...in HELL!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

-Hyung!!!

Chun Ji and Ricky shouted at the same time.

I stood up; my smile disappeared when I heard Chang Jo! And now the pink haired boy was looking at me.

 Next to him it was Niel (I can recognize him so easily and I already know his name since he was the first and only student that talked to me last year). He was also my classmate.

I bowed and introduced myself like nothing happened:

-Annyeong I’m Lee Min Yeon!

Niel bowed too and smiled at me…but this time it was a true smile. And the pink haired boy just ignored me!

-L.Joe what take you so long? Asked C.A.P

-We met some…troublemakers!

He answered with a smirk that makes me scared.

I just don’t want to know what is going on…and what happened with those troublemakers! Are they even alive?

I shook my head to let those bad thought leave my mind!

-Nice to meet you Min Yeon, I hope that you remember who I am!

-Ah yeah Niel sunbaenim.

He is older than me…

-I’m supposed to say that! You are the teacher today!

I smiled at him. It came naturally, he was always so nice to me and I was thanks full for that.

The five boys were talking about what happened in the corridor with those others “troublemakers”.

Niel was now in front of me and hold my shoulders with his soft and warm hands…Maybe because I look shocked.

-Are you alright?

He glared at his friends then whispered into my ears:

-Don’t worry, I’m not like them!

My eyes widened. His breath made my entire body thrilled. It was the first time that a boy was so closed to me. Even more than Hyeon Sik sunbae!

-Wh…What make … you… different…from…your friends?

His face was closed to mine now and he smiled at me:

-You don’t know my real name, right?

I nodded. In fact I think that nobody knows it…

-I’m Ahn Daniel! Do you understand now?

He smirked and let go of me.

Ahn…Daniel?! The student that was the most intelligent and had the better marks and grades in this school…until I came and took the throne! I heard that he tried to beat me but gave up! It was him?

-Guys!! You can play and talk later! We are in class now…

Suddenly Niel… I mean Daniel was so serious!

All the flower boys sat on chairs and they…were silent?! Even this L.Joe?! So that mean that they listened to Daniel... but they ignored me?!

-Wait wait! I said dumbfounded If…if your Ahn Daniel why am I even here? You can help your friends! No need to call me then!

Niel stared at me a little bit surprised but after a few seconds he smiled…again! Did he make fun of me?

-If you’re not gonna do that, GO! Shout the pink haired boy

-Wait Hyung! Replied Niel Min Yeon, I can’t help them all because I need help to! I noticed that I’m not that clever…and understood why I wasn’t able to beat you… We need your help…really…

-I don’t! Said Chang Jo

-Neither I! Said Chun Ji

Ricky opened his mouth to say something but C.A.P looked at him with anger. It was scary!

-You see? We need your help!

Niel was right! And I promised to the principle too! 

-Alright we should begin, we have one hour left! I prepared some work for you!

Niel seemed happy mean while Ricky, Chun Ji and Chang Jo sighed loudly, C.A.P wore a blank expression and… L.Joe was…playing with his cell phone!

I took his cell phone from his hands like a real teacher but I forgot what kind of reaction it would bring from him…

-WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry If there are spelling mistakes! ^^'

 

Already 4 chapter! I try to upload every day! :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

Who is the one that Min Yeon likes and makes her heart beats?

With who she could make a good couple?

Huh huh I think that my readers will be a little bit suprise!! And more action to come! 

Please read, comment and subscribe!!

p.s.: I have one subscriber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooooo happy!!!!! thanks lollipoplicious you are my first suscriber!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

I have a 2nd subscriber!!!!! Thanks xSmilesForYou !!! I love you both!!!! <3<3 :D

I have a lot of silent readers and nobody comment :'(

September 1, 2011 - Infinite’s 1st win on M! Countdown with their song BE MINE.♥  

 #1YEAR1INFINITE

 

And thanks to  for the picture that I will use later for all the chapters!! :D