Awaken

Change of Heart

No one's POV

*3AM, they fell asleep*

Jiyong's head fell onto Mel's head.

"Ouh.." she woke up. Then got off the couch, turned off the TV and went to her room to sleep.

While she got up, Jiyong fell and rolled onto the floor.

"Ahh..*cough*" she accidentally kicked Jiyong's stomach.

She came back out with her camera. She took a picture of Kae sleeping on Taeyang's shoulder. She smirked at what she did.

Then went back to her room.

"Huh? what was that?" Jiyong rubbed his eyes because of the flash, but then fell back asleep like nothing happened.

 

*10AM *

"*yawn*" Kae opened her eyes. Then realized she wasn't sleeping on her pillow. It was Taeyang.

"*gasp*" She woke up. Then Taeyang woke up too.

"Where did Mel go?" Kae looked to her left.

"Where did Jiyong go?" Taeyang tried opening his eyes. Kae stood up and took a step and felt something.

"OK who was that?!" Jiyong got up suddenly which scared Kae.

"Oh so it was you..." Jiyong glared at Kae.

"Yo, don't scare her like that." Taeyang defended Kae. ouhh~

"Where did Mel go?" Kae asked Jiyong.

"I dunno." then he felt something on his face.. he wiped it and found out he was drooling while he was sleeping.

 

Mel's POV

Hmm, it feels so nice sleeping..

"*knocks on door* Mel?" Kae opened it.

"yeah??" I faced to the door and stretched. "heheeheeeee" I smiled remembering what happened.

"why are you smiling like that?"

"Look.." I got up and showed her the picture I just took.

"*gasp* YAH GIVE ME THAT!!" Kae said reaching, but then I tried to keep it safe with her.

"ahh~" I ran out of my room.

"what...??" Taeyang asked confused.

"Ohh, hehee nothing." I hid behind him and then Kae ran behind him. I was about to run too until I bumped into someone.

"AH!" I rubbed my forehead.

"Owh..." Jiyong rubbed forehead too. At this moment, Kae took away my camera. But whatever, I have it saved onto my cell phone too. And did I mention, that I took out the memory card out of the camera when she was running to catch me?

Shhh, she doesn't need to know that.

"oh yeah, here you go." Taeyang gave me a box.

"thanks." I smiled then shook the box. Sounds like chocolate.. don't ask how I know. I just do.

"yah Jiyong! What did you do?!" I pointed to the floor, I remember Jiyong was sleeping there.

"Ohh..." he turned around to see the floor wet.

"Did you..... O_O " I gave a disgusted look at him.

"What?  NO!!!"

"He was drooling in his sleep." Taeyang said while Kae was trying to delete the picture.

"Ohh.. I wonder who he was dreaming of then.." I said and walked away.

"yah!" Jiyong called but I just ignored him. Oops, I forgot to thank him for the shoes. But oh well.

Kae's POV

Mel and her evil schemes. T___T Dangit, I must get that picture back! After chasing Mel around the room for who knows how long, I decided to just give up. The picture she showed me wasn't that important anyways. It's not like the photo will ruin my career and reputation although I really don't want him to find out what happened nor think anything weird of me.

The picture was just me lying on Taeyang's shoulder. CURSE YOU MEL! D:< Sometimes, never go near Mel with cameras and evil brain. Oh wait, I live with her =__=''.

After slowing down my fast pace in jogging, I stopped and took a breath and a glass of water. Also, I just gave up in snatching that camera away from Mel since I knew she would have it backed up. Talk about smarties, she's not the only one. I know she saved it onto her cell phone. Meh.. I don't really mind now. If Taeyang sees that picture, I'll just tell him that my sleepiness overuled me. Yeah, that's right!~ Smart Kae. Intelligent brain ;).

Mel was about to run again since she saw me about to chase her which I'm just walking at a fast pace. You know when you're speed walking and it seems as if you're running? Yeah, that Dx. But I don't think Mel got the signal that I gave up in deleting the picture. Anywho, she bumped into Jiyong. Since she's too busy focusing on her forehead where she got bumped into, I snatched the camera out of her grips and went somewhere away with it. Hey, it's my chance to delete it. No duh~ But after this, I must sneakily steal her phone and delete the picture as well.

As I browsed through the camera trying to get hold of that picture, I observed many hilarious pictures of Mel doing silly things. Ohh I can totally use these picture to blackmail Mel. It's totally worth it. Not literally blackmail using Kae as my background profile but like.. a code name or something. Anonymous blackmailer! YEAH THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!

Anyways, the pictures are so funny that I couldn't help but laugh at some of them. When I finally got to that picture with my head on Taeyang's shoulder, I quickly pressed the 'delete' button. 

It read, Delete Picture? and I immediately clicked Yes. Bwuahaha now there's no more of that picture in the camera. Now the only problem I encountered with is Mel's cell phone -_-. She carries it everywhere she goes. It's always in her pants pocket... how do I sneak it away from her?

It's impossible to walk up to her and go 'Hey Mel, can I see your phone?' cuz then she'll know what I'll do with her phone =.= Aish. I'll just let it slide this time. Mel you should thank me for letting you slide! D:<

I also noticed that I was too busy going through the camera that I wasn't paying attention to some jokes that Taeyang and Mel thought/said. It was something about Jiyong.. and that was all I heard. His name X___X.

 

----------

Sorry, nothing exciting is happening right now. BUT I PROMISE. In the next two chapters, it'll be better.