...can't you love me?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

 

For those 2 months, Niel talked to me like nothing happen…I mean for the kiss… It hurted me a little at first but now I don’t remember why!

 

 

 

I sat next to him like usual, in class. Girls didn’t bother looking at us because they all knew that I was dating L.Joe! They hated me a lot… I guess… but L.Joe was here to protect me! Actually it was the only thing that he made for me BUT I was happy with that!

 

“We never go out for a date BUT it’s ok since he loves me!” I was thinking at first but then I heard this conversation…

A voice suddenly broke my thoughts:

-Are you fine? Asked Niel like every morning

And like every morning I couldn’t answer sincerely.

-Y-yeah! Of course!

The math teacher began her morning speech.

I was looking at my hands as if they were the most interesting things in the world!

Niel sighed and turned his attention to the teacher. He knew…

-If something bother you with…L.Joe Hyung you can talk to me…

I looked at him with wide eyes… Why did he suddenly talk about that?

He wasn’t looking at me; he was totally concentrated to the teacher’s words. At least he wanted to give this impression! However I nodded silently and I kept on staring at my hands always thinking about the same thing since that day!

 

 

Flashback

 

 

I was smiling! My happiness was so obvious! My face was like that for a couple of weeks THANKS TO MY L.JOE! He was mine!  Plus he kissed me yesterday when he walked me to my dorm!!! It was a little peck but I swear that after I saw him blush!!! It’s made me even happier!

 

It was 5PM! Ahh I will have to wait for the boys at the council room!

Why didn’t I follow Niel? We were going to the same place! No! The real question was: Why didn’t he wait for me? … He couldn’t be mad at, could he? H-he didn’t love me so… I shook my head!

“Just walk Min Yeon-ah! You’re thinking a lot these days! It’s not good for your health!!!”

I was walking slowly, now, along the corridors, I was near the council room. The school was empty, so calm!   

Without noticing it my smile disappeared and my thoughts were gone to a fact that I wanted to forget already: I didn’t feel a big “thing” yesterday when he kissed me. It’s not that I don’t love him because I really do LOVE him! But it’s just that… I couldn’t feel all his love during the kiss, unlike during my first kiss with…"Ohh I’m overthinking again!

How can I judge this kiss when I know nothing about “dating with someone”! I’m not even sure about what I’m supposed to do when I’m with L.Joe!

 I just know I want to hug him tightly and hear his sweet voice every time I see him!

 

So why am I overthinking like this? He is just hiding his feelings…? That’s all! Ahhh what am I expecting from a cool, rich and bad boy?”

I laughed to myself.

“I’m so stupid! I’m thankful to him who saved me from those girls! Plus he gave me a chance to prove my love so I must take it and show him all my love!

I must take the initiative! That’s it! Who knows? He may be shy!? He act so strangely sometimes that it becomes hard to know or guess his thoughts!”

The big smile reappeared in the middle of my face and my heart began to beat fast.

Should I hug him when I will see him?

It will not be too much? We are dating so it’s normal! I’m going to break this ice between us!

I walked with determination!

Yeah I’m going to make him happy!

-HYUNG!

I stopped! It was Niel’s voice! What…

I heard a huge sound in the council room… did something happen to Niel?

I ran to the council room… Then I stopped for the second time. What I saw shocked me! I didn’t understand what was happening at first!

Niel was holding L.Joe’s t-shirt and hitting him against the wall angrily! This expression on his face! It was the first time that I saw Niel angry! Did he just shout at his Hyung? Niel? The one who was the most respectful towards his Hyungs! The one who was the most intelligent and wise among Teen Top’s members!

That couldn’t be true!

I looked at L.Joe, he wore an emotionless expression! I was dumbfounded! What’s going on with them? Why L.Joe didn’t react? He used to be someone who can get mad easily! I really didn’t understand why Niel wasn’t lying on the floor unconscious! I didn’t want that of course (I care too much for him) but L.Joe’s behavior is…strange! Like Niel’s behavior!

Someone needs to stop Niel! With this attitude I can’t imagine what he is able to do! He is friend with Teen Top’s bad boy for god’s sake!

Where are those others members?

I was in front of the door and I was going to enter when Niel finally talked:

-What did you just say? WHAT? REPEAT AGAIN HYUNG!

His scary voice made me stop again. I was frightened for L.Joe but also for Niel! What made him angry like this?

-Repeat!

Now is voice was broke…

-Do you love her? Do you still love Hae Woo Noona? Are you going to hurt Min Yeon just for your love for her? How can you lie to Min Yeon? Do you even feel something for her?

-She said she loves me…

When did he hear me?

-So what? Are you forced to date her? Didn’t you think of her? If you leave her what will happen to her? If she hears about your true selfish feeling what will you do?

L.Joe pushed Niel away

-No one’s gonna tell her! I asked her to date me in the first time! And I date her because she cares about me! She helped me and saved me earlier, she said she loves me, I own her a lot…

Did he hear my confession this day when he got hurt…?

-Is that all? Hyung I’m disappointed on you!

I watched and heard this discussion… It breaks my heart into a million pieces!

I felt hot tears on my check… What I’m supposed to do now?

My legs were trembling… Is it the truth? Hae Woo? His friend? No way! He still loves her?

-Hyung! I’m not going to say it twice! If you hurt Min Yeon even once I will not forgive you!

I couldn’t hear more! I must leave this scary place!

I tried to think clearly but helplessly!

-Hyung!!! Give me your watch!

It was ChangJo’s voice! He was with other members at the end of the corridor. Why are they coming now? Bad timing!

I quickly opened the door of a class which was next to the council room! I was relieved!The door was unlocked and nobody was inside! I did not know where I found the strength to move and think of this classroom!

I entered the classroom and closed slowly the door behind me.

-Yay boys! Shouted Ricky So where is your girlfriend L.Joe Hyung?

Niel and… L.Joe probably heard ChangJo’s voice like me. They probably cleaned up and did like nothing happen!

My back was against the door I could hear this discussion and more than that I could hear his voice…

-She is not with you? He said worriedly

Tears won’t stop falling. Why am I crying? Why can’t I stop it?

-Aigoo~ L.Joe I didn’t see you like this for a long time! You’re really in love with her! Said Chunji

I fell on the ground.

-I’m going to looking for her guys! See you!

-Where are you going L.Joe? Did you miss your girl? Shouted CAP

LIES!

Why? Why? Why?

Did I do something wrong? Why can’t you love me like I do? Is it because of this Hae Woo?

What should I do? Leave you alone? Or leave you hurt me?

I wrote a message with my phone to L.Joe:

Not coming tonight. I’m too sick. See you.

 

After few seconds I finally decided to send it!

He called me a lot this night but I didn’t answered. I was too busy. I was thinking about the situation.

Then I called Hyun Sik sunbae and said that I was sick. He immediately understood that something was wrong with me but I couldn’t tell him yet.

I thought for hours and found an answer:

No! I can’t give up easily! I just can’t, right?

NO! If he hated me, L.Joe wouldn’t be my boyfriend!

If he didn’t feel something (even a little something) he wouldn’t date me!

Yeah! I’m right! He loves me! I’m sure! I just need to show him those hidden feelings! T-That’s can’t be a problem…

 

 

END

 

 

-Min Yeon!

I looked at the one who called me.

-Ne Niel Oppa!

-I called you for 2min!

-Oh sorry…

-Are you really ok?

-Yeah! I said it earlier! I’m fine! Now let’s have lunch! I’m hungry.

I took my stuffs and we walked in the corridor.

It was more awkward than with L.Joe. At least I knew that I can trust him! I sighed.

-Min Yeon, you changed a lot! You… you’re more distracted! What happen? Is it something to do with your family?

No that was another problem!

Suddenly my body couldn’t move and my eyes widened! Right in front of me this thing again!

Since we are dating, L.Joe and this Hae Woo are closer to each other! It was hurting me every day!

Theye were holding hands? Why are they laughing together? Is it fun to make me hurt and leave me in pain? Is it fun to make me suffer every day?

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

-I’m here. Whispered Niel through my hear

I gave him a smile.

-I know Oppa! I’m thankful for that!

Then he made a thing that I didn’t expect! He hugged me!

I didn’t why but in some way it makes me feel more calm and comfortable…

 

Niel’s POV

 

I suddenly felt the need to hug her! So I did it! I hug her tightly.

Did she lose some weight?

-What are you doing Oppa? People might see this! She whispered while she was moving to let me go of her

-So what… I hugged her more tightly The Min Yeon I know didn’t care about other thoughts or gossip! You changed a lot! I’m worried for you… Is it because of L.Joe? You weren’t like this 2months ago! Now you take care of your way of dressing and even you hair! It’s not you! I…I beat you in the English and Maths tests! I’m very very worried when I saw you like this in front of L.Joe… that bastard…

She didn’t answer… Her bag fell on the ground…                                          

Did I say something wrong? I talked too much! I let go of her and saw her face… she was pale.

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

 

“-The Min Yeon I know didn’t care about others thoughts or gossip!”

What was that? Did I change a lot?

Did…I just become like other girls?

 

“Min Yeon-ahh no matter what will happen be yourself and everything is gonna be alright! Okay? Oppa will join you after so wait for me! And don’t become like those rich Seoul’s girls! I know it’s hard for you but if you’re not feeling good you can always comeback! Don’t worry! People will love you for who you are! Stay still! You forgot your necklace in your room I bring it to you~ Never forget who you really are and Infinity will be yours~

-Oppa! Your speech is old-fashioned!

-What? He pouted

-Aigo~Don’t worry big brother! I will always love you and never forget the place I belong to! I’m not stupid! I promise you that I will not change! How can I? People doesn't change easily…

He laughed

-The Min Yeon I know is intelligent and can take of herself but… The Min Yeon I know also trust easily other people so don’t listen to other people and work hard at school! Fighting!

-Fighting SungJong Oppa! I trust you too! Come quickly to Seoul! I can’t leave without you~”

 

Did I just break my promise because of L.Joe? No it’s my fault! I’m so stupid! What did I expect from him? Love…?

 

-Min Yeon! Did I say something that I shouldn’t? Sorry, it’s just that you know you are worried for nothing L.Joe and…

-Someone called me? Said a voice behind me

-I-I have to go! I muttered and ran away

I left Niel and L.Joe there, they were dumbfounded!

 

 

I was in the roof of the school, and then I took my phone out of my pocket and called him…

After a few seconds he answered:

-Min Yeon-ahh! What’s up? Are you alright? Is it your lunch break?

-Hyun Sik Oppa! I must talk to you… now!

 

I can’t let this situation go out of my control anymore… If I’m going to be with L.Joe I must think clearly and I need help for that!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!! :D 

I hope you will love this chapter! I stress a lot because I'm not sur if you love it so please COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE TOO~~ It makes me happy!

Yeah in Yeon's brother is... Sungjong from INFINITE! :D

He will be in the story maybe in the next chapter or latter! But he will be in the story! He is a strong brother of course!

Please I really want to know if this chapter is good! I know that Min Yeon didn't take the right choice and she keep on doing the bad things for her! Who will help her? Will she let go og L.Joe. Because it's not easy to forget someone that you loved for more than 1 year! I know it so I hope you guys understand it! :D 

And yeah L.Joe is a bad guy but he found his own way to forget his first and big love! Can we be mad at him? Yeah but just a little! 

I'm sorry if you don't understand a part or if you saw spelling mistakes because English isn't my first language! I'm French actually :D So yeah it's a little hard for me but thanks to Litchi (she helped me for the correction) I improve in English!

Thanks for supporting me! It means a lot to me!!<3<3

      

Aren't they cute? iihibùibfiboudbomfuof!!! :D Whoooaa TEEN TOP<3<3

          

Bye everyone! Good night or have a good day wherever you are! :D