Does she even love me?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

I was in my dorm and finally my phone. He was off because I didn’t want my mom to call me and discover that I wasn’t in my room.

No!! 30 misses call from Umma and 13 misses’ call from Oppa!!!

They’re going to kill me!!!

My phone rang, it was my mom!

-Umma!

-Yahhh Min Yeon-ahh! Why didn’t you pick up your phone when I called you? I was sooo worried!! Don’t you think about me?

-Umma mianha!! Jongmal! I was studying for my test and my phone was out of battery! Please don’t be mad at me!! I lied; I was pretty good at that since I was lying to her constantly!

She didn’t know about my job at the coffee shop because I didn’t want her to work more for me and my brother! My older brother’s school fees was too expensive so she didn’t send me a lot but I was fine!

I can work and study at the same time but my mother wouldn’t understand and my bro’ will feel guilty!

He was a brilliant singer and dancer but couldn’t get a job because he was working very hard every day! He wanted to come at Seoul and to get into a more prestigious school than in Jeolla! I can understand him! And in the same time I wouldn’t be alone anymore if he got into this school…I think that it’s Kongju University!

-Neh araso!! Your brother will call you tomorrow he was worried too you know!

-Neh Umma! Say to him that I love him!!! And I love you too!!!

-I will! Now go to sleep! You work a lot!!

-Neh Jal Ja Umma!!

-Jal Ja Min Yeon-ahh we will call you tomorrow!!

-Okay! Bye!

 

 

After a short night and many nightmares I went to my morning job early in the morning: 6AM.

I must bring the newspapers and milks to all the house of the district! It wasn’t that big actually but there were a lot of houses!!

I finished at 8am and went to school!

In class I saw Niel and for the first time I sat next to him during class! That was the very first time that I could speak with someone in class!!! Of course some girls were…how I can say… they wore a disgust expression! Because Niel was so perfect and cool compared to me!

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

I don’t know why I come here today!! I’m not supposed to be at school… why am I even here?

It’s true that I want to see her… but just to see that she is alive, it’s not that I don’t trust Niel… I trust him a lot but he didn’t call yesterday to say if she was safe in her dorm!

I was taking my books in my locker…

It’s not that I’m worried for her either… I mean she is nothing to me!!

-Omo~Do you hear? This nerd of Min Yeon was sitting next to Niel all day along!!! It was so boring…

What? Whatever, it’s none of my business…

-The worst is that she called her Niel OPPA!!!! Why? Are they even dating?

I closed my locker in a huge sound and all the students in the corridor looked!

-WHAT???? I shouted in anger

Everyone faked to do something else…

Why did I react like this? Wh..why?

She said that she loved me, right? I didn’t imagine it, right? How could I?

Maybe I should ask her about that?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I upload the 10th chapter a little bit later than the others! Mianhae^^'

And sorry for mistakes!!! I'll try to upload soon~~

I love you readers!! Even silent readers!!!

  Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

Unfortunately my summer break is over! :( But thanks to you all I have a lot of strenght! now!!! 

 

(gifs don't belongs to me^^')