Mel's Birthday Part 3

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

"Heyya Mel, whatcha doin'?" Kae asked

"Hanging with Jay, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, Key, Minho, and yeah."

"Oh~ When will you be home? I'm bored~"

"Not sure. Maybe around...5PM?" I checked the time, it was already 3:30PM.

"Ok then... well...... bye~"

"Ok? Bye." I hung up the phone.

"PRESENTS TIME~!" Taemin shouted. I'm not that close with the rest of Jonghyun's friends. But we do talk at times. Just, friends.

Jay gave me the fitted hat, and now let's see what's next.

They made me sit on the sofa and it felt a bit awkward. Jay sat next to me and then Jonghyun on the other side.

"Sorry Mel, we didn't get a present for you...." the 5 of them said.

"It's ok, I'm still happy because you guys set this up" I smiled.

"FREE HUGS~" they said and squished me. To tell the truth, I don't really care about getting presents. Ok maybe a little.

Then Yoogeun came and the rest of them let go of me. He held my hand to pull me down. I crouched down to his level and then he gave me a peck on the cheeks. Omoo~ he's so cute.

"Awww, thank you~" I hugged him.

--- few hours later.

"bye" I waved to Jonghyun. Then went inside.

But before I went into the elevator, I called Kae.

"*doot........... doot......* Hello?" Kae answered.

"Oh, is Hyunseung still there? I'm like downstairs right now. Or did he already leave?" I asked.

 

Kae's POV

"Oppa left hours ago. You're downstairs? Alright. Take your time! Bye~" My eyes shifted to the guys and I pressed my fingers against my lips to shush them down. Did I sound anxious? :S I hope she won't find it somewhat suspicious. I hope this is the best surprise birthday party she's ever received. Birthdays only come once a year~

I stared at my phone to make sure the call was fully disconnected. The next step was to shout,

"OKAY GUYS! She's downstairs right now. Probably in the elevators but whatever. Turn off the lights when I say go. Once she walks through that door and turn on the light, we sing her a happy birthday song. Arasso?" I repeated what we rehearsed from earlier in the day, just to confirm that everyone knows what to do.

"Ready. Set. GO!" Everyone dashed to their positions. Hyunseung oppa and I were responsible for standing near the door next to the light switch. Yoseob and Dongwoon hid behind the couch. As for the rest, they found somewhere to hide. When I turned off the lights, there were light whispers coming from behind the couch. 

"Be quiet!" Hyunseung oppa told them to shush for me. He knew my voice would be more of a yell than a loud whisper.

We waited at least 2 minutes in our standing positions. Suddenly I heard the sound of keys and shushed them one more time. The room was still dark. Oppa and I weren't that close to the door but still fairly close. When the door opened, we waited for Mel to turn on the lights. When she did, we screamed happy birthday which made her jump a bit.

formed into an 'O' shape and judging by her expression, she was really surprised. She loves surprises ^_^.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MEL!" We all shouted and I jumped over to give Mel a hug.

A smile formed on her lips and she immediately turned pink. She wanted to tear, I know it. She's way too proud of me for planning a birthday party for her.

"Mel, happy 18th birthday! Now you're the same age as me!" Yoseob hugged Mel and then tried to ruffle her hair except Mel stopped him before he could do anything.

 

Mel's POV

Before I opened the door, I yawned. I feel a bit tired. Great now my eyes are watery from yawning.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MEL!" my mouth dropped and my eyes widened Omg... Wow, I never really expected this. I smiled. Oh my gawd, there's a lot of people. It's hard to me to breathe. It feels too warm in here, am I turning pink now??

"Mel, happy 18th birthday! Now you're the same age as me!" who is this? someone hugged me then let go. Ohh it was Yoseob.

He bought his hand up but then I stopped whatever he was doing. Don't touch my head. =.=

"Don't touch the Fitted" I said and took it off.

"did you buy it?" he asked.

"No, my friend bought it for me." I smiled.

I looked around the room with a bunch of people smiling. Well just Kae's brother and his friends.

"and you said you left." I said to Hyunseung but then smiled. Hehee.

"*gasp*" I just remembered about the mistletoe.

"what?" Kae asked.

"Nothing" I nodded and walked away from the door and went to my room to put away the Fitted.

"ohh yeah." I said to myself as I saw the present from Jiyong on my table. I opened it... and it was.... X_X

"OH MY GAWD" I said out loud. It was shoes X_X THE ONES THAT I WANTED. THE ADIDAS HIGH TOP.

"WHAT?!" everybody bashed through the door.

"Uh, nothing." I quickly turned around and they all left.Then I put the shoes in my closet. I closed the door. I TRIED to stay calm but then the huge smile wouldn't disappear.

I walked out of my room and walked to the living room where there was tonnes of people.. why are they all guys except Kae and I?

Did Jiyong even come? I wondered. Ah whatever. I'll just thank him later then.

They were all sitting on the floor forming a circle. Then Kae looked up at me and smiled.

"what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE~~" she said. Aish, typical Kae.

I sat down to wherever there was space. I looked to my side then realized it was Yoseob, the left side was Doojoon. I don't know him that well but, ok, we can get along!    Ahhaa. In front of me was Kae and then Taeyang. Beside him was Jiyong. I did not see him there earlier.

"Okk~" Kae spun the bottle. It slowly stopped... please not be me.. please not be me. plea- Oh no..... damn it. It's me..

I have a feeling I know what Kae's going to do..

"Truth or dare~?"

"Truth." I can just lie. Muhaha. I sometimes do anyways. Just..... not that good.

"Do you... like somebody?" her face looks like an evil smile.

"OUHH~~" everyone went.

"uhm....." I looked somewhere else. Thinking of what I should say.

"Just say it already" Kae said.

"yes. I do." I said. Ha, again. She didn't say what type of LIKE.

"REALLY? Who!? Who?" she asked.

"Sorry but you're one question was already asked. Now, Wee~" I spun the bottle.

" =.= " was her face.

"Aw!!" the guys said. People ended up asking each other weird questions and daring questions to tell the truth about something =.=

Seriously.

Ohh no~~~ It landed on me again.... great.

"Truth or dare?" Kae asked with a smirk.

"Dare." I don't know why I just said that. At least I hope she would stop asking me questions about who I like.

"I dare you to kiss someone on the cheek." her face was like 'muhahaha'

"Ok." I kissed my own to fingers and then touched my cheek with it.  "There." I smiled.

" >=o "

"You didn't say direct or indirectly. Soo~ Yeah! Nor did you say myself or another person" I smiled again at how smart I am.

------

"OH MY GAWD this tastes soo good." I took another bite of the ice cream cake.

"what's up with you and ice cream?" Jiyong asked and ate his.

"I don't know I just like it."

"Yeah, we can all tell that." Kae said.

"How do you not get fat like that?" Taeyang asked.

"Haha, I don't know." I continued eating. Hyunseung was with his other friends so us four are talking.

"so, what presents did you get?" Kae asked.

"huh?" I was too into the ice cream.

"didn't they give you anything? All you came back home was a Fitted." Hehe, I wonder where mine is from her.

"Yeah. Of course."

"like?"

"Oh heh heh, Yoogeun gave me a peck on the cheek" I laughed.

"AWH really?!" I nodded my head in reply.

"He's soo cute." she smiled.

 

No One's POV

who's Yoogeun? Jiyong and Taeyang wondered.

Why in the world did he even kiss you? Jiyong wondered.

He's cute?? What? Taeyang thought

"Jiyong, if you're not going to finish that, Mel would." Kae pointed to Jiyong's ice cream cake.

"Ah no. It's ok, I won't steal his ice cream." Mel said. He's skinny, he should eat more.

"just don't waste food Jiyong..." Mel said again.

 

"Oh really we do?" Hyunseung said.

"Sorry Mel, we gotta go now"

"alright."

"bye~"

 

"How about we watch a movie?" Mel suggested.  "I feel like watching one."

"Lemme pick this time." Kae said.

"yeah, the one I chose last time ."

"aren't there those movies that go on at night?" Jiyong added.

"O_O what....?" Kae and Mel both said in unison.

"NO! Not those. What are you thinking?"

"AHhaa. Well what is there....?" they the TV.

"Oh, what is this? Home Alone?" (a/n: Home Alone is an old Christmas movie.)

"ohh, lemme get popcorn." Kae said.

Taeyang sat on the couch first, then Kae. Mel sat beside Kae, which made Taeyang scoot over. THEN lastly, Jiyong came.

Taeyang | Kae | Mel | Jiyong

 

 

 * 30 minutes later *

"hey.. there's no room. scoot over" Jiyong said. They scooted over a bit.

"Yah, it's so squishy, Jiyong sit on the floor or get another chair." Mel said. "not that I'm calling you fat..... there's just not enough room here."

"fine." Jiyong sat on the floor and leaned his back against the bottom part of the couch.

*30 minutes later*

"yo, lemme sit. The floor is too hard." He got up.

"sit on the side.." Mel said. (a/n: idk how to describe that part where you rest your arm on the couch, sometimes you can sit there... sorta. )

 

 

Their eyes felt heavy. Soon, they drifted off to dream land....

 

Kae's POV

The movie was getting boring. Damn you Christmas time T_T Whoever runs the channel seriously needs to air some better movies. This movie I've practically seen it a lot. I couldn't help but want to yawn and every time I yawn, my eye lids droop down. This means I'm about to go and sleep.

-------------------

^ HAHA Kae's POV xD

I've seen that movie a lot too.

PLEASE COMMENT.

Kekeke xD I smell sleepover ;D