My brother ^^

I will be fine no matter what!

 

31th chapter!!! I update it for Christmas! I wanted to show the special siblings bond between Min Yeon and her brother Sungjong! 

 

I was looking at my hands. How could I look at him after all the lies… which he finally discovered!

 

-Did you know all those things Onew Hyung? Asked my brother

He was trying to hide his madness but I could notice it thanks to his voice. Actually he was more than mad, he was disappointed and it made me feel ashamed.

-I… Sorry Sungjong-ah.

He sighed heavily.

-I understand! At least you knew it! I’m thankful to you for protecting my sister while I wasn't around.

I felt guilty for making him sad, my only and lovely brother that I love with all my heart.

We were in a restaurant with Onew Oppa and Sungjong Oppa. Like we used to do in our hometown, we ate fried chicken; Onew Oppa is so crazy about chicken! But this time, he wasn’t eating! He also noticed my brother’s madness.

-So, you explained me what you hid about your part-time job, now I want an explanation for what happened earlier! Who are those boys who hold you? It looks as if you were their toy! It made me so angry! Who.are.they???

Sungjong hold my head and made me look straight in his eyes.

It wasn’t scary at all; he always does that when he needs me to say the truth because he knows that my face especially my eyes can’t lie!

His eyes were so soft! He was worried about me.

-What happened to you when I wasn’t around? Why are you so unusually silent? You used to tell me everything!

He let go of me but sighed heavier than earlier.

-I’m disappointed on you! (…) Hyung, do you know about her “new frineds”?

Onew Oppa jumped on his chair.

Ohhh damn! If Onew Oppa told my brother about what happened to L.Joe months ago, I will be dead!

-Oppa! I called my brother who turned back to me I will explain it to you!

-Yeah she will! Exclaimed Onew Oppa I let you both, I’m no hungry anymore!

He stood up and called a waitress.

-Can you pack me my meal, please?

-I thought that you weren’t hungry anymore?  And why are you leaving us now? Something is wrong…

My brother looked at me with suspicious eyes.

The waitress did what Onew asked for and he finally replied:

-I feel like it will be better if I let you talk alone! Sungjong-ah don’t worry about your sister! Like I said on the phone, your sister is a great and clever person! She will never do something wrong… Her part-time jobs aren’t dangerous! I checked it personally so you don’t have to worry and don’t scold her for that… As for her friends… I let you talk alone with her…

-So you’re living because you don’t want to say what you know about her friends, isn’t it?

Oh dear God my brother knows everyone around him so well!

Onew Oppa gave me an apologetic glance and left the place without answering my brother, it was like he wanted to save his life! If I wasn’t in this situation I will die laughing!!!

-What’s the meaning of all this?

I took a deep breath and finally said:

-They… aren’t my friends…

 

 

We were walking in a park next to my dorm.

The cold wind froze me up. When my brother saw that he put his jacket on my shoulders and also put his arm around my shoulder.

I missed walking like that with my brother! His scent, his protective presence… I missed everything!

We suddenly stopped and Sungjong Oppa began to talk to make sure that I wasn’t lying:

-You just help them for the final exam because the principal asked you, is that so?

I nodded.

-It will be in 3 weeks!

-So after the exam, you will never see them… forever?

I nodded sadly but I tried to hide it from my brother. Unfortunately he knew me too well so he gave me a big hug.

-How’s mum? I asked trying to hide my feelings

He let go of me and cleared his voice:

-She is fine! She will be finer if I don’t tell her about your part-time jobs, don’t you think?

-Thanks Sungjong Oppa!!!

This time I hugged him tightly.

Now that he is here, everything is going to be fine again! He will help me!

-By the way, starting from tomorrow, you quit your morning job! He ordered with a cold voice

I pushed him softly.

-Yah Oppa! I thought you will leave me work!

He sighed for the umpteenth time and came closer to me. He kissed gently my forehead and whispered:

-I just said that I will not tell to mum about your lies! However, I let you with your other part-time job because Onew Hyung told me that it was very important to you…even though I still don’t understand why…

I sighed.

-It’s unfair… I mumbled to myself but apparently he heard me

-No it’s not my lovely dongsaeng! I’m here now! I can afford your school fee and mine!

-Oh I forgot! That means that you get into the school that you wanted???

He nodded and I jumped everywhere in happiness!

-Oppa CHUKAE!!! I shouted happily and then I hugged him again

We began to walk again.

-Guess who came with me… he said with a joyful voice

-Who? I asked suddenly curious

-Just guess!

-Oppa!!! I stopped walking and pouted

-Aigoo~ I missed this cute face! He chuckled and patted my head. It’s Lee Sungyeol!

-Sungyeol Oppa? Chincha? Where is it?

-Omo you’re happier when you hear about him than when you see me! I wonder what will be your reaction when you're going to see him!

-Don’t jock around with me! You know that it’s not true! I’m just surprise! He get into the same school as you?

-Not for the moment! He attends SM Academy for the moment. He will come to my school later!

-Ow I see. Maybe you will be in the same band! Who knows?

-Alright, we will see! For the moment, I will bring you to your dorm.

-But you? Where will you spend the night? My dorm is enough for us…

-I know it Min Yeon-ah! He patted my head again. But I rent a flat for us and Sungyeol will also leave with us! Nothing is ready so I prefer you to come tomorrow when the flat will be ready! I will also take your stuff from your room tomorrow after school ok?

I nodded. We came in front of the dorm.

-I will talk to my manager tomorrow. So see you tomorrow bro’!

It was the first time in months that I haven’t smile like this.

Sungjong Oppa suddenly hugged me.

-It’s so good to see you!

-You missed me Oppa… I can’t tell you how much you missed me!

 

_________________________________________________

Sorry for spelling mistakes~ 

Hi readers and subcribers<3

Do you enjoy this special chapter? 

Aren't they cute? Oww I wish I could have a cute brother like him! Aigoo~ 

Anyway, I will update another chapter soon~