Love?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

-Min Yeon-sshi!! Aisshh chincha!

I felt someone pushing me softly

-Chaesong hamnida! Said Hyeon Sik to the customer while he was bowing What did you order?

He took the order and gave me a death glare. Then he turned back to the customer

My eyes went to Teen Top’s members’ table and I saw L.Joe who was smiling at me.

Is it because of…?

-Please take a sit, I will get you order right now. Said my sunbae with a sweat voice to the customer

She was a girl and she looked happy because of Hyeon Sik smiles and charisma so I guess she already forgot my mistake. She moved away and took a sit.

Then, Hyeon Sik sunbae came close to me and whispered through my ears:

-Min Yeon-ahh! You must be concentrate more, please! What if the manager saw you?! Did you lose your mind? You weren’t listening to the customer! Is it because of those pupils of yours? What happened?

Hyeon Sik was looking at me with a serious face but my eyes went to Teen Top’s members at Teen Top’s members… more particularly at L.Joe who was still happy!

 

 

Flashback

 

I saw L.Joe and his ex-girlfriend walk happily… (So maybe it’s why he is so happy right now? This girl is enough to make him smile??)

 

And then THIS accident…

 

-So-Sorry… I…didn’t mean…!

This familiar face… was blushing a little bit…

And actually it was hot! So I was blushing too…But still, I was dumbfounded!

-N-Niel Oppa??!

He glared at me and seemed more confused than me!!!

-Min Yeon-ahh I don’t know what to say…

I couldn’t look at him more… my heart… 

No no no no no no!! I just can’t…

-Mianhamnida! I said and ran in order to calm my heart’s beating

 

End

 

My eyes didn’t want to leave Niel now…

He was sitting next to L.Joe but unlike him, he didn’t look at me even once!

I must talk with Niel! I mean I don’t feel anything for him…?

 

-I…I’m alright sunbae… I think… I don’t know why I’m reacting like that…

Without noticing it my hand rested gently on my chest… Then I realized that my heart was beating crazily…

My eyes widened! 

Those feelings… how long…

 

 

Niel’s POV

 

This morning I was so confused and because of that I was late for school!

This confusion was made by L.Joe Hyung! He was so weird this morning! He was happier than usual! And he also said strange things…

-If you see Min Yeon tell her that I must have a talk with her… It’s VERY important!

A talk? About what? I was curious and asked him the reason of this sudden “talk’ but I didn’t receive any answer! WHY?? Did he hide something from us? Is it a thing that has something to do with Min Yeon?

Something else made me wonder about this last question! Yesterday he didn’t concentrate in his exercise at the coffee shop and he looked at Min Yeon for more than 2 hours!!

He also seemed jealous?!  NO WAY!! He can’t love her!

 I shook my head to throw those thought away.

I know L.Joe hyung by heart since more than 10 years! And the bond he created with Hae Woo (his ex-girlfriend) couldn’t be broken so easily! It was so obvious! He loved her… not Min Yeon!

She will just be hurt if he keeps on lying to himself!

 This reality made me sad during all the breakfast time!

Then I went to school late and this accident happened!

 

 

 

Now we were at the coffee shop where Min Yeon worked.

I couldn’t look at her!

I knew that if I did it, I would probably want to touch those amazing lips again…

Suddenly my heart was crazily beating because of this thought!

I sighed. She is probably angry right now! I mean, I... kissed her... Argghh she must hate me!

However I still felt her glare… Of course she was looking at L.Joe and not me while this Hyung of mine was looking back and smiling at her!

I felt anger, jealous… and heartbroken!

Min Yeon loved L.Joe! She loved him… She loved him…

I knew it during all this time but I couldn’t help those feelings!

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

All the members stayed longer than usual in the coffee shop!

We had an important test tomorrow so we studied together. The manager let me study with them, he also saw that I didn’t feel good but unlike my sunbae he thought it was caused by the stress of the test!

 

It was already 22PM

 

The coffee shop was empty and Hyeon Sik sunbae was cleaning. I asked but he didn’t seem to need my help. He was a little bit angry toward me… I always said him my problem before but today I can’t… Mianhae! I must find something to get his forgiveness.

 

Like usual my mother call me, fortunately she called me when I was in the kitchen at 21PM to be more precise!

I was relief that she didn’t heard strange noise that can give her doubt about where I am!

 

-I HAVE A HEADACHE!!! I’M GOING TO DIE HYUNG!!! Shout Ricky while he was holding CAP’s arm

-Araso! Said the oldest one Let’s go guys, we worked a lot today I’m proud of you~ Tomorrow we will definitely make our teacher happy…

 

All the members seemed happy and proud of themselves thanks to their Hyung’s short speech.

 

-… Let’s make them regret their mean…but funny words! CAP laughed and they seemed all agree with him

 

Then he turned at me and Niel:

-I have nothing to tell you. Keep on working hard! I congratulate you earlier than everyone: Congratulation for being on the top!

I giggled and looked at Niel but he just stood up, picked up his things and said:

-I’m leaving first.

Then he left us… without any glare...

I was looking at his back, dumbfounded, until he left.

Why is he mad at me suddenly?

I…I should be mad at him because he stole my first kiss… 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15th chapter updated!

I finally finished it! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you're not disapointed!

Yeah I know L.Joe didn't kiss her! 

But like Niel said: "She will just be hurt if he keeps on lying to himself!

I don't really trust L.Joe's feeling! Do you? 

So what will happen? 

Sorry for spelling mistakes~

I think that I will update the 16th chapter today or tomorrow! ^^

I really hope that you will love it! Which one: L.Joe  or Niel?

Anyway yesterday was Chunji's birthday!!!!!! :D

    

                            

Saranghae CHUNJI<3<3 

(gifs don't belong to me^^')