I'm sure of my decision.

I will be fine no matter what!

 

I felt someone holding my shoulders protectively.

-What are you doing here L.Joe? asked Hyeon Sik Oppa with a bothered look.

-I’m here for talking with Min Yeon…but I thing that I’m late… You’re really disappointing Min Yeon… said L.Joe while looking to the banner with a sad look.

-It’s none of your business L.Joe! Just leave already! exclaimed Hyeon Sik Oppa with a threatening voice.

I looked at him…he was really angry towards L.Joe. What should I do?

-Oppa…Don’t worry…I pushed him slightly and walked in front of L.Joe. Hyeon Sik Oppa and Jaejoong Oppa looked at me with concerned look.

I sighed.

-I think you should go… I will see you tomorrow.

-We will see each other tomorrow but it will be with everyone around…also with Niel around you! And I want to talk to you before talking to him so…

My eyes widened.

-Wait wait! Talking to him? NO you can’t! I said with fear.

If he talks to him…How could I leave?

-Yah L.JOE! Yelled Hyeon Sik Oppa. Who do you think you are? How dare you come here and threaten Min Yeon?

-Oppa! I half-yelled I said don’t worry!

I was thankful for his help but I knew L.Joe too well! He is the kind of guy who will do what he had in mind if someone pushed his angry L.Joe side!

I turned to face Hyeon Sik Oppa, his look became softer then I bowed and continued:

-Jaejoong Oppa, Hyeon Sik Oppa, I’m sorry but I can’t close the shop with you tonight…I think that it will be better if I leave now.

Jaejoong Oppa nodded.

-Yeah I think too…

-I’m bringing you back home! Cut Hyeon Sik Oppa

I shook my head then Jaejoong Oppa added:

-Min Yeon, you can leave. Me and Hyeon Sik (he patted Hyeon Sik Oppa’s shoulders), we will close the shop. We will see you tomorrow after your exam! FIGHTING!

I smiled slightly. Hyeon Sik Oppa gave me a bitter smile then went to the kitchen.

-See you tomorrow…I mumbled then left the shop with L.Joe.

When we went out, I turned back and looked, for a last time, at the coffee shop.

I smiled. I had good memories there… I hope to come here again, one day!

-Where do you live now? Suddenly asked L.Joe. He was avoiding my eyes.

-Somewhere…not far from here…

-Let’s go then! I’m coming with you!

I felt surprise by his words.

-W-with me? Why? You said you just wanted to talk. So talk! Don’t need to bring me back…

He looked at me with a questioning look.

-It’s for you that I’m saying that! It’s late. I just want you to go early in your home and sleep early for being in a good shape for the exam…We can talk here but it will be a waste of time! We can talk and walk in the same time. Isn’t it more convenient for you?

I nodded, understanding his point of view and feeling guilty for being so aggressive towards him. And then, we began to walk.

--------------------------------------------

We were walking silently for 5 long minutes now.

TALKING? Is he kidding me???

-Don’t frown!

I looked at him with an angry look.

-What did you just say? I scolded him

He sighed.

-You’ll have wrinkles if you frown! Plus, someone who frowns isn’t really beautiful… he mumbled his last words but I heard it.

-L.JOE! I really don’t care about your thoughts! Just talk already before I leave you here!

He looked around him and panicked.

-I don’t know this area…

-That’s why: Don’t make me mad L.JOE!

He suddenly realized something.

-Since when did you begin to call me L.Joe?

I looked at him with a *do you seriously want to know* look.

-What??? It surprised me!

I sighed.

-Since I feel nothing towards you…I don’t feel anger anymore…or love…(I looked at my hands) However! What do you want to talk about?

-I admire Niel… He already made you forget about your feelings for me… You truly love him! So why do you leave him? You don’t even want to tell him about your feelings!

-He’s better without me. I hurt him a lot! I don’t want to change him like you did to me. I admitted

I stopped talking to see his face… He was full of regret and pain.

-You’re wrong! You’re going to make him happy! So what? You were only “mean” towards him for few days! It’s not like you love and hurt each other’s for months!

I didn’t reply. How could I tell him that I’m avoiding Niel’s feelings for months? How could I tell him that when I was with him…sometimes, my heart and mind was with Niel?

The atmosphere became awkward. He giggled nervously.

-I mean, it’s not like you know his feelings for you for months…am I right? Min Yeon?  (…) What? You knew it? You…knew it and you stayed his friend? I mean…I know how much Niel can be clinging but…. How could you stay next to someone who loves you but for who you didn’t feel the same way?

I looked at him and said coldly:

-Tell me! You can reply to this question better than me!

His eyes widened.

-I didn’t…

-I loved him! I cut him off.

I thought that maybe, if I said that, he will shut up and will feel pain like I felt because of him. It worked.

-You loved him?

I bite my lips nervously.

-I thought that my feelings for you were real and strong…but I guess it wasn’t enough! You really think that with a hurted-heart, I can love someone else directly after breaking with you? My ex-boyfriend’s friend furthermore? I’m not that kind of girl… I admit that I loved you both in the same time after the kiss but…

I put my hands in my mouth.

OH DAMN! MIN YEON YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO A FRIEND!!!

Actually, I felt like being that kind of girl now.

-You…with Niel? When? When we were still together?

-No. Before that.

-And you stayed his friends? You knew that you will hurt him and you stayed by his side?

-No! I know that I’m a bad girl…but…in that time, I didn’t know his feelings. If I did, maybe things would be different now!

I stopped walking.

-How could I be blind??? How couldn’t I notice his feelings? How couldn’t I notice your feelings?

-You were busy with Hae Woo! I exclaimed. But now everything is fine! You are happy with her! Niel will be happy with you! I will be happy somewhere else!

-Stay! He suddenly said, my eyes widened. You hurt him…You hid him your feelings…You’re a bad girl…but you are the best person for him! Don’t let your guilt feeling and regret made both of you sadder! After what I’ve done, after what you have been through, you deserve to be happy!

How could he say that? I hurt his best-friends! I just admitted that when I was with him, someone else was in my heart! How could he allow me to stay next to his friends after that?

-I…I really can’t! I can’t look straight in his eyes and say that I love him! I can’t yet. I trust him…I really do but… If because of our past, I hurt him again, I will no longer be able to stand it. Don’t need to be dramatic! Niel doesn’t know my feelings for him and he will never so he would be able to be happy!

-But you?

-I’m happy when he is happy!

-He’ll not if you leave!

I sighed but a smile appeared in my face.

-You’re a good friend! You’re a loyal friend, L.Joe! But don’t you think seriously that if I leave, everyone would feel lighter? Right now, I’m a burden for your friendship with Niel, admit it! You also think of me? Right then, I want to think clearly alone, far from here, far from Teen Top and Seoul’s noise! For my sake and yours, let me go!

-I understand you! But all the things that you said are nothing compare to Niel’s hurt feeling! Can you really leave him with a hurt heart? Can you?

-Min Yeon! Time to come home! ordered a voice.

We turned and saw Sungjong Oppa. He leaned against the wall next to the front door of the building.

-You live here? pointed L.Joe.

I nodded.

It wasn’t a great building like where he lived. He wasn’t used to see this kind of little building.

-Min Yeon! shouted Sungjong

-I’m coming. I said while walking towards him.

I stopped and turned back to L.Joe.

-Promise me that you will not say a word about that to Niel!

He frowned.

-Don’t frown! You’re so ugly!

He smile and replied:

-I promise.

I nodded relief and went to my flat with my brother.

His concern look disappeared when I smiled to him.

-Don't ask me anything tonight, please! I pleaded Let’s spend our last night together joyfully Oppa! I said happily.

 

---------------------------------------------

Hi!  So it was L.JOE!!! :D Are you surprise? xD I wanted to show his nice side! He is sooo nice when it comes to his friends! He would do anything in order to protect them! So what will he do? He knows all Min Yeon's plan. Will he betray her trust again? Or would he let Niel suffer?

This chapter was for explain to you the reason why she is leaving but it not seems clear to me so I will make it clear :D 

First: She need space and some time alone because her heart is not fully heal. 

Plus, she wants to give some space to Niel. She hurted him a lot. She also doesn't want to hurt him more. She is hurted so she can hurt others! 

She doesn't know if she will leave Seoul forever but she knows that of she leaves Seoul, she will leave Niel forever. She is ready to lose him if it will help Niel to become like before they meet each others! Of course he doesn't know how much Niel loves her and she thinks that after maybe 1 or 2 months, Niel will be able to forget her...

What do you think? Is it clearer? Do you think that Niel's love is strong enough? Well, we will see~ 

I spend all the day watchin to SBS GAYO DAEJUN! Can I do some fangirling because of Teen Top, INFINITE, Dramatic Blue and Dynamic Black? THEY KILLED ME!!!! DAEBAK<3<3<3

You can watch it all here http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.fr/2012/12/hd-video-121229-sbs-gayo-daejun.html

Kyyyaaaaa sooo SGFWGWJBSOM~ 

Sorry for spelling mistakes and see you soon~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351276/making-memories-angst-infinite-romance-woohyuninfinite You ca check my new story if you want to~