...Because I'm leaving (part1)

I will be fine no matter what!

 

Hi^^ So this chapter was tooooo long so i cut it! xD So you will have a double update plus another tomorrow ^^'

 

Today, we have 5 hours of final exam! It will be for 3 subjects.  All in one day! The exam actually began with the PE one month ago. Then slowly we had several subjects but the final and the most important will be this day's exam! It was the test that will allow us to go in a good or bad (or not at all) college!

I was so worried for some Teen Top’s members who become stress when they'are seeing exam papers…

 

 

-Are you ready?  Asked my brother

I nodded.

-You had packed everything?

I nodded again.

It was breakfast time. I was eating silently.

We talked a lot last night, we cried a lot last night. But those wasn't the reason why I felt weak this morning.

-Aigoo~ I’m not used to see a silent Min Yeon! said suddenly Sungyeol with a big pout.

-You’re alright Min Yeon?

I looked at my brother and sighed.

-I’m fine…just a little bit dizzy…I admitted.

-That’s normal! This exam is an important one! But don’t stress because we all know that you can do it! Exclaimed Sungyeol Oppa Ah! I remember that I was li-

-Stop it Sungyeol Hyung! We also all know that before the exam you were partying all night!

I chuckled and received a death glare from Sungyeol Oppa.

-And we also all know that I wasn’t alone! Don’t we Sungjonggie? He said with a big smile.

I looked at my brother with a questioning look. He was at home the night before his exam…I can swear it!

My brother coughed.

-Don’t tell me…I began and Sungyeol Oppa nodded. OPPA! How did you get out of the house without being noticed by mom...or even me?

I was stunned! How did my cute brother could do this?

 –You’re not the perfect model for your sister! Exclaimed Sungyeol shaking his head with a disapproving look.

-And you for your little brother!

They sticked out their tongues like child. I laughed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. We all looked at the door.

-It’s early! Who can it be? Asked Sungyeol Oppa.

-I wonder too… said my brother while walking towards the door. He opened it and smiled sincerely.

-Good morning! Can I come in?

I recognized this voice… suddenly my dizziness came back.

I can’t see him…If I see him right now; I’m scared to not be able to leave him…

Sungyeol Oppa saw my panic face and whispered through my ear:

-Just enjoy your time left with him! If you don’t enjoy it, you will probably regret it later!

I nodded slightly but was cursing my talkative brother in my head. How can he spread to everyone my feelings? Wait! How my brother did know it?

-Min Yeon! Your friend is here.

I looked back at my brother who made his way to the kitchen again. Niel was following him.

When I saw him, my heart missed a beat… Happiness suddenly reached me. I missed him! It was like 12 hours since we didn’t see each other’s.  

I shook my head. I’m becoming too pathetic! Aigoo~ How I’m supposed to go?

-Are you alright? Asked Niel with a worried tone.

I nodded quickly.

-W-what brings you here…this early in the morning?

-Ow I just wanted to go to the school with you! It’s a big day today, right?

Panicked also reached me but it disappeared when I realized that he was talking about the exam.

-Ahhh ne! Are you ready? You must have work all night…I said unknowingly pouting.

I was a little bit sad because yesterday night he didn’t come to the coffee shop.

-Ani! He simply replied.

I looked at his eyes with surprise. If it wasn’t for working, why didn’t he come yesterday?

-It’s a secret! He said as if he could read my mind.

-Aren’t you going to be late?

I turned my head to Sungjong Oppa. I completely forget about him and Sungyeol Oppa’s presence.

-We are! We should go by now! Said quickly Niel taking my hand.

I looked at our hands. The summer was going to end…Why is it so hot suddenly?

-FIGHTING! Yelled Sungjong and Sungyeol Oppa together

I smiled at their attitude.

Niel began to walk. I followed him since he was still holding my hand tightly.

I took my bag and walked away from the flat. Even if I didn't spend much time in this flat...I don't know...It felt like home so I will miss it...I think!

-You revised a lot yesterday?

I couldn’t look at his eyes.

-Yes. After work I revised for…maybe…1 or 2 hours…And you? I asked hesitantly

-I couldn’t! I was too busy.

What was he doing all night yesterday??? This question was eating me! I wanted to asked him but I didn’t want to let him be suspicious so I showed an emotionless look.

-You’re not curious about what I was doing yesterday? He pouted

I couldn’t look anywhere else now…He was soooooooo cute!

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. He sighed disappointedly.

-I’m going to tell you even if you are not curious…

We weren’t walking anymore. We were waiting for the bus.

He slowly turned to completely face me and moved his face dangerously towards me.

My breath became heavier and quicker. I closed my eyes… Then I felt his breath brushed my ear.

-I prepared something for you…

My eyes wide opened. I pushed him slightly.

-W-what are you talking about?

- I have a gift for you… but you can have it only after the exam! He giggled.

My look darkened to his sentence…after the exam? Mianhae Niel-ah! I wish I could see this gift!

 

We heard a horn. I jumped with surprise.

-Yahhh! Shouted cutely Ricky

We recognized his voice and turned to see a car with the head of Ricky out of the window.

-Get in! he shouted again.

I looked around embarrassed because he was disturbing people who was also waiting for the bus.

-Come~ said softly Niel.

He didn’t let go of my hand even for a second but I didn’t say anything.

Ne Sungyeol Oppa! I will enjoy my last moment with him.

---------------------------------------------------------

-Is it really safe? I said while closing my eyes because I was too scared

-Don’t worry. Niel patted my hand CAP Hyung have a driving license! Plus it’s not the first time that he brought us somewhere.

I felt suddenly more comfortable thanks to his words.

-Ok then. I trust you CAP Oppa! I said with a confident voice. 

ChangJo, Ricky and Chunji began to laugh. Niel followed too.

The car was really big actually! It really shocked me!

CAP Oppa was the driver and Chunji was sitting next to him while Niel, Ricky and I were sitting behind them. And Changjo and L.Joe were sitting behind us. L.Joe was silently looking through the window with a sad look.

-You feel that you will fail in you exam too Hyung? Asked a concern Ricky.

L.Joe didn’t hear it.

-Ani! I scolded him. We all work hardly together! Nobody will fail! Everyone heard it? If someone failed it I’m just going to… I stopped, realizing that I will never know it if they passed or failed.

-Ahah! Laughed ChangJo You lost your words Min Yeon Noona?

-I-I’m sure that you will all pass successfully…Just believe in you.

-Oh! I forget to tell you Min Yeon! exclaimed Chunji Just after the exam, you’re coming with us! I don’t know if Niel told you…

-Ah Hyung! I forgot!

-I don’t think that she will be able to come anyway… said coldly L.Joe.

I shivered. Please, don’t tell it…

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm updating the part 2 right after^^

So how was it? Not too boring? Sorry if it was the case~  

I really love you readers~ This story's end will be tomorrow~ Aigoo you will miss me a looooot^^ 

Sorry for spelling mistakes~