What makes me that angry?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

I looked back at him with wide eyes too…

Did he just recognize me?

No way! This bastard of Lee Byunghun never looked at me… not never…even once… How could he…

-What kind of girl can wear this necklace?

-What? I just replied

-What an old- fashion girl…

My eyes grew even bigger and a feeling that I usually don't have grew inside of me… Could it be anger…?

He just moved to the back of the shop and let another guy (with red hair so I guess he is a memeber of his band) ordered.

The manager’s looks make me calm down and think about my job, so I just took their orders with a smile and then left for the kitchen.

But before joining his friend, the red haired boy looked at me once again:

-Did we meet somewhere? I…

-Yahhh Ricky! What takes you so long?  Shout the pink haired bastard

I just can’t stand his voice anymore! I turned my back and run into the kitchen…

Oh my Gog what kind of…….

-Need something?

Hyeon Sik glared at me with wide eyes…

I didn’t notice that my hands were stuck in my head and that my eyes could kill someone right now!

-What…what happened? He says hesitantly

-Euh…I… that bastard wants a cheese cake… so I came…

Bastard? Oh !!!

-I mean…one of the customers…so…

-Do you want to finish this for me?

He showed me the mountain of dirty cups and I realize what he means.

-You know my hands hurt a lot and I am a man so you know, that doesn't really suit me!

I laughed and nodded with a big smile of relieve

-Thank you! I owe you a lot…

He smiled and said with a worried voice:

-Do you know him? I mean THAT customer?

-Nope! I said with a clear voice He just said something about my necklace…

I touch the necklace as if it was a habit.

-Oww I see, but I love it…Your necklace! Is it the sign of infinity?

-Yeah, my mom gave it to me; she wants me to live happy infinitely…

-She misses you… It’s hard to be a genius! If you wasn’t you wouldn’t have come  here and left your family…

I pouted because I didn’t want him to see me sad.

-Oww stop that you gonna make me cry because I can’t see my mother too!

-Oh where does she live?

He turned his back on me and said while he walked to the exit:

-Her grave is situated in a cemetery in Busan… If you want to visit her grave go ahead…

He laughed loudly but I can hear the deep sadness in is voice.

 

 

2hours later I was in the place that I called “home”. A little room with enough place for a little kitchen but no bathroom because it was a dorm so we shared a bathroom with all the girls on my floor.

I cooked ramyeon (I don’t eat this everyday of course, tonight I’m just too lazy) and did my homework. Then I slept, it might be an earlier hour for some kingkas and other party-man but tomorrow I have a morning job and after I have to go to school and after… A meeting with those kingkas!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And that' my 2nd chapter!!

What do toy think about it? ^^ It was a liitle bit boring isn't it?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!

Please leave a comment and subscribe!!

Saranghae!!<3<3

I will upload vey soon but my summer break will end soon too :( 

There is my favourite song of Teen Top!! Enjoy<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY