...I can't forgive you yet!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

-I understand your feeling but…

I stood up and tried to not fell on the bed.

How can he understand?

-It’s your fault! (I took a deep breath) I-I recognize some of them… I muttered nevertheless because I was still scared.

His eyes widened.

He was walking towards me and wearing this *I’m sorry* expression. It made me so angry that I exploded finally! I told everything that I kept in my heart for too long:

-Why can’t you stop hurting me? I want to forget you! I want to forget my hurted- heart! But you! You always come to me with pain! Why? What have I done to you? Why can’t you let me breathe?

I was going to fall on the ground but he holds quickly my shoulders.

-I’m tired! I admitted. I can’t stand it anymore! Because of you I couldn’t even trust the person who deserves it the most… I hurt him…

Tears were falling… THAT’s the thing that was hurting me the most!

-I can’t bear seeing him like that… he is the only one who can heal me but I’m so scared for him…

“I’m scared to break him and his happiness if I stayed with him any longer…” I finished for myself.

L.Joe hugged me tightly.

-You love Niel… he guessed

He let go of me and smiled. It was the first time that I saw a mere smile, not fake, coming from him.

 

Then, he said something that sounds as if it comes from his heart:

-I wanted to protect you… I wanted to heal you… I wanted to thank you… I think that I can only do the last one… Thanks… I’m going to stay away from you until you forgive me and until Niel heals you… Niel’s always right! He deserves you more than anyone! And he loves you more than anyone! Be happy with him.

 

I shook my head.

 

He understood the meaning. His smile faded when he realized what I was going to do.

-You’re going to hurt him more…he guessed

-No, I’m going to let him go.

 

Suddenly the door opened widely and Niel appeared.

-Min Yeon!!! yelled worriedly Niel while running towards me and hugging me tighter than L.Joe's hug. You scared me! When I heard about what happened I thought that I was going crazy!

And then he noticed my sobs and holds my head.

-You’re crying…

His eyes changed in a second… it was full of anger.

He turned his head towards the one who, he thought, made me cry:

-L.Joe! he muttered.

He let go of me and grabbed his collar.

-I said it a million of times to you Hyung! I begged you to not hurt her anymore! Niel shouted

-Niel! I called Let him go!

My voice cracked and my words were only whispers. However, Niel let go of him and came by my side again. He hugged me again. I tried to control my hearts beating. 

You can't hug him back... you can't show your feelings...

-I want to see my brother. I said coldly and he brought me there.

We left a dumbfounded L.Joe. He wasn’t shock because of Niel but he was more worried for him… worried and shocked because of what I was going to do to him…

----------------------------------

 

We arrived in our flat.

Niel brought us and left after entrusted us to a dead worried Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol, Sungjong and I stayed silent… It seemed years for me until Sungyeol finally broke this awkward atmosphere.

-You must be hungry… I will buy something and passed by the pharmacy to bring something for you Sungjong-ah.

I looked again at my brother who had some bruises. I felt sorry…again.

-Thanks Hyung. My brother replied, still glaring at me.

When Sungyeol left the flat, Sungjong finally talked.

-They meant nothing to you? Seriously?

I sighed in relieve! He was talking!

Indeed, it’s scarier to see a silent Sungjong than an angry but still talkative Sungjong.

-I c-

-You can explain it? Please go on! Lie to me again! He cut me off

-Oppa!

-Which one is your boyfriend? Blondie?  Or Plump lips?

-What? I d-

-I said that because they seemed very close to you! The first saved us and the second brought us back!

-Ah you mean L.Joe and Niel, isn’t it? I said finally understand who was Blondie and Plump lips, I giggled at those nicknames.

He sighed. And then I suddenly realized “Which one IS your boyfriend?”

-Yah! I don’t date one of them! I suddenly half-yelled.

My brother gave me threatening glares.

-You mean that we get hurt for nothing?

-It was a misunderstanding… L.Joe and I used to date!

Sungjong’s eyes widened.

-... but he dates his ex now! I managed to lessen his surprise but his eyes grew bigger.

-He left you for her ex-girlfriend?  HE CHEATED ON YOU, DIDN’T HE?

 He became angrier than before.

-N-no…I muttered.

-You’re lying…

-I-I'm not...

-LEE MIN YEON!

-FINE! I cut him off He did cheat on me! He did lie to me! He did hurt me a LOT! But I’m fine now Oppa!

His eyes began to water and he suddenly hugged me.

-Mianhae~ he whispered through my ear. I let you alone in this unknown town, at the mercy of strangers and playboys!

-Don't be so dramatic Oppa!

I heard sobs…my heart stopped beating.

-O-Oppa~ A-are you crying?

-I’m not BABO! He said and gave a slight on my nose, he wiped his tears away. I’m just so worried about you! What happened to you? D-did he do something else to you? I mean… you said that he had hurt you a LOT… so…

I shook my head, didn’t understanding what he was saying.

-Aigoo~ My innocent dongsaeng!

He hugged me again.

-Anyway, he said coldly, pushing me after few minutes of hugging, I don’t want them near you!

-But, I wasn't lying when I told you that I was given lesson to them! That's true!

-I will talk to you principal and changed that then!

-Oppa! Let it be! Please. I’m going to leave Seoul soon enough so I will never see them again!

I told him a few times about leaving my school but he always understood: after my graduation and then I will enter in a huge College. Now, he realized what I meant by “leaving school”.

-Le-leave? You mean…forever?! Leave Seoul? Just because of them? What about College?

-Aniya~ I wanted to leave Seoul the first day I came here! I waited patiently for you…

-Why? If you said it, I would have taken you back home! He cut me off again.

-And mum would be worried! With you here, I have a reason to go back! I will just say that I miss her and that I don’t want to leave her alone. She will not see the truth behind it…but if I came, with you there, she would understand that something was wrong…

-So you hid it all in your heart since now? How did my pure sister live with pain and lies?

-I didn’t Oppa~ And I’m not saying that I leave Seoul forever… I just said that I need some Gwangju air! Plus,colleges there aren’t bad and I’ve already talked to the principal: after the exam, I’m leaving.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Annyeong readers and subscribers~

You feel it, right? This story is coming to an end soon~  

For those who want to know: Teen Top's concert is the 9th of February 2013^^ EuropeanLover ^^ You can buy your ticket from here http://www.digitick.com/teen-top-concert-le-trianon-paris-09-fevrier-2013-css4-digitick-pg101-ri1528108.html started fom tomorrow! ^^

Did you guys hear about Dramatic Blue's song? DAEBAK!!! ^^ Niel's voice is quihjfdvfuhiojpk! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utApLyOh4L8 Woohyun's voice is also DAEBAK!!! *fangirling* :D 

Soo it will be Dynamic Black!!! With Hoya's and L.Joe's dance skills! Whooaaaa!!! <3