Hearts in pain...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

I'm sorry but I really don't know if this chapter is good or not! I did my best, hope you will like it! :D

This deep pain… now I can really feel…

All my love for you… Lee Byunghun!

 

My body… Why won’t you listen to me?

I can’t see that…

My eyes… Why won’t you close?

Those tears… Why won’t they stop?

-I’m here!

 

Without realizing, my shacking body was in someone’s embrace…

My head was in his chest…

My eyes were finally close…

But those tears were still rolling on my checks.

 

This whisper, this voice… Why won’t you leave me?

Do you have to always save me…? Ahn Daniel

 

I felt his tight embrace bringing me far from this breaking heart scene…

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I was sitting with Ha Woo next to the fountain.

Everything was good! I was used to come here with her! It was so perfect… before.

 

Now I have Min Yeon! She is here, always by my side; always caring for me, always helping me… my angel… but I broke this angel…

 

-Are you alright?

I saw her worried glares; they were like Min Yeon’s…

-You missed your girlfriend already… she said with a teasing tone.

-I…

-Omo Omo uri Byunghyun-ahh is really in love… she said with a huge and genuine smile

She suddenly sighed.

 -I’m glad that someone saves you Byunghyun-ahh! I tried to protect you and I tried to keep you away from your bad side… I didn’t success, but I’m glad she did it! You’re a better L.Joe thanks to her! I wanted to be the one who did it but I failed miserably! Mianhae~

She was smiling but her words were full of pain and sadness.

I learn why she left me:1 month ago I eavesdropped a discussion between Hae Woo and her best friend and I learnt that she left me because I was fighting with a lot of people in that time.  After that, everything had changed! I couldn’t help myself! I wanted to be someone better for her! I wanted her back because she didn’t hate me! She never hated me!

I remember how many times she told me to stop fighting but I never listened to her… I thought that she will be with me forever, no matter what… I was wrong, I lost her because of my stupidity and I understood too late what she meant to me…

When I met Min Yeon, a new world appeared in front of me…

She is hard working; she is stubborn and does everything for her family! She is the person that I will never be! She is nice as Hae Woo and her eyes, it seemed like she always understood me!

When she saved me and confessed to me, I was so happy to be love by a girl like her… slowly she changed me into someone different! I thought that maybe I have a chance to be like her, to work hard and realize my dream…

I was finally being someone good for Hae Woo… It was my only thought!

 But I didn’t realize that my selfishness was hurting her…

 

Plus, when Hae Woo heard that I was with Min Yeon, our relationship became less awkward and friendlier! I was so happy and those hidden feelings reappeared suddenly! I was more in love with Hae Woo than ever!

I think that Hae Woo understand it because...

 

Flashback

-Hae Woo-yaahh

She stopped but she didn’t turn back. I couldn’t see her beautiful face…

-You’re eating with someone during the break? You can join me, I will be with…

I heard a sob

-Hae Woo! I said worriedly

I turned her with force and finally faced her… she was crying.

-Leave me Byunghun-ahh

-Why? What happened?

-I can’t stand it anymore! People say that we are dating! Don’t you hear? I think that it’s better if I go away from you for few days!

She was going to leave but I grabbed her wrist. My eyes were watering.

-Don’t do it again! I can’t let you go twice!

She looked around and tried to let go of me. She was worried because of students who might see us.

I dragged her along with me.

We were in a calm classroom and nobody was around so I talked with more confidence:

-Is it simple for you to leave people like that?

My voice cracked at the memories of her leaving me.

-Byunghun-ahh, I’m not stupid! I know you too well...you and your feelings. She wiped her tears away And… and we’re not going to hurt anyone! I left you… even if it was the worst decision I ever made…I…Those feelings…

The door suddenly opened

-Oh! Miss Park! And I guess it’s Mister Lee! What are you doing here? It’s lunch time! said Hae Woo's History teacher

-Ah…ne! said Hae Woo We were living…

She grabbed my arm and we left the classroom.

The corridor was empty.

-Think about your girlfriend! Byunghun-ah I’m being serious, I will never let those feelings hurt someone!

Then I whispered to her:

-Meet me after school! I thought about her a lot…

End

 

-… I don’t want to hurt her anymore! I finished my unfinished sentence

-Byunghun-ahh she loves you! It’s so obvious! You are the only one who can’t hurt her!

-And it’s so obvious that you love me! How can I let you go again when I know that you love me! You never hated me! You lied to me! Why? Why can’t you just admit it? We were happy! I love you so much!

-You were happy Byunghun! I wasn’t! I was so worried, everyday! It broke me!

-I know…

I hold her hand, she was crying

-…But I’m a change man now! I change for you…

-But not thanks to me! I’m so thankful to your girlfriend! It’s the only reason; I don’t regret what I have done to you for that reason…

Her tears broke my heart… I wanted to hug her tightly, to tell her that I’m never going to leave her or make her suffer again… But she was so stubborn!

-I’m going to erase you, to leave you forever, to stop thinking of you… It’s what you want, right?

Her lips were shaking too now.

-…but only if you look me in the eyes and if you say that you don’t love me anymore… You know that it’s the only way to make me leave you!

Her hands were shaking! I knew it! She couldn’t do it.

-I…I don’t…

She wasn’t looking at me, I hold her head with my free hand and forced her to look at me but she closed her eyes.

-Why can’t you just leave me? She said with a low and shaking voice

I felt my heart breaking, I was in pain…

-I can’t! I whispered in her ear I love you… I love you… I’m crazily in love with you…

This love was killing me! I love her so badly that I couldn’t help my tears anymore. We were crying together.

-I…

I let go of her hand.

My hands were holding her head. Her lips were so close to mine.

She was finally looking at me…

My heart was beating out of my chest!

-Hae Woo! Listen to me, please! I whispered again but not in her ear but in her lips

-I’m sorry! We can’t…

I kissed her.

She pushed me softly but I deepened the kiss.

Suddenly I felt her lips were moving too… I knew it!  Now I have your true answer Park Hae Woo! I love you too.

 

-WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING???

 

Hae Woo pushed me again.

We both looked at CAP Hyung, behind him Chunji Hyung and Ricky were standing with a dumbfounded expression.

I looked at Hae Woo, her fingers were touching her lips… she was blushing hard!

2 months ago I will be happy and I will probably smirk at her cute behavior but now… my thoughts were directed to Min Yeon… I can’t bring myself to hurt her… but I have to!

 

 

Nie’s POV

 

I was looking for L.Joe.

Why didn’t he answer my call? Arghhh I bet he is with Hae Woo… Hae Woo… Ahh PABO Niel! Hae Woo and L.Joe used to hang out near the council room… in the “heaven place” precisely! Why didn't I think about it earlier?

Suddenly I tried to remember why they were always hanging out there… They said it to me… but I forgot! They probably said something cheesy…

Ahhhh Why did they break up? Their bond was so strong… unbreakable!

L.Joe Hyung, I really hope, even if it’s breaking my heart, that you will love Min Yeon like you loved Hae Woo Noona!

 

I sighed loudly.

When my heart will be able to erase you Min Yeon-ahh…. ? My eyes widened! She was here! In front of me! Wait! She doesn’t look alright at all! Why is she looking at the "heaven place" with this desperate and hurting expression?

My heart was in pain the moment I saw this sadness in her face.

I ran to her and saw what broke her little heart… Hyung! I told you… to not hurt Min Yeon!

I noticed that her whole body was shaking… I grabbed her shoulders and turned her, she wasn’t looking at me. She is probably in shock!

I hugged her with all my strength! I put all my love to bring her into reality.

Min Yeon-ahh jebal, let me heal you!

-I’m here!

She moved and… pressed her body against mine. Her face was burying in my chest and I could hear her sob and felt her heart’s beating. She was still trembling. I could feel tears rolling down my checks.    Aishhh We must go away from here.

I took her in classroom far away from the council room and the “heaven place” (I can call it “evil place” now).

-Min Yeon-ahh, everything’s gonna be alright! Do you hear me? I’m here with you, like I always did! I won’t leave you…ever! I’m going to heal you… I’m going to protect you…

I wiped my tears away with the back of my left hand.

Then I noticed that the door was wide open. If someone hear Min Yeon crying it’s not going to be easy to explain!

-I’m going to close the door, just stay here… I’m coming back right now.

I didn’t want to make her move anymore because she was still trembling. I wanted to make her sit on a chair but she didn’t want to move, she was like stuck on the ground!

I slowly let go of her… she seemed fine. I ran next to the door. I was going to close it when someone pushed it slowly.

-Hyung!

-ChangJo? What are you doing here?

I heard a huge sound. I turned to see Min Yeon… she fell on the ground. I knew that she was still weak!

She was sitting on the ground and she was wearing a blank expression… at least she wasn’t crying anymore…

 

ChangJo’s POV

 

Maybe I’m wrong! Yeah, Niel love is Hyung so he can’t do this to him! And I must trust Niel Hyung’s words! I’m going to be insane with all those loves stories!

First Hae Woo Noona who breaks up with L.Joe Hyung months ago! DAEBAK! I never saw a couple like them and they just broke up!

When I thought that L.Joe Hyung was irretrievable, he suddenly announced that he was with Min Yeon Noona! Then everything changed! L.Joe Hyung too changed a lot! But it was so strange for L.Joe Hyung to suddenly forget Hae Woo Noona! And Niel was so close with Min Yeon Noona! I mean friendly close… They were barely kissing and I saw them hugging each other!

Aigoo~ I’m just the maknae! Why I have to overthinking about those relations? It’s none of my business!

I felt a huge pain in my head!

-YAAAHHHHH

Ricky and Chunji were smiling.

-CAP Hyung! They hit me again!

Then they laughed out loud

-This time it wasn’t us! Said Chunji after a few minutes of laugh Ah my stomach hurts a lot! Thanks CAP Hyung!

-YAHHH HYUNG! You did that?

-Stop shouting at your Hyungs! And stop sighing like a silly man!

Aishh I knew it! Those loves stories are driving me crazy!!!

-Yah! Said slowly and seriously Ricky Look! Why Niel Hyung is hugging Min Yeon Noona?

Again? Can’t they control those hormones things? They hugged each other everywhere and every time so I guess that it’s because of their hormones… no?

-Are they crying? Added Chunji

I focused on them and saw tears in Niel Hyung’s checks! What’s goi…

-What’s going on with them? Said CAP Hyung

Thanks for cutting my thoughts and stealing my question Hyung!

Anyway, they began to walk. We walked in their direction to reach them but CAP Hyung suddenly yelled.

-WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING???

I looked at him and saw L.Joe and Hae Woo Noona broke….their kiss???? OMO OMO! Did Min Yeon Noona just see that? Or maybe Niel Hyung stopped her before she could see?

I ran to Niel Hyung and Min Yeon Noona to learn more about it.

Before I go I heard CAP Hyung said:

-I want to see everyone in the council room NOW!

 

Maybe I was wrong… Maybe it wasn’t Min Yeon Noona who cheated on L.Joe Hyung but the total opposite!

Hyung what did you do to Min Yeon Noona???

 

 

------------------------------------------

So how is it? good? bad? (Sorry for spelling mistakes) ^^'

Please leave a comment adn subscribe! :D

I updated this chapter earlier than I wanted because of a lot of reasons... again! XD

Thanks to new subscriber! SARANGHAMNIDA<3<3 

Today, many things happened! 

First: Super Junior 7th Anniversary!!!!!! 

GO 's Birthday 

And.... come back! Teaser of the MV OMG!!!!!

 JANUS!!!!!  

Lastly.... OMG SUNGGYU's teaser photo! The teaser audio is song by Sunggyu but lyrics are made by JongWan (Nell's leader)! :D 

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!