Take a good care of yourself...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

                                  

Weeks were passing slowly… I made good use of this time with Niel. Of course our relationship didn’t change a bit but he was with me…all the time!

After the accident, Niel’s friendship with L.Joe was deeply affected.

Every time L.Joe came next to him, Niel would avoid him and stayed next to me. And me, all day along, I had to bear L.Joe’s angry eyes. Now, he was the only one who hated me the most… I couldn’t blame him because he only wanted to protect his best friend…from me! In the opposite, I was glad to see L.Joe’s protectiveness towards his friends, I was glad to see L.Joe’s kind heart.

I was smiling…Even if gossips began again because L.Joe and Hae Woo couple showed up!

I knew that without me, Niel will turn back to his friends; he will live like in the past, before I came here…

 

"Back then… I didn’t know that his feeling towards me was that huge… If I knew it, I wouldn’t have left him…in pain."

 

 

-Aigoo~ Don’t day dream again! Scolded Hyeon Sik sunbae

I sighed, he frowned.

-Can’t we have a day without problems? He said with a cute pout, looking at my with sad puppy dog eyes.

 I stopped washing cups and turned at him.

-I will try it once! If you don’t like it…just say it! I said while concentrating. 

He looked at me with questioning eyes.

-Hyeon Sik…O-oppa!

His eyes widened.

-You don’t like it sunbae? Mianhae…

I pouted and tuned back to my work when he stopped me.

-Say it again… he said with a shy voice.

I cleared my voice and said again.

-Hyeon Sik Oppa!

His eyes watered.

-Why didn’t you call me like that before? You said it just before leaving… he sobbed.

-Omo! I exclaimed seeing those tears falling down.

I hugged him tightly.

He heard me sobbing too so he replied to my silent sentence:

-You’re going to miss me too~ he muttered then his voice cracked

 

--------------------------------

 

-Niel didn’t come today… said Hyeon Sik Oppa while looking at my me.

I nodded sadly.

-He is working hard for tomorrow’s test…I think. He texted me and said that he was sorry for not coming tonight.

He noticed my sad voice and patted on my head.

We were cleaning the tables. It was my last time closing the shop so the manager and Hteon Sik Oppa stayed with me. Suddenly the manager called us. We joined him and he brought 3 glasses with a bottle of milk.

-Let’s drink together for the last time! He exclaimed joyfully but I could hear the sad tone of his voice.

Suddenly he took a banner of nowhere and Hyeon Sik Oppa and the manager read together:

“-WE WILL MISS YOU MIN YEON-AH!”

My eyes widened and my mouth was agape.

-Thanks for everything manager-nim! Thanks for everything Hyeon Sik Oppa! I said happily, holding back my tears.

I’m not going to cry…not when we all hid our sadness.

-Omo! If you call Hyeon Sik-ah Oppa, you can call me Jaejoong Oppa, since I will no longer be your manager…

-Ne…Jaejoong Oppa! I said hesitantly

-DAEBAK! Yelled Hyeon Sik Oppa. Hyung…Y-your smiling! (He pointed at his smile).

-Yah Hyeon Sik don’t point and shout at me! He ordered.

Hyeon Sik Oppa frowned.

-Ne! I thought that maybe you changed a little bit but I guess I was wrong…

I laughed loudly at the sight of the two arguing. They looked at me and we laughed together.

After calming down, we drank our milk glass and Jaejoong Oppa began his speech:

-Tomorrow is a big day for you Min Yeon! Fighting for your exam! I wish the best for you and I’m sure that you won’t disappoint us with your mark! And…

He stopped and cleared his voice, and then he continued.

-…I hope you will be happy wherever you’re going!

I was going to talk when he cut me off.

-I know! You’re not leaving us for good but…still it will be long, isn’t it? Even if it’s for 2 hours, 2 days, 2 months or 2 years, we will miss you! But of course you understand the fact that I’m taking someone else when you’re leaving because you know… we can’t wait your return…

I laughed again.

-You really had to add that Hyung?!

-I was waiting for something like this, don’t worry Oppa! And,you will both miss me too! I said.

-You are a serious and…well…I can say… g-good worker Min Yeon! suddenly admitted Jaejoong Oppa avoinding my eyes.

-Yeah she is! Exclaimed Hyeon Sik Oppa while patting my right shoulder.

-Anyway, FIGHTING MIN YEON! We were glad to work with you! One shot! Shouted Jaejoong Oppa and we all finished our milk glass in the same time.

-Hyung, milk…it’s a strange choice! I will never be able to under-

-S-someone is leaving?

I jumped with surprise and turned to see who was talking.

My eyes widened.

-So you’re really leaving Seoul? He said with a disappointed look.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There is another chapter!

I'm sorry for spelling mistakes~  

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Who is the one who came to the coffee shop? Can you guess? And yeah the manager was Jaejoong! xD 

However, I'm sorry because I don't know when I will be able to update the next chapter~ Maybe in 2 days? The only thing that I can say is that we are close to the end...maybe 4 chapters left! 

So wait for the next chapter! I will try to update it soon~ 

Yeorobun SARANGHAE<3<3<3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zaQFL_y3c7Q  Dynamic Black <3