IDEA...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

Why? Oppa? Why Niel and not me? I mean she didn’t call CAP hyung Oppa too…

Are they dating?  Why called she Niel Oppa and not me…I mean us!?

It was a lack of respect, right? Actually I really didn’t mind if she called me Oppa!?

 I wonder how her face was when she said it…

Wowowowww what the hell are you thinking about???

She was talking with the members and didn’t care about me at all!

-Alright alright! I forgave you…all she suddenly looked at me as if she heard me! Now let’s work!

Work… yeah we should… Her eyes were so…

-Yobuseyo? Sunbae!

What’s with that tone? She looked happy to hear her sunbae’s voice!

 Arghhhh Maybe she wanted to go back to work because of him?

Aishh chincha!!!! I shouldn’t think about her! Yeah I know she confessed to me but why had she so men in her life?

She smiled…at him… He wasn’t even here with us!

She bowed at us and said:

-I’m really sorry but I have to go, my manager takes me back!

My eyes widened! “She isn’t fired…thanks to him… I’m glad for her but why does she have to leave us now? “

It seemed like she wanted to return beside HER SUNBAE!!!

Aish that’s driving me crazy… but why?

-I...I am truly sorry guys but I need this job!

“Need this job…or need your precious sunbae??????”

-We understand… said Niel

-No we don’t! We all know that you don’t help us for free! So you must to do your job!

I couldn’t help my voice to be so angry and mean! I didn’t know why I said it! We talked with others members about this subject and decided that we couldn’t speak about this grant thing… I’m soooooo stupid!

And I regretted when I saw her eyes…

An awkward silence was broken by Chang Jo and his amazing idea!!! It’s not a joke! For the first time I was proud of him!!!

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

What the…

It was the worst idea that I ever heard!!!

I know! I did wrong with that grant story but… this idea…

For the first time I hated Chang Jo!!!!!!

I bowed to my manager… He saw my forcing smile and Chang Jo pushed me a little…

I turned my head to him and gave him my *stop it or you’re a dead man* glare!

He hid himself behind L.Joe and I saw in the latter’s face a big smirk that made me angrier…

The manager coughed and I turned back to him!

Min Yeon, you can do this!

-I...thank you manager-nim! I bowed again And…I’m really sorry…What I mean is that…I sighed You know about my students right? Actually they will be your guests this week…with me…

I bowed again

-Please accept them! I begged They will not bother you and buy drinks, I just need to help them mean while I’m working, I know that I can do this!

I bowed again. I hated doing this!

From now on the 6 Flower Boys will take a huge place in my life… but I wouldn’t let him stay in my heart anymore…

 I will be fine no matter what…

 

 

 

It was what I thought in that time… I wouldn’t think that it would turn that way… 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late upload!!! I was so busy at school :(

But this is the 12th chapter!! What do you think about it?? ^^'

Please comment and subscribe :D  Sorry for spelling mistakes!! Jongmal mianhamnida!! ^^'

Thanks a lot to my 2 supporters!! :D

EuropeanLover  and KwangWooYoung79BF !!! I love you both a lot!!!<3<3<3

<3<3<3

And I have a 7th subscriber!!!!! QuE_HaiN GOMAWO!!!

I was soooo happy!! :D

                                   

 

 

                                                        

 Isn't he so cute??? :D

 

*gifs don't belongs to me*

News: I will write a one shot for one of my friend about Jonghyun her bias!! I will upload it this friday!!! Feel free to read and leave a comment^^ <3