They knew?!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

Min Yeon’s P.O.V

Whoa! Today I really enjoyed school! Niel didn’t talk that much because we were in class but I don’t know it felt good to be with him…

I also talked with the principle and said to him that I didn’t want any grant anymore! I said to him that they weren’t mean but serious! And like Niel said to me, now they really wanted to be help, even L.Joe! The principle felt relieve but also looked at me with *what did you do to them?* eyes but he replied that a promise is a promise; I can’t change it no matter what! I will receive this grant if they success in their exam!

I was worried and that was my second reason. Indeed I didn’t want them to think that I helped them only for the money because it wasn’t true at all! I mean it’s not true anymore!

 I just hope that they will never know about it and misunderstand!

After my talk with the principle I went to the council room where Teen Top’s boys already were !

-We are very sorry and thankful!! You saved hyung but we just left you yesterday!

Chung Ji, Chang Jo and Ricky apologized and swore that they will do their best! Unfortunately, L.Joe didn’t make a sound… I waited at least a “thanks” but I knew him so well! He wouldn’t say that! Too prideful~ 

-Alright alright! I forgive you…all I glared at L.Joe Now let’s work!

-Yeah~ Sang Niel We should! 5 month left before the final test that will…

Suddenly my phone rang… It was Hyeon Sik sunbae!

I bowed to Teen Top for apologies because of the sudden call but nevertheless took it.

-Yobuseyo? Sunbae!

-Min Yeon-ahh he said with a sad voice Mianha jiman…

I didn’t need to hear more for understand what he meant.

-Ow I…I understand sunbae don’t worry…

-What? No no! You just have to leave your class, don’t imagine bad things!

-What? That’s mean that I’m not fired anymore?

I was so happy but suddenly remembered that I wasn’t alone. All the members were looking at me…

-I talked to him…

-Gomawo Sunbae!! I owe you so much!!

-I don’t know if you will still be happy if I say to you that it’s not that easy actually… I mean… the manager wants you to come earlier than usual for one week! And it’s beginning today! Of course he won't pay you for those hours…

That’s was my manager! He was like that!! I sighed

-I’m okay with that… I mean you know…my situation…

I was now in the corner of the room. I didn’t want them to learn about my situation!

-Okay then I’m waiting for you!

A big smile appeared in my face. I was so happy to have a friend like him! He understood and helped me a lot!

 

I turned and glared at the members. Then I bowed again:

-I’m really sorry but I have to go, my manager takes me back!

-And for our class? Asked Ricky suddenly worried

-I...I am truly sorry guys but I need this job!

-We understand… began Niel but was cut off by a pink haired boy

-No we don’t! We all know that you don’t help us for free! So you must to do your job!

He was so cold! I felt tears coming but I didn’t let them.

I beat my lips and looked at the floor; they knew it since the beginning! It’s maybe why they were mean to me… What should I do? They misunderstood me…

-I think that I have an idea! Said suddenly Chang Jo with a smirk 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11th chapters already!!!!!

I have a lot of imagination and think that it will turn...in agood way...then bad....and finally good?

Sorry for mistakes! ^^' I try to improve :D

I will upload soon so please continu to support me <3<3 I really enjoy it!! 

SUBSCRIBE READ AND COMMENT please~~ :D

Thanks  KwangWooYoung79BF ! your comment help me a lot!!

I was like that  when I saw that I had 6 subscribers!!

Thank you EuropeanLover  !!!!!!<3<3 And I was so relieve that you like my story!! Your comment helps me a lot I love it!! THANK YOU!!!!!!<3

 

And thanks for your support and love!!! <3<3 

So I uploaded this chapter faster than what I thought!!! Just for YOU subscribers and readers!!! <3

   

   

(gifs don't belongs to me)