Trust?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

I took some books for my History, Math and Korean classes from my lockers.

Then, I walked to my classroom.

 I sighed.

I couldn’t think properly with Niel following me like a little child. He was following me since we left the manager’s room.

Why is he following me? What is he expecting from me?

Aishhhh it’s driving me crazy!

I wanted to turn and shout mean words! I wanted him to live me alone! I wanted time for myself! I didn’t need someone who will bother me… but still I couldn’t say a word! I was too scared to hurt him!

Why am I even caring about that? It’s not like he is a true friend, right?

 

-Why did you come to my work place? I don’t need your help! I’m fine!

-Are you sure? He asked after sighing

-I AM! I don’t need any…

-Let me heal you… he cut off my word

My eyes widened”

 

“Let me heal you”

And what if you hurt me more…

 

I stopped. I was determined to tell all the things that I kept on my mind but before I could turn, my eyes caught a familiar boy who was talking with a familiar girl in the corridor.

My heart tightened. It was full of pain again!

I pursed my lips and clenched my fists.

I closed my eyes… not now Min Yeon!

 

You lied to me… Is that the truth? Is it right? So… everyone knew it… That’s why you fought with your best friend…That’s why Teen Top’s boys were so nice to me! They all pitied me?! I really can’t trust anybody!

My words were only whispers… I was lost…

They all lied…How can it be possible?

I was deeply hurt…Niel… you lied too? Your sweet words were false?

I promise you…No one’s gonna hurt you anymore! I will protect you Min Yeon-ahh” I swear that I could hear my broken heart broke even more!

I could just run to escape from all this pain”

 

But now I couldn’t! I must face the reality!

I felt a hand in my shoulders… Niel…

I didn’t look at him, I just walked.

Like every morning, I was walking in the corridor… but this time… I ignored Lee Byunghyun!

I felt people’s looks on me but like months ago, I didn’t bother look at them and think about how I’m behaving… I felt relief! It was as if a heavy burden was leaving my body!

I should behave like before! Yeah right choice!

With this thought in mind, I entered the class and sat in front of the teacher’s desk, like months ago!

You’re enough clever Min Yeon, you can forget him!

Suddenly I heard the chair next to me move.

I could feel Niel’s presence and his perfume too!

I hold the chair next to me in order to not let anyone move it. Like I was expected it, I was too weak against Niel! He pulled the chair next to him with all his strength and sat on it with a grin.

I stood up with a bothered expression on my face. I was going to take my books when I felt a pressure on my hand.

Niel was holding my hand.

-Don’t! he ordered with an angry voice.

I should be mad at him! Why is it…

-Sit down pupils! Shouted the Math teacher. Min Yeon-sshi! What are you waiting for?

Aisshh she really hates me this witch!

-I’m not staying here because of you! I mumbled to Niel

-Why are you mad at me? What did I do? Don’t you see that your attitude is hurting me?

I could feel regret overcome me. I-I hurted him?!

Mianhae Niel, I need time to think properly!

-Just leave me alone for a while… I need it! Understand me…

-Tell me your problem! I will help you! You know that you can trust me Min Yeon-ahh! Is it because you‘re worried about gossips? Don’t worry! L.Joe is a but he is not going to do anything to hurt your feelings…more. So he will not talk about your break up until you want it!

Trust? Can I?

-No… I shuttered. It’s not that.

-So what is it? he asked with a sad voice

I look straight in his eyes for the first time since we've arrived at school.

His face turned suddenly red. He was embarrassed because of my intense glance.  

The world stopped for a couple of seconds which seemed an eternity to me…

My heart…

-Hum hum!

I shook my head and turned my attention to the teacher who was looking at me with terrifying eyes!

I covered my own red face with my hand.

 

I thought that, in his eyes, I might find a sign of care for me…

Even if I broke up with his best friend, he is still next to me! Why?

Maybe… He didn’t lie to me… His voice and eyes were so full of mere innocence and…love?

 

 

----------------------

I wasn't very inspired with this chapter! Mianhae~ 

Sorry for spelling mistakes!

THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!

I LOVE YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!<3

     

Do you like this story so far? Please COMMENT and tell me what you think about this story!^^

Next chapter, next week with a new character!!! :D Who is it? you will see! :D

Have a good day<3