat her ice cream. As if she doesn't know, I only eat one type of ice cream. GREEN TEA XD

"Sigh..." Notice how I just said the word aloud? Well, I tend to do that when Mel isn't home and when I'm really bored. In this case, Mel ditched with her friend and his cute dongsaeng, leaving me all alone at home. Also, I'm HUNGRY!

* DBSK - Triangle * (A/N: Listen to the song, it's amazing even though DBSK is no longer TVXQ without JYJ =[ ;; LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8wZRaHXTg)

"Great.. who is the caller this time? It better not be some random ert who tried to talk me into meeting in real life, like last time!" I ignored the call, not bothering who it is calling me at this hour. Haha, it's not that early nor late. Near the afternoon maybe? I stared at my phone and let it kept ringing as I continued listening to the song. Man, I love this song. I don't care anymore. Even though DBSK isn't really DBSK without the other three members, their songs are innocent and lively.

The song immediately stopped. I stared at the phone. *Phew* ... Just when I was about to flip through the channels again, my phone rang again. Second time in a row. Ugh, if it doesn't ring the third time, then I will go and treat myself to arizona, even though it's only 99 cents! The ringtone stopped. 

I cheeringly got up with my phone still sitting wherever it was placed. 

"Arizona~" I cheered, glad that I was able to treat myself to a simple yet tasty drink. As I was about to go into my room to get my purse, my phone buzzed again. The music seemed to have increased its volume as well. Angrily, I stomped towards my phone and picked it up.

"Stop calling my cell if you can call the home phone, whoever you are!" I angrily shouted towards the person on the other line. 

"YAH! STOP SCREAMING! I was just calling if you wanted me to buy you anything." The annonymous caller said.

"Ohhh heyy!~ Can you buy me two cans of arizona? Pwetty please?" Although he cannot see my aegyo, he knows exactly how I'm reacting. 

"Aish. Stop your aegyo and maybe I'll buy you what you want."

"YAYYYY! Anyways, why'd you call?"

"Ah... just wanted to know if you wanna hang out with me and the rest of the guys today. We're super bored and I know you're ten times more bored than us."

"Oh oppa, you know me so well!" Winking and giggling, all these faces and actions I end up doing (which is quite the habit), my oppa will know.

"So you comin'?" He asked.

"No."

"Wae?"

"You didn't tell me where you want me to meet you and the guys." I said bluntly.

"True.. Remember where we met you two years ago?" I nodded and replied with a yes.

"We'll be meeting you there."

"Arasso. See you in what? 30 minutes as I need to get ready and stuff."

"Neh. See ya!" And with that, I hung up without a bye. Sorry oppa, you don't deserve one ;D.

Mel's POV

We are eating at a buffet~! YAY, you know why I chose this place? BECAUSE THERE IS A VARIETY OF ICE CREAM. DIFFERENT FLAVOURS. We sat at a table for four people, but there was only three here.

"Jonghyun, when did you get muscles?" I laughed when I saw his arms as we took off our jacket/coats.

"why?" he winked which made me laugh even harder. But I tried to keep it in.

Yoogeun was sitting next to me, while Jonghyun sat in front of me.

|Jonghyun |   No one|
|      Me       | Yoogeun|

I sneezed, is someone talking about me?? This place isn't that cold.
I helped Yoogeun get food, as I got my own food at the same time. Jonghyun, once again is a loner. We came back and sat at our seats.

"You know, now that I think of it, you seriously do look like a dinosaur." I said then took a bite of my food.

"..........then Yoogeun must look like a small dinosaur too." he said, I looked at him.

"No, you still look more like one."

*20 minutes later*

"eugh, I'm so full..." I said.

"but you won't be once you eat ice cream." Jonghyun said.

"hmm... ice cream. ^_^  but first, I'm going to get soup." I stood up. Soup is good for you~ and your skin, some of them... I think.

*5 minutes later*

Ice cream time, muahaha.

"Yoogeun, you want ice cream?" I asked him.

"*gasp* yeah!" he smiled and got off the chair. He held my hand and we started walking to get ice cream. Muhahaaha.

"hmm, chocolate, vanilla, mango, green tea, red bean, cookie dough, strawberry....." wow there's A LOT MUAHAH. But I hate how the scoops are so small and the bowls are small as well. They just don't want us to eat everything. Don't worry, I'm not going to come back over and over again to get the ice cream. Instead, I took a scoop or two of each flavour. MUAHAHAHA this way I can try each and every flavour~!! I only got half of all the flavours I want so far, and some of them don't look that good either.

"the ice cream is soo good." I took a bite.

"that's what you always say." Jonghyun ate his ice cream.

Then I came back with another round of ice cream.MUHAHA. If Kae was here, she'd eat the green tea one. Green tea tastes ok I guess. I like chocolate, mango, cookie dough.... and .....yeah.

"I remember there were like little buckets of ice cream with smarties in them, and I bought like a tonne, then I like practically finished one each day."

"yeah I remember too. You discovered ice cream in my fridge and took a bite. Luckily I came home or else you would of finished mine."

"Well it didn't say 'Jonghyun's ice cream' soo...."

"I remember when I went to america, there was one buffet that had these ice cream machines and instead of scooping the ice cream, you press the button and literally ice cream comes out and swirls around."

"Oh same! That was like soo cool. And the ice cream was so smooth as well." I said. "Huhu maybe I should open an ice cream company."

"Yeah...... if it ever comes true. Ahaha"

"hmmm whatever, or I can just work at- oh I wouldn't be able to resist the ice cream. Nevermind." Then I realized that I finished all my ice cream.

 

We left the buffet, it was inside a mall. Then we saw a those photo booths places and Yoogeun dragged me to one of them, Jonghyun agreed to take some pictures. I didn't want to ruin it for Yoogeun so I agreed as well. 

"Ehhh. I look weird." I thought.

"You just noticed? That's how you always looked" Jonghyun said as he saw the pictures I was holding.

I kept a few pictures in my wallet/purse. I noticed that Yoogeun was getting sleepy and it was dark outside. So we decided to go home.

"This is for Yoogeun." I took out a tiny teddy bear as I noticed him sleeping at the back of the car. Then I opened the car door.

"eh?" Yoogeun started rubbing his eyes. "Noona." he took of his seatbelt and hugged me. "bye bye"

I got out of the car. "Wait!" Jonghyun got out the car too.

"Here." he handed me a small bag. I looked inside but then he told me to wait for my birthday then open it. I'm temped to open it.

 

I unlocked the door. Is Kae still not home yet? The light is off, so I turned it on.
 Shoot, what time is it? I looked at the clock, it was 8:20PM.......

I took a shower and then changed. I went back to my room, seeing Kae look inside the bag.

"Yah what are you doing?!" I caught her.

"......nothing." she put the bag back on my bed. "soo, why are you home so late?"

"what? I came home at like 8:20, how's that late? Sometimes you come home later than me..." I said.

"And what time did you leave?"

"How should I remember?"

"So......." she smirked.

"I bought Christmas stuff." I took out another bag. After a while I pushed her out of my room saying I was sleepy. Then I put my present in my drawer and locked it. No one shall see it until my birthday. Although I'm REALLY REALLY temped to open it.

I know what Kae is thinking. But I don't think of Jonghyun more than a friend though. I seriously don't.

I locked my door and started to wrap the present I bought for Kae. I still don't know what to get for Taeyang or Jiyong.  AHH, a miniature figure of them! I know a friend who makes miniature stuff, I can ask her.

I'll call her tomorrow morning and ask her about it. Then I have school on Monday again! EUGH. One more week Mel, one more week. Then winter break! I hope she can finish it before Christmas, I'll help her with it then.

 

-------------------

I'm not so sure whether or not you find this boring. Yeah.. I suppose it is T_T. Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE to all you silent readers!