Lee Byunghyun! Why...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

I was in my way to the classroom, while I was walking, I was thinking about a lot of things that happened during those 2 months! And I also thought about the final exam that got closer!

Suddenly I felt someone’s arms wrapping around me.

I didn’t move…I already knew who it was…

-I hope I didn’t scare you! Said this sweet and familiar voice

I shook my head, my heart was crazily beating! I wanted more than this simple embrace.

-It’s good! I don’t want my girlfriend to be scared!

 

Flashback

 

I was running to my class, I was late because of L.Joe’s word!

He wanted to be my boyfriend? It wasn’t a dream, right?

I shook my head because of those confused thought, when I suddenly felt on the ground.

-Aishhh… I groaned What’s happening to me these days!

-Are you alright? Said a girl with a familiar voice.

I looked at her; she was one of my classmates.

-Neh! I said while I was trying to stand up.

Like I guessed: she didn’t help me but pushed me instead! I felt again.

“Ahhh! Problems are coming! GREAT!” I said to myself

-Where are you going? We just begin our talk! She said then 3 others girl came from nowhere

-What’s… your problem? I muttered

When I felt for the second time I hurt my back.

-My problem? She giggled What’s yours? You’re not in the right place! We didn’t say anything earlier because you didn’t bothered us BUT now it’s different! Niel Oppa was your target at first and now it’s L.Joe Oppa’s turn? We can’t accept it anymore!

My eyes widened…Target?

-What are you talking about? I stood up and surprisingly, they didn’t do anything.

But suddenly one of the girls get angrier, she took my shoulders violently with her hands and pushed me against the wall behind me.

-Ahhh!!! I shouted in pain

My back was hurting me a lot!!!

-Are you kidding with us? Yesterday L.Joe Oppa was looking for you during all the day! What is your relation with our Teen Top’s Oppas?

-Are you close to ChangJo Oppa too? Said another girl behind the first girl who pushed me

-I-I really don’t understand…  I whispered to myself

They didn’t know that I’m helping those boys? Nobody knows about me giving lesson to Teen Top’s handsome, rich and bad boys? Why…

My thoughts were cut by the girl in front of me, she hit the wall behind me, and her hand was next to my face… Actually I was scared! Such things never happen to me before! Everyone used to love me in my previous school!

 -I hope you understand the message! If you keep on seeing them…

-Who? Said another familiar voice, his voice made my heart skip a beat!

Suddenly the girls were shocked, their eyes were wide open!

I looked at my hero and saw…

-Lee Byunghun? I muttered

-Ahhh Min Yeon-ahh I already said it to you! It’s not Lee Byunghyun anymore… but OPPA! He said with a big smile while he was pushing hardly the girls who were in front of him. He came next to me and took my hand:

-I think we can’t hide it any longer to the others now!

Then he looked coldly at the girls:

-If someone says something bad or touches my girl…I hope that you will say it to me ‘cause I can’t stand people who hurt the girl I LOVE!

In that moment, I didn’t look at L.Joe… my eyes were turn to Niel, who was behind L.Joe since the beginning… and his face…Was…he…crying…?

 

END

 

 

Since that moment I was L.Joe’s true girlfriend! It wasn’t a fake thing between us! I mean he already said that he loved me and we kissed…once.

However I was happy because he loved me! Me and only me for 2 months! He didn’t care a lot about me but after more than 1 year, I was finally with him, the guy I loved…I mean I used to love!

And…the hug thing was the only sign of love that I received from him… I was used to it even if it was killing me every single day… Did I do something wrong? Why can’t he show me more love? Because he loves me, right?

 

I sighed! Everything was perfect, I really believed him… until THAT day…

-Why are you sighing? Did something happen with your classmate yesterday? Said suddenly L.Joe

-Huh? I looked at him with wide eyes

He was worried about me at least!

I cleared my throat and said:

-No! I was thinking about something…

-HEY GUYS! Shouted ChangJo

He ran and stopped in front of us! Then, CAP, Ricky, Chunji and… Niel appeared behind ChangJo. But they were walking unlike the maknae!

-Hi! I said with L.Joe in the same time

-OOOOHHH that’s sooooo cute!!! You even talk together and in the same time now? Said Ricky You’re  really a sweet couple!!! When will you marry? I must know because you know I’m busy…AHHHH HYUNG!

CAP hit Ricky’s head then he laughed and gave me a “sorry” glare. I smiled at him.

-Ah by the way sorry if we interrupt something! Said the older one I said to ChangJo to leave you alone but those boys never listen to me!

He gave us a warm smile then a death glare to ChangJo

-Hyung! Don’t worry! I was just going to ask Min Yeon something!

I looked at L.Joe:

-What?

-Your thought of course babo! You said that you were thinking about something! But you didn’t say about what!?

-Ohhh… about nothing special…

Without noticing, my eyes glared at Niel…

 I smiled even if my heart was in pain…because of…

 

…This day…when I heard EVERYTHING! 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is the 17th chapter!! :D 

Sorry for spelling mistakes and Thank you My Litchi<3<3 I love you! You help me a lot!!! :D

Again I wanted to thanks also all my SUBSCRIBERS! and my readers too~~ SARNAGHAE<3<3 

I'm thankful! I received a lot of support! :D

Soon it's the end of this story! I don't now when but in few chapters! :( Yeah! Everything has an end! ^^' 

I hope you love this chapter!!! :D What do you think she saw? or heard? Did she still believe in L.Joe and his "love"? 

Ahhhh... I hope I'm not disappointing you guys! :D  

I also want to say FIGHTING to Dongho!!! :D I hope you guys heard about him! Let's support him :D

               

                  

 

 

(gifs don't belongs to me) ^^'

Bye everyone!~~ <3