Did he hear my confession?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

I promise you… you don’t have to worry …You will never see me like that anymore…

I felt much better…because someone’s warm hand holds me tightly.

I couldn’t open my eyes yet, it was hard… actually I couldn’t feel any pain anymore but my eyes wouldn’t open no matter how many time I tried.

I just wanted to see and comfort her… The one angel who saved me… Lee Min Yeon!

But I can just hear her crying…

 

Min Yeon’ P.O.V

 

15 minutes after my call he finally came!

-Min Yeon! Said Onew Oppa

I tried to let go of L.Joe but… He didn’t let my hand… It was strange because with those wounds he couldn’t be awake, I mean not now yet…

-Oppa! Thanks for coming! I said with a relieve expression

-What happen to your friends? Just…let me…

He took my hand strongly and let me go of L.Joe

-So, what have we here? He looked at L.Joe then at me Min Yeon-ahh you can wait outside!

I couldn’t move and let him! No way!

-Please… he said with a gentle voice Now…

It seems like he needed to be alone with him… I must be a burden for him right now.

I glared at L.Joe for the last time with worried eyes and sighed loudly then left the room.

 

30 minutes later

 

I was still waiting in the corridor.

What took him so long?

He wasn’t even a doctor or a nurse… He was just a veterinary!

Yeah… I know mianhe L.Joe, he’s the only friend that can help you…

The door suddenly opened.

-Min Yeon, you can come now.

I entered the room and saw L.Joe who was still lying in the bed but he was awake!!

Onew took my wrist and said:

-He is fine now…

And then he whispered into my ear:

-…but you shouldn’t be friend with this kind of person! Then he said loudly again You’re lucky, today I’m in good mood so I won’t tell your bro’ about that.

I gave him an apologetic look and said:

-Thank you so much Oppa! I owe you so much… I will call you later; maybe we can eat some chicken together?

He pouted

-You’re mean!! You know how to make me happy even in time like this! Go! Join your friend! I’m going to leave now because I have a job to do, I receive an important call. See ya!

He left me… Wait work? Ohh damn!!

I took my phone and called Hyeon Sik sunbae.

L.Joe didn’t say a word and I didn’t want to bother him neither so I didn’t go next to him nor asked him if he was fine!

-Yobuseyo? Min Yeon-ahh? Shouted worriedly Hyeon Sik sunbae

-Mianhe sunbae!!! My promise…I broke it! I am so so so so sorry! One of my fri…

-Is it Lee Min Yeon? Shouted another voice Say to her to come see me tomorrow…Ah and by the way: SHE IS FIRED!

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

-Manager-nim! Please!!!! I begged but of course he couldn’t hear me

Heon Sik waited to be alone and whispered to me through the cell phone:

-Come tomorrow and don’t worry I will talk to him Min Yeon-ahh! But I can’t promise you that he will listen to me…

-Chincha? But you will do that for me sunbae?

-Yeahh now you must smile! Being sad don’t suit you at all!

-Dae Sunbae! Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!

I bowed even if he couldn’t see me and I felt tears but I didn’t let them escape from my eyes! He was so nice to me!

-See you tomorrow then! I’m sure that you have important things to do, right?

-Yeah… I said mean while I was looking at L.Joe

 

 

I was looking at L.Joe but I was too scared to hurt him if help him to sat down so I leant against the wall next to the door.

-What are you doing? Aren’t you going to help me? I heard suddenly

My eyes widened and his voice made me thrill, he was the same L.Joe but his arrogant voice disappeared!  

-You’re weird…

He tried to sit and I ran to help him. Like Onew Oppa said, he looked much better now!

-I’m not weird! I just don’t want to hurt you…

-You’re touching me right now and like you can see you don’t hurt me… But it’s not why I said that you were weird… You get fired because of me but you still don’t seem angry, I wonder why?

-Ah you heard? My sunbae told me that he will help me so I don’t worry but I guess your right! I must be mad at you!

I pouted and for the very first time I saw him smile… it was a big SMILE! I was so chocked! My eyes widened with surprise, I was totally hypnotized by his smile!

-Nev…nevermind! I said codly and shook my head Call Bang Min Soo if you don’t want to spend the night here.

He glared at me a little bit surprise by my attitude and called his hyung…

Why did he smile at me? And why was he awake when Onew Oppa left us? Was he awake when I confessed my feelings toward him?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about this chapter? :D

I don't know if Onew will appear again... 

But read, subscribe and comment please!! 

I'm sorry for spelling mistakes!! ^^'

I will upload soon...

Today is an amazing day... you know why?

I have finally my first comment!!! Thank you KwangWooYoung79BF !!!!<3 

 

And there are my gifts to you!!! 

    

Thank you a lot because your comment makes my day!!! <3

Another thing makes my day..... SUNGJONG's BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGJONGGIE<3<3

   

And that's why we love you sooo much!!!

Saengil Chukha Hamnida SUNGJONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3 

(gifs don't belong to me)