It's over!

I will be fine no matter what!

Niel’s POV

 

I was waiting for more than 1 hour when she finally came!

In this hour, I was worried and angry! Why did she leave the dorm? To see L.Joe? Aish…

But, when I saw her face, her behavior… I couldn’t say a word!

I could notice her red and puffy eyes…she cried…a lot!

My heart tightened! Seeing her like that break my heart again. She seemed so weak and vulnerable! I wanted to hug her and no longer thoughts about what happened earlier. I forgot all the anger that I had and began to say worriedly:

-Min Yeon…

But she suddenly cut me off with her cold voice.

-I’m tired! It will better if you leave me now.

-But…

-We broke up! She shouted

We? What? She broke up with L.Joe?

I stared at her… I was dumbfounded by her confession!

-I’m not in a good mood right now! Just leave! She finished

Then she threw herself on her bed and closed her eyes.

WHAT HAPPENED EXACTLY???

 

I sighed.

Well it seems like she is not going to tell me today!

I look at her and thought that it will be better if I let her alone.

So I left the dorm with a lot of questions in mind…

-Daniel-ah!

I turned back when someone hold my arm.

-Miss Jang…

-You’re leaving just now? What would say your mum if she learns that you stay until midnight in a girl’s room…

-You know that I’m not this kind of guy Miss Jang! I was just helping… a friend.

She giggled.

-If you say so!

Then she turned back and walked to a little room.

An idea suddenly appeared  in my mind.

-Miss Jang! You were talking about Min Yeon’s morning's job earlier…

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

I slept deeply that night. Not because I was sad…no! I was angrier and disappointed! I was so devastated because of those lies that my heavy eyes closed without me noticing it and I slept without dreaming… I felt so tired…

 

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I fell on my bed.

My eyes were watering.

I need you…

Her glares were so cold

I just want you to stay by my side! Can’t you do that for me? You said that you will do everything for me… So I’m begging you! Stay with me!

I closed my eyes.

MIANHAE

Please…I don’t want to think of you like that! You’re not this kind of guy! I trust you! If I can’t… Who can I trust then? I don’t want to believe that you lied to me for months!

Mianhae

Her glares… were killing me! She seemed so hurt!

Why did I done this to her???!

You lied to me… Is that the truth? Is it right? So… everyone knew it… That’s why you fought with your best friend…That’s why Teen Top’s boys were so nice to me! They all pitied me?! I really can’t trust anybody!

Then… she just left me… in this dark roof…without hearing any explanation!

We broke up…

 

 mianhae…

 

Will you be able to forgive me one day?

 

I owe you a lot Min Yeon… I’ll pay you back one day… just wait!

 

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

I woke up with a huge headache!

My heavy legs brought me in the bathroom. I looked at my face… I was pathetic! Puffy eyes, tired face and a sad look… I remembered the entire things that happened yesterday…

I walked back to the room and fell on my bed.

My alarm clock didn’t ring yet… I must have awake earlier than usual so I need to rest more…

-Yahh stop teasing me Unni!

My eyes widened because of the sound which came from the corridor!

Who is wake up? It’s impossible in this hour! It’s probably 4 or 5 AM!

WAIT… THE SUN! I took my clock with shaking hands…

7:30am!

WOOWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I don’t know where I found all the strength but I jumped from my bed wore simple clothes and ran to my part-time job. I’m soooo late! I should have wake up 2 hours ago! What happened to my alarm clock???

 

I didn’t run too much to reach the place where I usually took newspapers… It was empty!

I walked to the manager’s room with an apologetic look…

-Min Yeon! he said with a big smile on his face

Why is he smiling? I’m late! People must be angry because they didn’t have they daily newspaper!

-I’m sorry! I didn’t wake up! I’m very very sorry manager-nim! It will not happen again!

-Of course it will not!

My hearts tightened and my eyes widened.

-Please, don’t…

-What are you doing here? Said a familiar voice

I turned back and saw…

-Niel!

-Hi! He waved to me Manager-nim, he said while glaring at MY manger, we’re going now! then he bowed

-Ah ne! You did a great job today! The manager replied

-WHAT? A good job? I don’t understand what’s happening right now!

-You’re friend told me about you’re illness and he offered to help you so I couldn’t refuse, could I?

I look at Niel… How did he know… I suddenly realized!

My alarm clock!

He was in my room all night along! He probably turned off my alarm clock when I wasn’t here!

But how did he know about my job and where it was? The only person, who knows about it, is Miss Jang! Hyeon Sik knows it too but I didn’t say him where it was!

HOW COULD HE KNOW MISS JANG? He…never came to the dorm before, right? I mean to see a girl…?

-Why do you look at me like that? Do I have something on my face?

I shook my head, my hearts was pounding…

He smiled…

They all pitied me?! I really can’t trust anybody!”

My softened eyes became cold again.

 

I thought that you were different… but I was wrong!

 I can’t trust you Ahn Daniel!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

There is the 27th chapter!

I hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^

Please keep on supporting this story! you can COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE<3

 

 bye bye<3<3

(sorry for spellings mistake^^'')