Meeting...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

 

I tried to focus on class but my stomach didn’t let me because of the stress caused by those kingkas! And I also never helped others students before … Because nobody talks to me…

My classmates just ignored me last year because I was new but I’m not a new student anymore so why they keep on ignoring me like that?

I’m just known because of my good marks and grades but I’m not really a nerdy …

I used to have a lot of friends in Gwangju but I lost them when I came to study in Seoul.

Aigoo~ why am I even here? Just because I’m a genius? No way! I’m not that intelligent… I mean I can’t even stop my hearts beating when I see him…

I sighed and looked back at the black board.

I suppose that I am the only one listening!

After few hours and the lunch break time (that I used to make and prepare some work for my "troubelmaker" students) I went back to the classroom with more stress! H-2!!

Wait! Why am I stressed?

Well they seemed to want and need my help so they wouldn’t bother me or make me going crazy with their troublemakers’ games, right?

Pfff… I’m pathetic! I know that I can’t be mad so easily and that I can never shout out to people… But actually HE makes me feel bad and mad everyday…so it wouldn’t be that easy…

-Miss Lee, please stay focus!

I heard some girls giggling

I bowed to apology and that made the girls giggling even more.

Oh no this is the first time that a teacher is mad at me! I must to stop that right now! Stay focus stay focus stay focus…

 

DRINGGGG

 

2 Hours later I was on my way to the council room. They wouldn’t be at the council room before me! No way! They are still troublemakers!

I heard some voices near the room…but that can’t be THEM…right? My heart is beating so fast!

I entered the room and saw 4boys with the principle.

- Annyeonghaseyo…

I bowed and the 5 men turned back.

-Oh and there is Miss Lee! I’m so glad! Now I can leave you boys! Study hard…all of you…

 

He looked at them for a last time with worried eyes and at me with a *I sympathise with your misfortune* look and then he quitted the room. Argghhh he created this misfortune!!!!

There were nothing but silent! Wow this is an awkward situation!

-What are you doing? Introduce yourself! A white-red haired (?) boy said

-Ah yeah sorry! I am Lee MinYeon… Nice to meet you…I’m going to…help…you…What are you doing!!!!! Stop…you’re so…close…

The red haired boy’s face was so close of mine! That makes my heart beats even more.

-YOU ARE THAT GIRL!!! I know that I’ve met you somewhere! I’m not that stupid, you see guys!

He went back next his friends with an exultant face.

-Do you know each other? Said the most muscular and impressive boy

The red haired boy nodded and introduced himself:

-I’m Yu Chang Hyeon but call me Ricky!

Ricky? Yeah I remember his name now!

-Sorry I already heard your name guys but I never knew “who is who”!

-I see! So I’m Choi Jong Hyeon! Everyone call me Chang Jo! I guess that the principle didn’t give you more information about us? But don’t worry Niel is bringing the file!

-Oh thank you!

I bowed! They were actually very nice! That would be simpler that what I think!

-I’m Lee Chan Hee, known as Chun Ji!

-I’m Bang Min Su but just call me C.A.P.

I smiled for the first time in front of them and they smiled back. That was awkward! And too weird!

I sat on a chair and take off some books from my back. Then I heard a thing that I wasn’t supposed to hear!

-Hyung, when can we stop this farce?  My cheek is hurting me! Where is L.Joe hyung? Whispered Chang Jouy

The door suddenly opens with a huge sound…

Great, I was already wondering when things would become worse.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I've made a lot of mistakes!!!! Fortunately I have good friends hehe^^ <3

That's it for the third chapter!

Hope you enjoy it~

I will upload as soon as possible :D

I have a lot of silent readers! Please comment~ 

There is my heart!There is my heart<3<3  (gifs don't belong to me!)