A new life!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

Sorry for the late and for the loooong chapter! *bow* (more than 3000 words ^^'')

 

I sighed.

-FINALLY BACK!

I smiled. I was glad to come back here but my luggage was too heavy!

-Ah Jeongmal! I will never do any surprise in the future!

I was in front of the flat. Aigoo~ It missed me.

I ring the doorbell and waited for someone to come…

Suddenly the door wide opened:

-MIN YEON-AH!!!

-SUNGYEOL OPPA!

He hugged me tightly.

 

Flashback

 

4 months ago

 

My mom was so happy to see me. I was also glad to see her and to turn back to my hometown.  Nevertheless, I felt a huge pain in my heart that won’t leave.

My friends were always here with me. They made me laugh a lot of time and we spend good days.

 

1 month after.

 

He must have forgotten about me…

My brother said that the day I left, all Teen Top’s members looked for me in the Coffee shop and then in the flat. Of course he didn’t tell where I went…I was relieve…I think.

Another problem came…the choice of my college!

I really didn’t know what to do…but suddenly, all my past dreams came back in my mind… I had an idea…

 

 

End

 

-MIN YEON! My brother shouted when he saw me and he ran towards me for a huge and tight hug. What are you doing here?

 

I pulled back and pouted.

-Can’t I miss my brother and come to visit him?

-Aigoo~ I didn’t mean that…Anyway, sit, you must be tired.

I sat on the couch and sighed.

-My luggage was so heavy!

In the same time Sungyeol entered the living room, he was panting.

-I put your bag in your room…DAEBAK! Why is it so heavy? How did you do to come here with that?

He sat next to me, tired.

-You’re going to stay for celebrating the new year with us tomorrow? Asked a curious Sungjong

-We can say that…I’m here for some time…more than celebrating the new year…I admitted nervously.

-Some time? How long? What about college? Asked my brother, he was worried now.

-I told you about a huge exam last month, didn’t I?

They both nodded.

-I succeeded!

They smiled and said in the same time:

-Of course you did!

-So what? Continued my brother. We were expecting that from you, we are not shocked! But….just because you succeeded you’re taking a break?

He frowned.

-The exam was for a college…in Seoul!

I took a paper from my bag and showed them.

They eyed widened.

-You’re kidding me, right? Said my brother angrily.

-Don’t be mad at me…You know that it was my dream since forever.

-But you are a very very good student! Exclaimed Sungyeol, he was stunned.

-So what? I yelled and stood up. Just because I’m a good student I can’t have a dream? Why can’t you understand me? You are the only persons that can understand me the most!

They sighed but they knew that I was right…Always running after a dream…What can be better than that?

-What did mom say?

-She…she was mad at first…but now it’s okay.

-I understand her! You’re clever! We sent you to the most acknowledge high school and yet you were the TOP STUDENT! I’m really…shocked right now…

My eyes watered.

-You can’t say that! (I bite my lower lips) You’re the one who fought for his dream…You can’t be that selfish…I have dreams too! I yelled and get out of the flat.

It wasn’t simple at all…for them like for me. But what should I do?

This dream, I buried it in my heart for years now. But I realized that this dream that I had, and that was the same as my brother’s, was making me happy again!

Thanks to this goal…The pain in my heart was slowly leaving…

 

Of course I was scared to come back to Seoul and I wanted to see Niel again but I knew that it was too late… Nevertheless, I didn’t regret anything! Thanks to this decision, I can be very happy again!

 

 I have found back my lost dream when I found my childhood photos…Back then, I was so happy with my dad and my dream! My dad had passed away and my dream simply gone!

 But when my heart began to be filled by this strange feeling towards L.Joe, first, then Niel (stronger this time), I started to live again! Then pain …but this time, it’s my lost dream and past memorized that saved me!

 

I had forgotten about my father who always told me to follow my dreams no matter what…

I guess it’s time now! And I was sure about one thing: it was my destiny to come in Seoul, then leave, and then come back again!

 

My feet brought me in front of the Coffee shop…I giggled, throwing away my sadness.

They will understand me one day!

 

I entered and a young lady takes my order.

I laughed. I recognized her but she didn’t.  Chung Ae? How did you come back? How Hyeon Sik Oppa let you work here? Don’t tell me that they are together again? But I thought that he would never be with her again!

She must be truly in love! She must have left her live in her hometown just for him…But she cheated on him…Why is she here?

My happiness was cover by anxiety.

During those months, I talked to Hyeon Sik Oppa maybe 4 times…but he never told me about her…

She brought my order and smiled at me.

Maybe I should ask her! I opened my mouth…

-MIN YEON! DAEBAK! Shouted a voice.

I turned to see Hyeon Sik Oppa. I stood up and he came next to me.

He looked at me and said stunned:

-Your hair…you cut it and you changed your color too…

 

Ah yeah I forgot about it! My hair was not too long but not too short now. And I chose a dark color for my hair.

-It seems so…y! He said and hugged me. Why didn’t you call me? When did you come? DAEBAK! Are you going to make me a lot of good surprise like this?

I laughed.

-It’s good to see you Oppa!

-You missed me Min Yeon-ah!

Someone coughed next to us. We pulled back and saw a dumbfounded Chung AE… Was it jealousy that I just saw in her eyes?

-Don’t worry Chung Ae-sshi! I’m a good friend of Hyeon Sik Oppa!

She gasped.

-How do you know my name? She asked, and then she came closer to me and looked straight in my eyes. Oh! I remember you! (She pointed at me) You changed a lot… You have lost some weight too….

Then she bowed.

-I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you!

-Oh don’t worry! But actually I’m a little bit curious about your current relationship… I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

-You didn’t smile like that for years!

Hyeon Sik Oppa was stunned.

-Anyway, tell me about you…(I pointed at the two)

-We…

-They are dating~  sang suddenly Jaejoong Oppa who appeared next to me.

-We’re not! Shouted Hyeon Sik Oppa but when he was Chung Ae’s sad look …Not for the moment. He continued.

Chung Ae blushed.

-Omo too cute!!! Jaejoong Oppa and I said together.

-Ne ne! Your turn now! What are you doing her? Why I’m seeing again your puffy eyes? What happened?

 

----------------------------

 

I told them what happened to me for 4 months. They seemed glad for me but they were still worried.

Jaejoong Oppa was the oldest so he gave me some advices while Hyeon Sik Oppa was coaxing me, telling me that my brother will understand me.

We never talk about Niel and Teen Top. I couldn’t ask them but still I was so curious.

-So tomorrow you must return to your old high school?

I nodded.

-My college needs some papers from the school. They told me that one week ago and I could only come now. The school is open tomorrow so I can take what I want.

-How can a school be open the 31st of December?

-It’s because it’s not only a high school but also a college and students had an exam every months there! They don’t have time to celebrate the New Year.

They were still stunned.

Suddenly Hyeon Sik asked me:

-And what if you met Niel or others Teen Top’s members? I know that it’s impossible for the others to be in this great college but for Niel? He can be there too…

My heart missed a beat.

-He get over me…I’m sure of that! So I guess that it might be awkward but I’m not going to meet him! I will go in the afternoon, when every student his working hardly! Anyway! I said while standing up. My brother must be worried now! I should go.

-Okay! Said Hyeon Sik while taking his jacket. Let’s go!

I smiled. He was always carrying for me.

 

--------------------------------

 

-I’m home! I said softly.

The flat was silent. Lights were off.

They must be sleeping… I pouted. I wanted to talk with them…

Suddenly the light switched on and the only thing that I could see was glitters!

-CHUKAE! I heard

I was finally able to see the clearly.

My eyes were watering again when I saw what Sungyeol and Sungjong Oppa had prepared to me.

They hugged me.

We were standing in the middle of the living room. When they heard me sobs, Sungyeol became to sob too, then it was Sungjong.

-Sorry for what happened early Min Yeon… muttered my brother with a shaking voice.

-…and chukae! You must be very talented to be accepted directly after the exam…You know how much time we waited after the entrance exam.

I nodded.

-I must have been lucky.

They laughed.

 

 

---------‘-‘------------------------------------

 

I sighed!

After waiting 1h, they finally gave me the papers that I was waiting for!

I went out of the principal room. He was surprised to see me but he was still strangely happy.

What he said to me made me so happy!

-Bang Min Su…succeeds! He read

-Lee Chan Hee…succeeds!

-Lee Byung Hun…succeeds! He continued

-Ahn Daniel (my heart missed a beat)… succeeds!

Of course he did! I thought

-Yoo Chang Hyun…succeeds!

-And finally Choi Jong Hyun…succeeds! He finished

I smiled.

-Thanks Min Yeon-sshi! I hope you will be happy in your college!

He was so happy when he talked to me!

 

I was walking in the corridor.  I wanted to go out from the 2nd exit…I didn’t know why…

 

 

After the 2nd exit, there is a little garden.  Not far from the door there is kind of bench which is the only thing covered in case of it raining. It was a peaceful place but it’s forbidden to get out from hthe garden because the janitor is kinda weird… Anyway, during break we are allowed so I guess that’s why I wanted to quit the school from here.

 

I opened the door and saw the beautiful garden…

-Oh it’s raining! I said

The place is only cover 1 meter after the door. Argghh I will be wet…

I put my hand out to feel the rain. If my brother saw me wet he will be worry. I pouted.

Suddenly I felt something over my head. I looked up at the sky but instead I saw a dark umbrella.

I looked for the owner. I saw a hand…then the body…and then the face.

My eyes widened.

He smiled at me.

-You missed me.

The umbrella felt on the ground and he gave me a loving embrace. I closed my eyes…Finally I’m able to see you…

 

 

Niel’s POV

 

 

I couldn’t concentrate in the library because of some noisy students so I left it.

However I needed to finish this book.  While looking for a calm place I saw the janitor who was muttering some weird words. I suddenly remembered this place…the garden.

Ow I wonder if Min Yeon already saw it before…leaving…

Why didn’t I show her this place before?

I sat on the bench next to the door.

-Oh finally a calm place!

I’m sure that a lot of students already took all the classroom… Anyway, I must read this book!

 

After a while, it began to rain. I sighed but turned back to read the book.

The sound isn’t disturbing me so I guess it’ ok if I stay…

-Oh it’s raining! I heard.

My eyes widened and my heart’s pain came back.

I blinked a lot of time before realizing that it was really her and not one of my dream!

She…What is she doing her? I was suddenly so angry towards her… I wanted to shout at her…

But she was too cute with her pout. I took my umbrella and opened it, still mad.

She can catch a cold…weak like she is I must protect her!

She must be day dreaming because she didn’t notice me yet.

She looked at me in the eyes…those eyes… all my pain and madness disappear in a second.

I hugged her like I wanted to do for months.

I will not let you leave me now that I found you!

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

We were sitting in a park.

It was dark and there were drunken people who were celebrating, earlier than the others, the New Year.

-Chukae! I could only say. You succeeded your exam and you are in this college…

-Thanks! And…you? What did you do during 4 months?

His voice missed me so much.

He was avoiding my eyes sometimes and his voice was so…different. It sounded sadder?

I shook my head. He forgot me for sure!

-I succeeded too and now I’m attending the same college as my brother… a performance school.

His eyes widened.

-How can it be? I didn’t know that you wanted to be a…he let me talk to know what I wanted to be.

-… a dancer! It was my dream until…my dad passed away.

We were talking like nothing happened! It wasn’t awkward at all. Plus he understood me!

-By the way, I love your new hair. he said suddenly

I blushed : -You also cut your hair... I replied I love it.

We didn't talk for few seconds then he said:

-Oh Ricky and the others missed you a lot you know. You want to come? There is a party in L.Joe's house…

I nodded. A party with Teen Top means more time with Niel. And I also missed Teen Top.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

-Am I dreaming? Yelled Ricky, he hugged me

 

We went to L.Joe’s flat, given by his father to congratulate him for his mark.

The flat was filled with people.

After 20 minutes, every member found me and Niel. They were so happy to see me, even L.Joe.

I was so glad! Niel and L.Joe was acting friendly now! It seemed like nothing happened.

We talked and laughed all together. All the pain was already forgotten.

 

-A SONG A SONG! Shouted people.

-Sorry guys, they are calling me! Said L.Joe while walking to his piano.

-He is very talented! Whispered Niel through my ear.

My heart was beating crazily!

-Niel-ah! Called L.Joe Sing a song for us!

I looked at Niel… he was blushing.

-Ani! He said but Ricky pushed him. Everybody applauded.

-My friend Niel, began L.Joe, was the one who made me love the piano! When we were young, I really didn’t want to play the piano no matter how many teachers came. Then, my friend here (he patted Niel’s shoulder), found something to make me love the piano. Every time that I had to learn how to play, he will be there and sing for me! We spend hours singing and playing. Now I want to share this with you.

Niel laughed awkwardly.  He looked at me then whispered something to L.Joe’s ear. He also looked at me and the song began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMOa2T4anBk

Niel’s voice was the most beautiful thing I had never heard!

 

"Don't Wanna Try"
 

(oooo)...don't wanna try don't wanna try (try try) 
(oooo)..don't wanna try no more 
(ooo)..don't wanna try don't wanna try don't wanna try 


i can't believe u had the nerve to say the things u said 
they hurt so bad that they ended our relationship 
i can't believe it ..4 years gone down the drain 
oh how i wish things would of happened so differently 
i try'd to save it so many times but you still couldn't see 
u kept insistin' and resistin' that u would not fall again 
and now ur tryin' to tell me that ur sorry 
and ur tryin' to come back home 
ur tellin' me u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floor 
but baby i 

.

Without noticing it, tears fell on my checks.

 

don't wanna try don't wanna try don't wanna try no more 
u keep insisting when u know our love is out the door 
don't wanna try don't wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the things 
that hurt so bad to where we both begin to cry 
don't wanna try don't wanna try i 'bout just had enough it’s been a rough road 
baby just let it go 
don't wanna try don't wanna try don't wanna try no more 
tell me whats the use of holdin' on when all we do is hurt our love

 

 

 

Was it really what he was thinking? He really forgets me doesn’t he?

I knew it but why my heart hurts a lot?

Suddenly I regret my decision to leave him…. BABO Min Yeon! It’s too late now!

-Min Yeon, are you ok? Asked Changjo.

I suddenly realized that the music has stopped. People didn’t pay attention to me but all Teen Top’s members were looking at me.

Niel and L.Joe were still near the piano but they were surprised.

I felt suddenly stupid so I ran and hid myself in a room. Fortunately it was empty but dark.

I couldn’t switch the light. I just wanted to cry. How could I leave him? How could I…

The door opened and I felt someone hugging me. I didn’t pull back…this scent.

-I’m sorry… I muttered with a shaking voice

-Shhhh… Niel just said

I felt better in Niel’s embrace.

But those tears… won’t stop…like 4 months ago!

-Just cry. He continued. Don’t worry, I will not tell L.Joe about it.

My eyes widened.

-L.Joe? I asked but my voice sounded so weak

-Yeah…I mean, he is still with Hae Woo but the song wasn’t directed to you. I chose it because it was a song that meant a lot for us so…

I pushed him and tried to see his face. Even if the door was dark, thanks to the moon’s light I could see him. He was crying and he was in pain.

-I know your feeling for L.Joe. You don’t have to hide it from me. I know that's the reason why you left...

-No! I half-yelled still crying. I left because… I stopped and closed my eyes.

It’s time to tell everything Min Yeon! You can’t hide it anymore.

-…because I didn’t want to hurt you more.

His tears fell on my checks when he suddenly kissed my forehead.

-Babo! It hurt me when you left us!

-You. I said I left you. I regret it Niel-ah…

He looked straight in my eyes. He didn’t understand the meaning of all my word.

-I didn’t leave you because I didn’t want to hurt more my friend…but I left because I didn’t want to hurt the one that I love…

My eyes didn’t let his eyes. I was looking for something… an answer… but I couldn’t read in his mind or found an answer in his eyes.

I was right… He doesn’t love me anymore…

I took a deep breath and began to say:

-You don’t have to…

Then everything became blurred. I could only feel the wall behind me and his lips on mine.

It was an angry kiss. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach and my entire world was suddenly so bright!

I could feel him…

When we needed some air, he said those sweet words, those words that I will remember all my life:

-I love you with all my heart Min Yeon. I love you more than my own life. I won’t let you leave again…You’re mine now.

-I don’t plan to leave you…

He kissed me again. Pain and tears left us...forever.

 

While everyone was celebration the New Year, we were celebrating our new life.

Our dreams became true and everything was alright, even if sometimes it was hard, we were there for each other's. 

That is what I call : Being in love.

 

----------------------

So how was the end? Not too disappointed? Sorry if you are~ I tried to do my best! 

I really love you guys~ Your support gave me strength!

I would like to thansk all the subscribers and readers! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT!!! I kiss you and hug you all!

How can I thank you? :')   Aigoo~ I'm so curious about your thoughts!!! I'm also sad to say that this story is complete! But NIEL AND MIN YEON ARE FINALLY HAPPY<3<3<3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!   

AND THANKS<3<3<3

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351276/making-memories-angst-infinite-romance-woohyuninfinite You can check my other fanfic that I just begin~