Long and hard days are coming!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

They were all concentrated and they did their best… I tried to convince myself!

 Of course it wasn’t easy at all! This L.Joe bastard never listened to me but only to Niel or C.A.P!

C.A.P. tried his best and I noticed that he wasn’t stupid at all but just lazy and he also tried to show is bad boy side like the others boys of “Teen Top” (all the girls call them that way) so he ditched class a lot!

They didn’t study hard but now like Niel said:

“-They are scared by the reaction of their parents, they said to me that their parents won't give them any heritage if they won't graduate this year! It’s hard for rich kids!  They don't care about the school or students but they just want to realize their dream, and for that they need their parents’ inheritance.”

Niel isn’t in the same case because his parents work for L.Joe’s parents.

But Niel ditched school a lot too but he worked harder than the other and he had a natural intelligence, he understood faster than I do!

-Yahhhh!! Why it’s so hard man!!! Yelled Ricky

I was helping C.A.P for a math problem.

-Min Yeon I can help him, keep on helping C.A.P Hyung! Offered Niel

-Niel Hyung! I don’t need help! It’s already 8! I can’t spend more time here! I gotta go join my girls!!! Said suddenly Ricky with a smirk

WAIT!!!!!!!! 8? Like 8pm?

-BULL I’m late!!! I shouted and all the boys stared at me with widened eyes I leave you guys! It’s been 3hours that we are here! You did a good job…all of you!

Why didn’t I take a look at my watch?! Seriously I’m truly dead now! The manager’s gonna kill me…Oh no worser than that,  Fired me?

I ran out of the school! I hated sports and wasn’t good at that but I ran like I never did before!

I entered the coffee shop breathless and saw Hyeon Sik with the manager. They were talking, when they saw me they ran worriedly next to me.

-Min Yeon! What happened? You didn’t answer my call! We were worried! Said Hyeon Sik sunbae

-I’m…sorry…I…

I explained my situation to the manager mean while Hyeon Sik took care of the customers.

The manager was so angry toward me, he warned me and I promised that it will never happen again. If I broke my promise I would be fired!

I turned back to work and another day came to an end!

I never had such a hard day in my life! I thought that I was in hell!

My ordinary life changes today!!!

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day!!!!

 

 

DRINGGGGG!!

I spend a long and tiring day at school! A lot of tests but no sign of Teen Top’s kingkas! I saw Niel in class of course (he never ditched school when there are tests) but he left after the final test of the day! 

Ah and I know where are the “troublemakers” that annoyed L.Joe and Niel! They are too “sick” to come at school! Rumours said that it was because of Teen Top! No kidding! I’m still a little bit curious: What did L.Joe and Niel did to them?

 

1 hour later~~

 

I was waiting in the council room but nobody came!

I finished all my homework and waited a little bit.

-I can’t wait no more!!!! Those bastards are dead tomorrow I swear!

I was so angry!! I couldn’t wait any more because of my job at the coffee shop!

I promised to the manager that I wouldn’t be late anymore.

I was in the corridor of the school. The school was empty! No students left!

Should I see the principle to explain the situation? He must be still in the school…I hope!

Lights were off in the corridor where was situated the room of the principle.

Strange! Is he already gone?

-Arghhhh…

What was that???

-Take this son of a !

It was like someone was dying!

I took my phone out of my bag in order to make light and I saw an awful scene…

-Yahhhhh!! I shouted

And the 3 men ran away!

Another man was lying on the ground…he was whimpering….

-Hey! Are you alright?

I walked near the body and recognized the pink-haired boy

-Yahh Lee ByungHun!!!  Wake up!!

I shook him but no answer.

-What happened to you? Please open your eyes!! Please…

I shouted for help but the school was really empty!

My heart was hurting and my mind was confused!

What can I do? He can’t die like that!

Tears were rolling in my cheeks… I couldn’t help it…

-…Don’t die! L.Joe!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~éé

Sorry for spelling mistakes!!! ^^' 

Thanks to my Litchi for helping me with spelling mistakes!! :D

I upload this chapter faster because I'm so Haappppyyyy!!

I have 2  more subscribers!!! 

Thanks a lot you make my day!!! :D

Thanks to 5evrcloud and KwangWooYoung79BF !!<3 

I hope that you enjoy this chapter too!!

So please comment!!!! :D 

And subscribe too! <3

What will happen to our L.Joe?

A new character will come too!! Can you guess who is it? He is from SHINee!! :D

Sooooo cuuutte!!! :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3