The truth about my feelings...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

My hand was touching my lips when I realized that I should leave the coffee shop. It was late and the members left 30 minutes ago!

I picked up my stuff and went out of the coffee shop.

-See you tomorrow! I said to Hyeon Sik sunbae Don’t stay longer, you must take some rest.

-Ne, don’t worry. He replied I’m going to leave soon!

He was looking at some food recipe; he wanted to be chef so he worked hard.

I closed the door behind me with a smile on my face. I was kinda proud of my sunbae for his hard work!                                                                                             Then I began walking like usual but I saw something that wasn’t usual!

Someone waiting next to the shop… Is it…?

-Lee Byunghun? I said with a clear voice

He turned back and smiled at me.

Did he wait for me for more than 30min in this cold weather???

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

It was cold but I was waiting outside like a fool!

Why do I have to do that? I mean I didn’t see her during class so I couldn't tell her earlier!

Wait! Where was she? Did she avoid me or something like that?

However I couldn’t stop smiling! I think that I did it! I finally forgot her…? My smile disapeared at this sudden thought of Hae Woo...

Yeah I did it! I don’t need to think more about my feelings! I smiled again.

Min Yeon saved my life!

She said that she loved me!

AND I didn’t like when she talked to her sunbae pr pther guys!

 

I didn't need more information! I was probably in love with her… What else could it be?

I suddenly heard a sound behind me. I turned to see Min Yeon who was looking at me with questioning eyes.

I will say it! I will say it! I will say it!

 

-Did you forget something? She asked simply at me

I couldn’t move! Why? I couldn’t talk! What’s going on with me?

-I guess that it’s a yes?! She said while opening the door I will bring it to you...

-No! I shouted

Her eyes widened!

I saw behind her, through the coffee shop’s window, that her sunbae was also going to leave the place. Before he could see us I came closer to Min Yeon , took her wrist and walk quickly to bring her further to this place. I didn’t want someone disturbed us.

I brought her to a place I used to go when I had a problem or when I was with...

I shook my head!

Today I'm going to tell someone something important so if another person disturbs us, I don’t know when I will pluck up the courage to do it again!

I think that we walked too fast... Mianhae Min Yeon...

-Where are we? She asked  breathless I don’t know Seoul well, so...

We were in a building’s roof. It was in a wealthy neighborhood.  I used to live in this building so this roof was full of memories.

I turned my back to her because I didn’t want her to see my hesitating face…

-I…I lived there before…I thought that it will be a calm place…for talking…

-T-talking? Did something happen? She asked worriedly

I didn’t answer, I was hesitating… Why?

 

Flashback

 

-Why did I fall in love with a troublemaker like you??? I’m really worried all the time because of you!

Her voice was shaking, she wanted to cry… We were in the roof of my building.

I know her so well that I can swear that she’s going to hit me and…

-AHHHH! I shouted in pain

She did it! She hurted me but however I laughed.

-Yahhh stop it! Are you hurt? Why did you fight with those bastards? Say it! Did they hurt you???

I giggled

-You’re hurting me more with you strength! What did you eat? A lion?

She pouted:

-Yaaahhh…

I hugged her tightly:

-Don’t worry! I can take care of myself Hae Woo-yaaahh! Just…Promise me that you will never never never leave me!

She smiled

 

End

 

It was a lie… We couldn’t make it… We finally stayed friends…

My heart was hurting more than ever!

I wanted one thing…just one thing…

-There is a problem with the lesson? Or…

I turned back and hugged her with all my strength

-Be ma girl… I whispered through her ear

I just wanted to find this warm feeling again! In the same place… with a different person…

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

My eyes widened! I couldn’t control my heart! It was crazily beating

Calm down Min Yeon! You must think clearly about the situation…

Wait! Is it even the reality? Am I dreaming? What if…

 

Wait! Why his voice seemed sad and desperate to me?

 

 

After a while he was still there, hugging me… Maybe I’m not dreaming!?

Then I just closed my eyes and let his smell overcome me…

I hope I will never regret it…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late updating!!! ^^'

 THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBER!!!!<3<3<3 TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS: Coolgirl, Kpoplover_621, MemersSaysMeow, xTsuki, QuE_HaiN, EuropeanLover, JeflancaRenata, KwangWooYoung79BF, 5evrcloud, xSmilesForYou,lollipoplicious AND READERS....

     

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Please SUBCRIBE and COMMENT! :D 

And sorry for spelling mistakes!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

I think that it's my favorite one! :D You finaaly learn the true feelings og L.Joe... but what about Min Yeon? kekeke^^

Poor Niel... By the way, the next chapter will not be happy and it take place a few weeks after this scene!!! 

I think that everyone understand her choice... So what will happen to Niel? :(  

<3<3<3<3

(gifs don't belong to me ^^') I will try to update this week...maybe this week end! :D