I will protect you... trust me!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

I put my head on the table. My body froze because of the cold table. My head was still in pain because of what happened on week ago…

The moment I saw him, I couldn’t believe my eyes! What was he doing? 

Is he the Mysterious Person?

I wasn’t sure at all and didn’t want to misunderstand the whole situation so I just waited for him to leave the school.

Then I walked to my locker and opened it. My eyes widened. I was shocked but so happy in the same time…

Happy...Happy?

I’ve missed this feeling!

I hold the little paper. It was the same as the others and it was made with the same handwritting! It's him!

Why? Why was he always helping me?

 

It was him, the one who reassured me when I felt alone, and the one who helped me get through all the pain people gave me, thanks to those papers!

And yeah! He was also the first who had talked to me in this school!

 

-You’re not feeling good again. Said a worried voice behind me. It wasn't a question. He was sure about that!

I jumped and looked at the one who scared me; unfortunately (or fortunately) I didn’t realize that his face was so close to mine so we were barely kissing!

I turned my burning face. It was so hot suddenly. My checks were red but I tried to hide it.

I buried my face on my arms and rested on the table.

-I’m tired…

I hope nobody witness what just happened… I mean he is L.Joe’s friends…

-…Niel Oppa!

I didn’t hear any cry so I guess nobody saw it?

Anyway, he sat next to me like usual and buried his face on his arm like me.

I was thinking about him 2 minutes ago and he just appeared in front of me!

 Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear!

The devil here is Niel or should I say The Mysterious Boy?

I sighed.

-Problems?

I glared at him and saw that his eyes were closed.

-Do you want to talk about it? He continued

Talked about what? That you’re lying to me since the first time we met and that you carry on with your lie? That I still can’t be mad at you no matter how many times I tried and no matter what you will say or do?

Aishhh it makes me crazy! Can’t you just be the one who always helps me?  You make me feel so confuse!

I’m supposed to love L.Joe, suffer because of him and do whatever I can to hold him back… Because of you I’m hesitating in every decision now, I can’t think properly! I shouldn’t care about you actually! But this heart of mine and these eyes are always looking for you! I don’t even know why I’m telling all that!

Maybe I should say how much I’m thankful because you make me smile… because you care about me…because you driving my heart crazy…

I shook my head crazily:

-No I should think about that! It’s a close subject for months!

Ne! "My feelings toward Niel" is a subject close...?

-What are you talking about? Close subject? You want to talk about it? wondered Niel

HE HEARD ME??? Owwww ! Pabo Min Yeon!!!!

His head was now next to mine... he was suddenly so close of me…

I looked at him straight in the eye and gulped. Those lips…

My heart stopped for a few second when I suddenly heard L.Joe’s name:

-Did you see L.Joe and Hae Woo, his ex-girlfriend, were chatting in a lovey-dovey way in the corridor!? Do you think the two of them are going to end up together again? They seemed so perfect together! I wonder why they broke up said a girl loudly as if she wanted me to hear about it

I sat up straight on my chair and looked at the board with blank eyes.

-Ow It’s maybe already done! I mean they are maybe together! I saw them together 2 nights ago! It was 2AM I think and they were without Teen Top's members! They looked drunk… I wonder what happened after…

Most of the girl in the class laughed loudly.

2 days ago? This day I didn’t give lesson to Teen Top’s members… They went to a party? With Hae Woo? Without me…

My heart tightened. I didn’t realize that I was crying until I felt something wet rolling in my checks.

-SHUT UP AREADY! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM???? Shouted Niel

He was standing up next to me

-Are you even human? Is it so funny to hurt someone's feeling with your lies?

-But Oppa, we are not...

-I SAID SHUT UP!

-M.Ahn! Please have a sit and stop shouting like that! We are in class! Said the Korean teacher when she stepped the class

-Miss Noh… began Niel but I stopped him, I hold his arm and I wiped my tears away

-…I’m not feeling good. I finished

-Oh, the infirmary is open I think, go take some rest. M.Ahn, bring her safely and take this for an opportunity to calm down! Replied the teacher while looking at me 

I put my things in my bag and quitted the class with Niel following me.

 

 

 

-Why did you stop me? Asked Niel when we were far away from the class

-I-I already know that L.Joe is very close to Hae woo, it’s not a secret!

I do my best to not let my voice crack.

Niel took a deep breath, and then he said:

-For the other night… L.Joe wanted to bring Hae Woo noona safely at her home, it’s just that! Nothing happened between them…

-Did he turn back to his home after that? I asked suddenly and regretted just after

-He…I…Don’t think about those silly girls’ words!

So he doesn’t know either? Is it true? Those "silly girls" may say the truth...

Niel threw me worried glance.

-It’s ok! I said with a sad smile I’m fine! I’m always fine!

I stopped and sat on the stairs that was near the infirmary, I felt suddenly dizzy and tired.

-Wait here, I’m bringing the nurse! Said Niel

-No! I barely shouted I’m fine! I just want to sit for 2 seconds! It won't be long...

He sat next to me and put his hand on the side of my head; he pushed my head slowly in the side and made it rest on his shoulder, and then he put his arm around my shoulders.

I didn’t move. I felt my eyes start to water again so I closed them and tried to calm down.

Niel cleared his throat and talked with a serious voice and genuine tone:

-I promise you…No one’s gonna hurt you anymore! I will protect you Min Yeon-ahh.

I wasn't surprise by those words, I expected it from him but I didn’t say anything. How could I? My mind was all confused!

He took a deep breath for the second time:

-You probably don’t want me but don’t push me away. I couldn’t ask you that but I can’t bring myself to leave you. Please Min Yeon-ahh : Don’t ignore me! I want to heal your pain…

I-I didn't expect those words! He cared that much about me?! 

I couldn't stand it no more, tears rolled down my eyes.

His voice seemed sad but I could feel that he was determined!

Sorry Niel Oppa! I’m going to break your heart ‘cause…

-I can’t leave L.Joe…I just can’t… I muttered

Please understand me Oppa!

I must trust him with all my will! I must give him another chance ‘cause I just can’t believe that the man I loved, for more than 1 year, is a bastard who hung out with me because he pitied me! Even if he doesn’t love me anymore, I want to make sure that he didn’t pity me or something like that, and that he loved me before… He hung out with me because of that… because of LOVE!

I must hear it from him ‘cause if I’m wrong, I can’t imagine in how many pieces my heart will break into…

-…even though I want it.

His embrace became tighter.

-It will be hard but I will be here Min Yeon-ahh. Don’t you understand? You can’t push me away easily. Don’t even try because I will make you smile and I will protect you with all my will! You can trust me!

I want it! I want it so badly!

 

-What are you doing here?

We turned back to see the sudden person who appeared behind us. It was ChangJo

-I saw you kiss in class 10 mins ago in front of the entire class, I couldn't believe my eyes but you forced me to believe it!   You are skipping class for hugging like a secret couple in the corridor now? Does LJoe Hyung know about you two?

I looked at Niel and he looked at me

-It’s not what you are thinking about! We both said in the same time.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 21st chapter is updated!!!

Kekeke so Niel is the "Mysterious Person"! Yeah since the very beginning he protected her! It so cute~ Don't you think?

Please comment, subscribe!!!<3

*sorry for spelling mistakes*

Halloween Today! Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat? XD

Aren't they cute? I wondered what will happen to Niel and L.Joe 's friendship...

What about ChangJo? XD 

I found this picture and I love it! :D

<3<3<3