Open your eyes!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

Sorry readers, this is a short chapter! But don't worry, next chapter will be update tomorrow and IT WILL BE A BIG CHAPTER! (not for his length but for his content) ^^' you can find the preview down this chapter!

 

I was so worried! I couldn’t do anything; I was just walking nervously everywhere!

What did Niel say to ChanJo?

Aishh why didn’t he call me yet? It was more than 4 hours since I left school! They probably finished their talk?!

-Stop walking and making strange pouts with your face!

I glared angrily at Hyeon Sik.

-Don’t you see that I’m worried Sunbae?! I can’t stand it!

-What happen AGAIN? He said with a desperate voice

We were in the kitchen of the coffee shop. The entire customer were gone and the manager was doing some *manager-things*!

I face-palmed myself:

-Jong Hyeon (aka ChangJo) saw me with Niel…

-And so?

I sighed

-…When we were hugging!

-And so?

-He thinks that I…cheated on L.Joe.

I pouted. L.Joe’s gonna hate me if he misunderstand too!

Hyeon Sik did something I didn’t expect (like usual), he looked at me with worried and angry eyes?!

-That’s mean you didn’t talk to L.Joe yet? It’s been days since we talked about it Min Yeon! He is not a good person for you! I thought stupidly that you closed this chapter already!

He was indeed worried and angry!

What should I say to him? I just can’t leave L.Joe like that! I know that I'm stupid but I can't help it! I want to believe that he didn't make fun woth my feelings...

-I’m… I just want to believe him Sunbae! What if you are wrong? What if he does love me? What if…

I wanted to believe in my words so hard!

-Do you still love him?

His sudden question made me nervous.

-O-Of course!

He sighed

-I’m talking to the wall every time I bring this subject! He said to himself but I could clearly hear it

Then he threw me worried glance (again):

-I hope it will not be too late when you will realize that you’re wrong! And I really hope with all my heart that you will not be as heartbroken as I was when he will cheat on you!

I was dumbfounded by his words! Is he the real Hyeon Sik that I know?

Cheat? What made him think of that? 

-Stop it already Sunbae! It’s your words that break my heart the most! He will never cheat on me! Never! Even if he doesn’t love me anymore! He is not this kind of person! HE IS NOT CHUNG AE!

I was so angry that I spoke without thinking about the words I used...I regretted the last sentence that I said when he threw me death glare.

He was mad at me because of this last sentence… and this last name: Chung Ae, his ex-girlfriend, the girl who changed his life and killed his heart.

I tried to calm down before speaking again… but my voice cracked. I couldn’t stand seeing him hurt because of me!

-Sunbae, I’m…

 I was barely crying.

-Don’t even dare say another word Min Yeon. I just hope that you realize how you have changed! When did you become a cold-hearted girl? Did L.Joe do that? He said with a sad and mad tone

-No! I shouted

Tears finally fell down on my checks. I felt so bad.

I shouted at him! I shouted at my Sunbae, I consider him my second brother… and I just shouted at him and broke his heart, again! But his words… No! L.Joe is not a bad person, why didn't he understand that?

-I have no more words to say to you Min Yeon.

He called me Min Yeon again when he used to call me Min Yeon-ahh… I really made him mad!

-I’m sor…

He grabbed his back and left the kitchen with an angry pace. I followed him.

When I reached the front door, he wasn’t there… but instead, I saw a dumbfounded L.Joe who was holding his arm.

I was too shocked by the previous quarrel to notice that the manager was gone too...

-WHAT’S HIS PROBLEM? That’s ing hurt! Wait! Did you cry?

I couldn’t say a word.

L.Joe, I’m begging you, please just hug me and throw all this pain and doubt away! Make they understand that they are all wrong!

-Hey, hey! Min Yeon-ahh, it’s alright. Don’t cry!

He shyly walked next to me and grabbed my hand hesitantly.

-I’m here! He whispered

He don't know what to do, he never saw me cry before so I think it’s pretty normal. However he is my boyfriend so I decided to hug him with all my will. 

He was shocked by my sudden action but didn't say anything.

-Don’t leave me… I said softly with teary eyes Is that alright to ask?

I didn’t hear an answer or saw/felt something else that could make me think that he was okay with my request.

It made me even more worried than ever!

 

 

L.Joe wanted to bring me to my dorm. However I felt like he came to say another thing to me at first but he didn’t want to bring that thing when he saw me cry.

He didn’t ask me anything about Hyeon Sik or the reason of my sadness. We were just walking silently.

Streets were empty and dark and I was a little scared from the dark but I couldn’t tell L.Joe who was walking far from me. I never understood why he was always walking far from me…

This awkward silence made me feel uncomfortable, I decided to talk first.

-Why did you come to the shop? You wanted to talk about something?

-Huh? Ah ne! Actually before I came to see you, I met ChangJo!

My eyes widened. I tried to hide my nervousness and kept on walking without saying anything to let him continue.

He understood that I wasn’t going to talk so he kept on talking:

-He was… nice! And… worried too! Strange, no? Ah Niel was there too! Both seemed very very bizarre! It was like they had a serious talk before I saw them. 

That’s all? ChangJo said nothing? Why Niel didn’t call me then? Aisshhh I’m going to kill him for letting me stressed for nothing!

-And that’s all? You came to say that? I mean sure it’s strange but it’s not the first time Teen Top’s members are behaving strangely!

I giggled sadly… It was our very first serious talk!

-That’s not all actually…

I looked at him with questioning glance.

-What happened? I said hesitantly, my heart in my mouth.

He sighed then stopped me. Oh we were already in front of the dorm!

He grabbed my hand again and said seriously:

-I heard that you learnt about the party… I wanted to call you but I wasn’t sure that you were this kind of girl…

This kind of girl?

What kind? I guess you meant not like Hae Woo?

This thought made me suddenly angry!

I closed my eyes and pushed his hand away.

-You did great. Like you’ve said, I’m not this kind of girl! Then I finished the sentence in my head… but with you it’s different.

I turned my back on him and without saying goodbye I walked to my dorm with teary eyes.

When am I going to stop crying?

This is too stupid…

 

30 min after that I received a text message from L.Joe :

“Sorry… I’m really are! Don’t misunderstand please… Next time I will bring you somewhere else! It will be fun! I promise… See you tomorrow!”

 

This night, it was the first time I didn’t smile to one of his message.

My heart didn’t hurt either…

Days are passing by and my heart changes too… Finally… Will I have the strength to leave you soon enough…?

 

 

----------------------------

22nd Chapter update! XD Was it good? (sorry for spelling mistakes^^')

Preview:

 

 

I’m being like those girls who always cry for her boyfriend, those mean girls that we can see on dramas, those girls who don’t want to leave their boyfriend even if they know that he would be happier with someone else. I hate myself for that and I’m mad at him for that…

I saw that I have new readers! THANKS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!      

SUNGGYU'S SOLO : D-4  ANOTHER ME!!!! *soooo excited* Are you guys excited and happy too?