Everything is going to be reveal!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

I nodded softly but didn’t talk. I was sure that my voice would crack because my heart was still crazily beating!

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. And then, I went away from Niel.

 

 

No one’s POV

Al the scene happened in front of the eyes of someone that clearly understood what was happening because Min Yeon’s face was talking for her.

This person frowned and just turned to his homework, he will surely talk to Min Yeon later!

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

 My checks were red; I tried to hide it from Niel.

The others were working so I didn’t have to worry, they will probably never look at me.

I turned my head and made eye-contact with L.Joe again… WAIT! Did he see my red face?

L.Joe’eyes let go off mine and he opened another book.

I sighed in relief! I’m glad that it wasn’t another member that will for sure make a comment about my face!

L.Joe and I were like stranger now so I was sure that he won’t make a comment about me!

I smiled to myself.

Finally I can think of him without crying or getting mad. I just feel anything for him right now.

I’m glad because thanks to him I became a closer friend to Niel, my “anonymous protector” .

Of course, it was the first time that I had suffer that much but  “what doesn't kill you makes you stronger” ,right?

 

-Omoni! I half yelled

 

Teen Top’s members looked at me dumbfounded.

-Sorry! It’s my phone. I put it in buzzer mode so it afraid me!

I looked so stupid! I was ashamed by my sudden reaction. I  bowed and took my phone.

“Jinki Oppa”

 

-Noona! Called Ricky with a big cute pout I need your help for a math exercise, jebal!

 I waited the call to end without picking it.

I can’t now Oppa, I’m soooo sorry!

I put the phone in my pocket and helped Ricky.

After few seconds my phone vibrated again but I ignored it again.

My phone vibrated again and again! It won’t stop!

Something bad happened??? 

 

-You can respond to your call you know? Said L.Joe with a bothered voice

 

I didn’t look at him but neverthless I took my phone and picked the call.

 

-YAHHHH! Shouted my dear Oppa

 

For the second time, Teen Top’s members looked at me dumbfounded.

-Who is this crazy man??? Asked Chunji completely terrified

-Oppa! I replied to Onew Oppa softly.

He must be mad at me.

-Sorry… I finished

-It’s the end of the world for you… Guess who is in town…

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

-YAHHHH!

I looked at Min Yeon.

Who dare shouting at her like that???

-Who is this crazy man???

All the members were shocked like me and they all seemed to wonder who he was... especially Niel who seemed the more curious over us.

-Oppa!

My head turned automatically to Min Yeon. My heart stopped.

Oppa…? Who is this Oppa? Is she…?

-WHAT? No no no!!!

She was barely crying.

-I didn’t expect him to come that early! How…

Him... WHO? 

Her eyes widened.

-Thanks thanks Oppa! I owe you a lot! I love you soooo much! I’m hanging now. (…) What? Oww okay then, see you tonight!

L-Love? 

She grabbed her bag and bowed:

-I’m so sorry! Something just happened and…

She looked stressed and afraid?! From who?

-I’m coming with you! Replied simply Niel

-NO! I mean… it’s personal…

Niel's eyes were suddenly sad… Why is he behaving strangely around her? 

My eyes widened. 

Love...Is he in love with her??? No way, right?

He was so protective with her during all this time! Is he really in love with Min Yeon? And Min Yeon? What about her?

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

I looked apologetically at Niel.

I’m breaking you again, right? But this time it’s for a serious reason.

I’m scared Niel-ahh! Scared because all the lies that I hid from my family is going to be discovered! What should I do? He wasn’t supposed to come now!

I left the council room with teary eyes.

I wanted to stay here with you a little bit more…

 

I was running in the corridor when someone hold my hand.

I could guess who it was easily. I turned back:

-Niel-ahh…

L.JOE??

-Where are you running at? Why are you crying?

-Don’t care about me Lee Byunghun-sshi! It’s none of your business!

My voice changed and my eyes too. I wanted to kill him with my eyes! Why is he bothering me? I really have to go NOW!

I pushed him softly for him to let me go and walked to the front gate but he grabbed my left arm this time.

-What are you doing???

-We must talk! He ordered

-Don’t use this voice with me Lee Byughun! I’m not scared of you!

-Tell me then, you’re scared from who right now?

He looked intent to know everything! His eyes were questioning me.

-Stop it already! I tried to let go of his hand on my arm but he just tightened it.You’re hurting me! Leave me alone!

 

Everything happened so quickly!

Suddenly, I felt another pressure on my right arm.

-She said something L.Joe! LEAVE HER ALONE!

-Niel… I mumbled looking at him.

When did he come? However, thanks to him I felt suddenly less stressed! 

-Don’t you hear me?

L.Joe finally dared looking at him.

-Are you rescuing your princess Niel?! Why are you behaving like that with Min Yeon? Don’t tell me that you love her?

 

Niel and L.Joe didn’t look like friends anymore!

L.Joe’s glares could kill someone and Niel’s… were terrifying!

I wanted to cry so badly. Is it because of me that you had become enemies?

 

-I’m not going to lie to you Hyung… I’m in love with Min Yeon for 2 years, since the first day I met her!

My heart stopped for few seconds.

L.Joe’s face was red. It seemed like he was going to explode!

-You’re kidding me, right? He hissed angrily

“I’m in love with Min Yeon for 2 years, since the first day I met her!”

My eyes widened!

In love… He…he loves me? F-for 2 Years?

 

A voice broke all my thoughts...This voice… it was...

-MIN YEON!

I turned to face him...

He was just in front of me…

-Oppa…

My eyes widened.

My heart was beating quickly in fear… He wasn’t supposed to see my new life in Seoul…

-I hope that you have a good explanation Min Yeon! he said angrily

my brother: Lee Sungjong!  

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

I updated thi schapter too! EHEH^^ Hope you enjoy it~

Sorry for spelling mistakes! 

Christmas is tomorrow so I wanted to give you a gift! XD Double update! And maybe another one tomorrow! :D 

  

Merry CHRISTMAS!!! :D 

I'm not celebrating it but I want to celebrate it with you~ <3<3<3