Always by my side!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

What is she doing? Chating or working? Chincha!!

20min and she never came to help us!

We are here because of the great idea of Chang Jo!

This idea is simple! Now we are going to study and prepare ourselves for the test at the coffee shop where she is working! And of course she must work and help us in the same time!! That can’t be hard for her… She’s even chatting and flirting with her sunbae while she’s working! Very strong in fact! Tssss…

I looked back at my friends. Aigoo~ they were studying very hard! I was so proud of them...

SO why didn’t she care about us?

I looked at Min Yeon… but couldn’t see her! Neither her sunbae!

Where did they disappear…together?

 No no! They aren’t close like this, right?

Anyway, she must help us…and now I need help! Maybe it would be a good thing to remind her about that!

I smirked and walked to the kitchen…

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

We were in the kitchen with Hyeon Sik sunbae.

-Min Yeon-ahh you look tired, I will take your place so go help your friends. It’s fine!

-Are you sure? I said worriedly because he always helps me, he must be more tired than I

-I’m sure! And one of the guys didn’t stop watching us! It was…weird! I think that it’s “the bastard”…

-Oww he… probably needs help, right? 

Why did he look at us? 

Stop thinking about useless things Min Yeon...

It was because of the stupid idea of Chang Jo that I had to see him everyday and night now! Even in the only place where I was in a good mood!

-Ahhhh I'm so sick of that situation... I mumbled

He doesn’t like me…I’m sure of that point, so why did he…

Suddenly Hyeon Sik locked me in his embrace…

I was used to his sudden attitude so I just smiled…I knew that someone else already take his heart…

-I will be always by your side no matter what…Fighting my Min Yeon-aahh, you already know how much I care about you~

My smile grew even more… My second “brother” was definitely different from my real one!

-What…

I turned my head to the sudden face that appeared in the kitchen and pushed slowly my sunbae away.

-I…we need help…you should… tried to say L.Joe

-Y…Yeah I’m coming right now!

He left the room dumbfounded but came a second time 20seconds later:

-Now… it would be great…

He was always shocked…and unusually nice!!

-Of course! I said when I followed him to the table where was the other guys

When I left the kitchen with L.Joe I could clearly heard Hyeon Sik giggled. What was so funny about this situation??

 

 

Niel’s POV

L.Joe hyung left us with a big smirk but came back with a pale face!!

It was scary!!! Did he see a ghost?  

Min Yeon followed him, she didn’t look pale at all but her face was actually red!!!

Did something happen between them? My heart beating became faster, I was worried. I knew that Min Yeon loved hyun a lot but L.Joe hyung wasn’t supposed to love her back… It couldn’t be possible!!

 

Min Yeon helped L.Joe with his English lesson while I was deeply thinking about the feelings that L.Joe could have for her…

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

What was going on??????

THEY ARE DATING??!!

No no… SHE LOVES ME!!!?

 

“I will be always by your side no matter what…Fighting my Min Yeon-aahh, you already know how much I care about you~”

 

Care? You don’t need to care about her! Care about yourself!!!

Aissshhh chinchA!!! It’s driving me crazy….

 

I couldn’t sleep… Ahh I’m going to be insane because of her!

Ok! There is just one thing to do…

Tomorrow I will explain what I feel right now FOR HER!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for your support!!!!

Yorobun SARANGHAE<3<3<3

Sorry for the late update and for spelling mistakes!! ^^'

I really don't know if it was a good chapter or nor because I didn't have the time to write a really good one.... Mianhe! :(

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273951  this is the threeshot that I wrote but it isn't finish yet!!

I will try to update soon!! :D 

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT<3<3  

 oww that's sooooo cute <3<3

  (gifs don't belongs to me ^^')