This Feeling.

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

I've finally decided to wear the shoes Jiyong gave me. No special reason. Just I feel like it. It can't always be there in that box right?

"*sneeze* augh. Was someone talking about me?" I sneezed.

"Nice shoes...Well see you later!" Jiyong smiled and waved to me then went into his class. He seems cheerful today. Probably because I'm wearig the ones he bought me for my birthday. Tch. I hope they don't get dirty!

"Bye!" I smiled.

When our class finished, Taeyang was still practising some of the dance moves so he told us to go first. SO now Jiyong is driving. I was looking out the window and then suddenly he stopped the car and parked somewhere.

"Huh? What?" I looked at him.

"Didn't you say you want to go here?" he asked.

"Ohh. Oh yeah. Mm..." we both got out of the car.

"You know you can leave your stuff in the car right?" he saw me carrying my binder as well.

"Yeah I know." I told him and we both went inside.

I kept on looking around and checking my phone. 'She should be here soon..' I thought to myself.

"What do you want to eat?" Jiyong asked me.

"What?"

"Pork, beef, chi-"

"Mel!" someone called me. She's here!

"Hey!! Well what a coincidence, I have to go somewhere." I looked at my cellphone.

"Bye~!" I waved and got up my seat, ready to leave-

"AH!" I almost tripped.

"Are you ok?!!" Jiyong got up his seat and held my arm. I looked up and HOLY HIS FACE WAS SO CLOSE TO MINE. OMG DON'T TELL ME THAT MY CHEEKS ARE-

"Mel, you alright?" Jaewha asked.

"Ahah.. yeah.. Anyways, I got to go! Bye!" I quickly left the restaurant.

That was embarassing. >_< Oh my god, is my heart still beating fast?? I touched my cheeks. They feel HOT. I TELL YOU. HOT. Not the "ohh so good looking" way BUT TEMPERATURE. THE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW ON MY CHEEKS! Does that even make sense? I dunno.

I know, I know. Some people always say "Oh, what is this that I'm feeling?" SCREW THAT. I KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING. BUT I MUSTN'T BELIEVE IT.  I MUST CONTROL MY FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.

This is... because.. I've felt the same way before. THIS feeling. Or maybe it was just a little crush I had before when-

"Mel!" someone called me. I turned around. Well, what a coincidence. This person that I was just talking about. The little crush I HAD.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Why is your face.. pink?" he asked me.

"I feel more like suffocating than just blushing.." I mumbled. You know, sometimes when you blush A LOT you feel like you are suffocating and can't breathe? OH, I'm not blushing THAT much right? CALM DOWN MEL. Relax, take a breath, and exhale.

"What?"

"OH nothing, just the weather feels very...very... WARM!"

"Oh really?" he looked around. "Nice shoes. You just finished school?" Aaron asked.

"Thanks. And yea."

"Hmm. You want to go eat? Or did you already?" he asked me and looked through the window at the BBQ restaurant place that I just left.

"NO! I mean.. Yes I want to go eat, and no I didn't yet."

"Is that Jiyong?" he squinted his eyes. I turned around. OH god. It is. AND HE IS STARING BACK AT US.

"Uh. NO! I mean.... uh........... I think that is. Well he's on a date!" Why the heck am I speaking like this?

"Ahh...." he turned back to me.

"Well! Let's go somewhere else!" I pulled his arm away from the restaurant.

UGH Don't tell me I like Jiyong now. PSH . What. UGH!!!! Whatever. Kae is right. He is a dumb . Well I don't think she said that but thanks to my INFERENCING skills, I .. What the heck am I even saying now? This makes no sense! Why and how did I suddenly start talking about him?

Anyway, if you were wondering, which you must be.... Jaewha told me about Jiyong and her. And apparently she broke up with her boyfriend and NOW realizes she wants to be with Jiyong. Or at least try. =P
And then she asked me to help her. And yes I AM helping her now. I know Jiyong likes her too... that day.... he yelled at me. *sigh* WHATEVER Kae is right! Why should I like him anyway? Like Kae says, "He is not worth my time." There are other people out there!

OMG I'm talking about him again!!!!! AIGH.

"Mel?"

"Huh?"

"You seem to be spacing out?" Aaron asked me.

"Oh. I was just thinking about what I have for homework and what to do for my assignment er project thing." I lied. =P

"If you have a lot of homework, then it's ok. You can go home if you want."

"No no. It's ok. I'm hungry anywys. My health is more important than academics!" THAT IS TRUE.

"Aha, ok then."

"Yep- Woah!" I tried balancing my binder that was about to fall. Nevermind its on the floor now. I kneeled down to pick it up.. and felt someone else's hand touching mine.

"Here.." Aaron gave it back to me.

"Thanks..." I looked away from him. There was an awkward silence while we were walking.

"Do you want me to carry your binder for you?" he asked.

"Really? Thanks" I samiled gave him my binder cheeky

So kind of him. He's.... nice. But I already knew that from the first place, hehe. X)

 

-------------

Hmhmh. Who does she like ...?