Why?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

Enjoy~ Actually I tried to do my best but sorry if it's not a good chapter~ The next chapter will be heartbreaking, I tried to make this one less sad!

 

Like every morning, I woke up early to finish as fast as possible my morning job. I ran all over the district to give out newspapers and milks. After 20min I was already tired.

Why am I so slow today?

 

 

I was so exhausted at the end! I opened my phone… Already 8:30 AM?

Owww I’m late!

 

I ran to school faster than ever.

When I finally reached the school and my class, I sat on my chair with heavy legs, I was panting and I was more exhausted!

 

-Did you run? You look… dead tired!

I looked at Niel with angry eyes; it made him shiver on his chair:

-W-what? He slowly asked

-Why didn’t you call me? What happened with Jong Hyeon?

 

-Morning everyone! Today we’re going to talk about the Second World War. Open you book at page 51…

 

-Let’s talk later during lunch time, okay? Niel whispered to me

I nodded and listened back to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

-Where is L.Joe Hyung? Asked Ricky

-Don’t know! Said CAP who was focused to eat his lunch

-Min Yeon-sam , where is L.Joe Hyung? Asked me Ricky

-I don’t know either but you don’t have to call me SAM (teacher) you know!

-Can I call you Noona then?

I nodded

-Thanks Noona! I was so scared by L.Joe Hyung! He doesn’t love when someone is too close to you! He is so selfish!

-I don’t think that it will be a problem if you call me Noona, don’t worry Chang Hyun!

 

We were in the cafeteria of the school.

We don’t eat together often because sometimes I prefer to eat alone (because I want to think about something or do some work) so I noticed that some girls were watching at us with eager eyes!  

Niel was sitting next to me and he did his best for me to not care about those girls while Ricky, CAP, Chun Ji and ChangJo were worried about  L.Joe.

-Noona! Why are you always calling us by our real name? I mean me, ChangJo, CAP Hyung, Chun Ji Hyung and even L.Joe Hyung!  For an unknown reason, you call Niel Hyung, Niel Oppa!

I felt Chang Jo’s eyes on me. He also wanted to know why…

-It’s because I know Niel more than you guys! I didn’t find the time to talk to you properly! Sorry if I made you all feel uncomfortable! I will try to do my best. I shyly confessed

It was true! I felt so much close to Niel that it was natural for me to call him Oppa. I didn’t know the others like I know him so I end up calling them with their real name!

-You don’t have to Min Yeon-ahh! Don’t listen to him! Call them the way you want! Ricky, just eat, okay?

I felt ChangJo’s eyes became more insistent. What Niel said to him? Arghhh I’m going to die because of my curiosity!

-I understand! Said Ricky with a huge pout!

I giggled, he was soooo cute!

-Seriously where is L.Joe Hyung! Said worriedly Chun Ji

-Why are you so concern about him? Asked Niel

-Niel, you know him, right?! Said Chun Ji, still worriedly

-Yes, and so what?

-Don’t make us say that in front of Min Yeon! Said CAP

I looked at him, now I was beginning to worry

-What? Did something happen? Where is he? Why can’t you tell me? I know him too and I really can’t see the rea…

I stopped when I realized what might happen.

The night I found him half dead in the corridor reappeared in my mind… My eyes widened.

-Did L.Joe Hyung begin to fight again? Asked Niel

This question made me even more worried.

-Of course no! Replied CAP

I sighed in relief:

-What’s the matter then?

-Min Yeon, I’m going to be frank with you : I heard that our rival wanted to destroy L.Joe months ago. Until then nothing happened! I think they saw that L.Joe changes a lot and maybe they give up with their revenge but we’re still worried…

Rival? Someone wants to hurt L.Joe? Why? Revenge? WHat did L.Joe do to them? 

I was going to ask but Niel spoke before I could.

- L.Joe Hyung knows it?

Why wasn't it shocked like me? 

-Of course! Replied ChangJo

I thought for a few minutes then I said:

-Thanks guys for trusting me! I’m sure everything going to be alright! Don’t worry. We all know Byunghyun, he knows how to protect himself! And he has friends like you so I don’t worry!

I smiled to them.

I will ask Niel about this revenge thing later!

-You saved him last time and you made him change so we are thankful to you Min Yeon Noona! said ChangJo with genuine eyes

They changed a lot! I smiled to myself; I didn’t expect them to be so frank with me.

-Hyung I want to ditch school! Said suddenly Ricky with a pout

-I forgot my books in my locker yesterday! I’m going to bring them. I said then I stood up and threw death glare to Ricky  Don’t even dare ditch school! Final exam are so close! See you after school guys!

CAP and Chun Ji laughed out loud.

I'm still more comfortable with them than with L.Joe! I said to myself and walked to my locker.

I opened it and noticed that a little paper fell on the ground. I took my books and picked up the paper. I saw Niel’s handwriting on it.

Again? You’re worried about me aren’t you?        Sorry…

I read the little note:

“Don’t think that you’re alone! People care about you… just open your eyes and be happy! Good days are going to come, just trust me…”

A big smile appeared on my face.

-Why are you smiling? Something good happen?

The sudden voice made me scared. I jumped and all my books fell on the ground.

-Arghh! I growled

-Sorry…

It was L.Joe

He helped me pick up my books.

-Thanks. I whispered

-What’s this? He pointed his finger to the paper in my hand

I hid it in my pocket and did like it was nothing.

-You hide me something, do you? He asked

-No. I should go back to my class now. I said and he grabbed my hand

-For yesterday…

He couldn't look into y eyes.

-You don’t have to apologize again.

I thought for 2 seconds and spoke again :

-But I  wonder where you were during lunch…

I looked at his face, he was nervous.

-You hide me something, do you? I repeated his question

-No. I was… I was with Hae Woo.

I shouldn’t have asked…

At least he didn't hide it from me!

-I’m going back to class. See you~

I couldn't stay here no longer!

I tried to not sound jealous or mad at him and I walked to my class, far from him.

I was walking when someone suddenly grabbed my hand again.

-Byunghun seriously, I’m fine… I said while turning back to face… Niel S-sorry! I thought it was Byunghyun!

He tried to smile but failed, his seemed so worried.

-Wanna talk about it…?

-No! I cut him off It’s your turn! Talk Oppa! What happened yesterday with Jong Hyeon? L.Joe said that you behaved strangely, both of you! He came to the coffee and seemed suspicious!

-Seriously? I didn’t notice that we behaved like that… He frowned

-Anyway, what happened?

-I explained the whole situation to ChangJo, you don’t have to worry! I just said that I was bringing you to the infirmary because some girls gave you headaches!

-What? You didn’t have to say why I had headache! Anyway, what did he say? Did he believe your words? He didn’t misunderstand, right?

-No, I don’t think so! He just wanted to make sure that we weren’t hiding something from L.Joe!

-Okay. I’m glad he didn’t misunderstand.

-Why? He said with a pout You don’t like me?

My eyes widened at this sudden question.

-Huh? Of couse I do!

-Sooooo you love me?~~

My eyes grew bigger:

-I...I mean you’re a good friend… If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know how I could have gotten through all the pain…

The last word was stuck in my throat; Niel didn’t hear it for sure!

-Let’s go back to class! I said with a nonchalant tone.

And I closed this weird conversation!

 

I didn’t know why but I felt a funny and strange feeling in my stomach… as if something bad will happen…

 

 

 

 

 

Class was over for the day! Finally!

-My brain is in pain Min Yeon-ahh!!! I hate Math class! Please let’s work that tonight, huh?

I nodded calmly but I also had a headache! God why today’s class was so hard?

 

-Niel Oppa~ said a little and sharp voice

-Oh, Hee Young! What’s the matter? Said an annoyed but still smiling Niel.

Is she someone special to him… he smiles even if he is in pain… strange…

-I need help for math! I didn’t understand a word! Please OPPA~

Someone just kill her please! Her voice was inhuman! It felt like I had a hangover, every sound that came from her made me die…

I looked at Niel and it was the same for him.

-Hee Young! Please use your real voice! You don’t have to act like this in front of me! You’re cute enough, don’t add anything, okay?

Cute? Wait! It’s not her real voice? Thanks God!!!

She is an odd girl!

-Cute? Seriously Oppa? She looked at me I know that I am pretty but thanks to say it!

Pretty? He said cute! Pfff…

-Anyway, sorry Hee Young, I must find L.Joe, I have something important to tell him. See you~

He stood up and ran away. I giggled, he lied to her! Aigoo~ I didn’t know that he was like that! So funny~

I suddenly noticed that Niel left his pen… This girl noticed it too...

-I'm going to bring it to Oppa...

I picked it before her. She was stunned by my sudden action.

Hee Yoon (or whatever her name) growled at me.

I picked my stuff and ran away too!

She is soooo scary!

 

I walked in the corridor, I was looking for Niel! Where is he? Next to L.Joe? Great, maybe I should talk to L.Joe seriously about our relationship… I mean he sounded as worried as Niel about me earlier and he apologized a lot too…

 

I was walking for more than 10minutes!  Where is he?

I went to the council room but it was too early!

Ahh I’m so tired because of my morning job! I should rest a little bit.

Near the council room, there is a calm place that people use for working or talking.  There is a little fountain in the middle of this place. It’s opened to the garden of the school. Actually it’s an amazing place but during all the days it’s occupy by the students! I had the chance during lunch break or after class to come and sit next to the fountain! I came with L.Joe once… I remember, it was so peaceful…I was so happy this day…

I became to remember about this remembrance but my thoughts were break by L.Joe’s voice…

It came from the “heaven place” (it’s a name given by students).

I smiled. Finally I found you! He must be talking with Niel!

I was near the “heaven place” when I realized that L.Joe wasn’t with Niel…

-Hae Woo! Listen to me, please!

-I’m sorry! We can’t!

They were crying?

A little voice in my head shouted at me to run away from this place, to not look at them, to not eavesdrop their conversation because it might hurt me…

Why am I so stubborn? Why didn’t I listen to this little voice?

I walked slowly and what I saw… what I saw… it just broke me! I could feel my heart breaking into millions of pieces!

Why…

Tears were rolling… it won’t stop…

…do you have to that to me?

My feet couldn’t move…

Why…

My body was stuck on the ground…

…do you have to kiss her hungrily in front of me?

 

He looked happy… They looked like a real couple…

 

I’m being like those girls who always cry for her boyfriend, those mean girls that we can see on dramas, those girls who don’t want to leave their boyfriend even if they know that he would be happier with someone else. I hate myself for that and I’m mad at him for that…

 

 

----------------------------------------------

(Sorry for spelling mistakes) 

I know! Most of you probably hate L.Joe but I'm going to write his POV! Maybe it's goingt to be more clear! ^^'Don't hate him, he is just lost with his feelings! 

 I wanted to update another chapter for 3 reasons!

First : Because I love you ALL<3<3

   

Second : It's TOP's Birthday!!!!!<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI TOP!!!<3<3

   

Third : It's CAP's Birthday!!!<3<3<3 Happy Birthday URI CAP!!!!<3<3

    

  

TEEN TOP<3

 

See you guys~<3  (gifs don't belongs to me) ^^'