Mysterious person...

I will be fine no matter what!

 

Hi~ Sorry for the late update. It's a very long chapter! Hope you won't be bored! I will update another chapter but it will be a chapter for Hyeon Sik!

In this chapter there will be a part with Hyeon Sik that you will not understand so I will try to make it clearer for you in the next chapter! Thanks<3<3

Sorry for spelling mistakes^^'

 

 

I felt my eyes string. I wanted to cry so badly but it wasn’t the time for that.

-Min Yeon-ahh, please understand my words! I didn’t say that to break your heart…

He holds my hand tightly. We were in a coffee shop near my school where we were having lunch.

-Sunbae… I’m sure about my feelings! I’m not going to let him go…

He let go of my hand and looked at me with wide eyes

-Where is the Min Yeon I used to know?

-Why everyone is telling me that? I’m perfectly fine! I didn’t change even a little bit! Is it wrong to love someone? Can’t I love Byunghun? And you’re completely wrong! I already said it: I’m sure about my feelings! I’m not lost with my feelings………. not at all! I thought that you may help me… did I think wrong?

I said with an angry and desperate voice

I sighed and tried to calm down.

He holds my hand again:

-You just confirmed what I said early! Like you said: You thought that I may help you! The Min Yeon I know is… a loner! She never needs help from things like that! She’s proud and don’t do anything that can hurt her! She never told her problem unless you forced her to… like I’m used to do, you know!

I didn’t understand his point! He didn’t want me to talk to him…? He expected me to hide all that and he expected him to find about it? I don’t understand! 

I'm not lost...

I didn’t change! I’m just… I mean I just need someone to tell me…that I’m wrong, that L.Joe loves me… Someone who will help me to find a plan that will make L.Joe stays with me…not someone who will tell me that I don’t love L.Joe! I know my own feelings more than he do!

 

-I shouldn’t have come! I said while I was leaving this place

But Hyeon Sik won’t let go of my hand. I tried to push his hand away but it just makes my bag (which was on the table) felt on the ground with a huge sound!

Everyone in the coffee shop looked at us. My checks were burning; I must be red like a tomato! Aishhh people gonna think I’m a crazy girl. What should I do to change they impression of me?

 

I looked back at Hyeon Sik Sunbae but he didn’t care about people who were looking at us, he focused to another thing… my bag! Wait… I don’t care about other people either…? What… I did it again! I thought about what other people may think about my behavior! Owww…

 

My sunbae let go of my hand, it made me look at him again. Then he suddenly took a paper from my bag…

-See! You hid things from people! He showed me the paper He kept in touch with you… this “mysterious person”? Why didn’t you tell me?

I sat on the chair and put away my stuffs in my bag.

-Do you remember… this day when I forced you to tell me what happened at school? It’s been more than 1 year, now! It was when you came to Seoul, few weeks after you entered this school…

 

Flashback

 

I went to the coffee shop with a huge smile on my face!

He/She left a message again today!

This morning, when I went to my locker at school, I found a little paper that said:

“Have a good day~ I hope you feel comfortable in this school! If not make me know about it… Actually even if you don’t say it, I will know it! So don’t worry and keep up the hard work! :D

PS: Don’t misunderstand me; I just try to be nice! But it’s the first time I do something like that in fact!

Maybe I’m too shy or maybe because I understand your pain…”

 

Pain?

How did he know? 

Actually, be a student in this school is not a simple thing! Above all for students who don’t belong to the majority!  This school is full of rich girls and boys and even teachers! The upper class of the society is here!

So when a student came from Gwangju (unknown place for rich) and this student is not as rich as them it can make some problems… for the “poor” student!

No no! It’s not like in dramas! People don’t bother me or tease me… No, they are doing even worse than that. Every day I have to ignore people’s glare and gossip! But still it doesn’t bother me either! I learn to live with that until my brother comes next to me! The day he will come: I WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE FOREVER!

Until then, I don’t give a damn to others! Studying is more important than anything! If I keep on studying hard like this “mysterious person” said to me, I can help my mother and my brother! Every time I think of it, a big smile appears on my face, like now!

But this time, this smile is for a different reason: the mysterious person! He/She gives me a lot of strength! More than I expected! And I also notice that I became a ghost for some pupils! Conclusion: I must stay like that! Never care about what people say, think or do!

 

-It’s good to see you smile Min Yeon-sshi! Said suddenly a voice behind me

I jumped! Ohhhhhh he scared me!!!!

-Are you alright? Did I just scare you? Sorry… he said with a pout

It was my sunbae: Hyeon Sik-sshi. He can be so childish some time… it remembers me one of my friends in Gwangju, ahhh choding SungYeol-ahh… Anyway I said:

-Ani! I’m fine!

-Yeah I noticed it! Something good happened?

-Oh not really…

-So, something bad? He said with a worried voice

-No no!! I quickly replied

-Ow I see…

He looked at me; I was a little bit surprise by those questions! He probably noticed it because he said:

-I don’t want to bother you or make you feel uncomfortable! It’s just that, after what you made for me the other day… I mean, I’m so thankful!

He scratched his head… I laughed because now he was the one who felt uncomfortable!

-Don’t worry! It was obvious that you didn’t want to talk with her! And after what you told me I understand why you behaved like that!

He smiled:

-It’s why I want to learn more about you…and your life Min Yeon-ahh! I told you a lot about me!

I looked at him with a surprise expression: “Min Yeon-ahh”?

My brother used the same tone of voice!

-If you don’t want me to call you with that name, it’s fine… he said a little disappointed

-No! Of course no! You can call me that Sunbae!

-Yeah! I prefer Sunbae! Hyeon Sik-sshi was too formal!

I laughed again. I felt really comfortable with him…like I am with my own brother!

-Now, tell me what the matter!

I was hesitating: Should I say the truth or lie to him? I mean I don’t know him well even if he told me a lot about his life…

-Just say the truth! You can trust me!

Did he read my mind????

He laughed

-No I can’t read your mind if it was what you thought about! Anyway! You know my story and for what reason I’m here! Now it’s your turn to share! :D

I hesitated but after few minutes I told everything. I told him that after my first week at this school I began to receive every week a note on my locker! I told my sunbae that messages helped me a lot because my condition in class wasn’t perfect! Of course Hyeon Sik understood my situation and tried to give me strength too! Then I also said that I didn’t care about others thoughts and gossips! He was relieved to see how proud I was. However I said that I didn’t know the person who written these messages! I also told him why this person was doing this, it was written on the paper:

“Maybe because I understand your pain”

Did he have a similar pain? Was it because of this school?

I wanted to know the identity of this mysterious person and I also wanted to meet him so bad!

 

 

End

 

 

-Yeah I do. It was the day we began to be friends! But…

Hyeon Sik suddenly cut off my words:

-So you remember how you were at this time? “I don’t care about all the gossip! Someone is looking at me? Great maybe it’s because I’m pretty! I really don’t care about others! I know who I am and what I can do with this strength of mine! Nobody can make me forget about my goal: Be successful to help my mother and brother!”

 

My eyes widened.

I felt tears falling... “Be successful to help my mother and brother”? How did he…? He didn’t forget about that!

 

Now everything was clearer in my head…

 

“Now you take care of your way of dressing and even you hair! It’s not you”

 

”People will love you for who you are!”

 

“The Min Yeon I know trust easily other people so don’t listen to other people and work hard at school!”

 

 

“Chukae! You beat me again! Owww However I’m glad that you help me and also my friends! I have a lot to know from you…”

 

“I beat you in the English and Maths tests!”  I understand now why Niel was so shocked when he received his rank… I really do change…

 

When did I forget the reason of my presence here?

 

“I’m very very worried when I saw you like this in front of L.Joe… that bastard…”

My eyes widened…

 

-He said that he loves me…

I felt Hyeon Sik’s hands on my checks. He wiped my tears away.

-It’s not because he said it that it’s true. As far as I’m concern, to me, this Byunghun is even more lost than you! It’s so obvious! I saw you guys together and… You should have notice that he wasn’t concerned a lot about you… It’s not entirely is fault… Actually I’m more worried for him, he looked so lost. And now you are a lost couple who break each other’s heart! Unfortunately I don’t think that both of you gonna survive if one of you don’t cut this fake bond! You may think that I’m going too far when I’m saying this thing about survive but it’s true! Look at you! You’re the proof!  2 months were enough to make you forget about what was the most important thing to you… You’re family! When was the last time you talked properly with your mother or your brother?

 

I couldn’t answer! It was too longer for me to remember it! My mum used to call me but I said her that she didn’t need it anymore because “I have a lot of tests and the exam is very soon, I need to be concentrating…”…on my love problem! That’s sound so ridiculous.

 

-Gomawo Sunbae! I’m going to be late if I don’t leave now. So I’m leaving first…

 

I left the place with a slow pace but I was still crying…

 

-Yah Min Yeon-ahh!!! Answer my question! Aishhh what did she think about???

 

 

 

 

 

-Where were you?

I couldn’t look at him… in these eyes….

-I was with Hyeon Sik sunbae! I said with a sad voice

I couldn’t help myself! I was so sad, I wanted to cry a river but I couldn’t in front of L.Joe.

-Okay then, I’m going back to my class! See you later! Said the blond- haired boy without asking more questions

Ah yeah I forgot to tell about that detail! L.Joe changed is hair color! It’s less childish now but still not usual for a teenager!

-Hyung what are you doing in our class?

I turned to face Niel. I could at least look at him. He began to talk with L.Joe but I couldn’t her because of some noisy girls!

They were fangirling about Niel's intelligence and iness! His lips... y? I don’t understand what’s so great about his lips… I already touch them and…

My heart stopped for a second at this thought.

-Are you sick Min Yeon-ah? You’re so… red… Do you have fever? Asked Niel

Niel was going to touch my forehead but I pushed away his hand…

Those feelings can’t come back again!

-I’m sorry! I’m fine! I think that I need to rest; I’m going to the infirmary…

 

And with these words, for the second time of the day, I left Niel and L.Joe who wore the same dumbfounded expression!

 

 

 

After 2 hours in this room I called my sunbae to tell him that I couldn’t come to the coffee this night. Indeed, I felt so dizzy and weak!

 

-Did you take a breakfast young girl this morning? Asked the nurse

 

-I don’t remember… I guess no.

-And what did you eat during the lunch break?

-Euhhh….

I was with Hyeon Sik sunbae but I just took an orange juice… I wasn’t hungry at all…

 

-I understand! Take some rest and go to your dorm Miss Lee!

-But I have class and lesson to give!

-Don’t worry I’m calling the principle right now! I will bring you some food and you will sleep a little after taking your medicine!

Miss Bang was soooo nice with students! She was like a mom!

I smiled to here.

 

 

 

I dreamt of my mom…  I forgot how much she missed me! I wanted to see her and hugged her tightly!

 

-Min Yeon…

This sweet voice…

-Omma!

-Wake up!

-Omma!

I opened slowly my teary eyes and saw Miss Bang. She was smiling, she hugged me warmly.

-Did you see your mother in your dream? That’s so cute! Sorry to wake you up but is already empty! Everyone left hours ago!

-Ow! Chincha? Sorry! You stayed for me!  Thanks for waiting! I mean…

-It’s ok! You seemed so peaceful! Earlier a young man was looking for you. He stayed with you, you must thank him! But I don’t know his name! Anyway, he just left! Maybe you can meet him if you hurry! Don’t forget to get your bag! I put it in your locker; I didn’t know which books you needed for tomorrow.

A young man… Is it… by chance… L.Joe?

-Oh! Thanks! I bowed I’m going now! Have a good night miss Bang!

-Ne! Don’t run! You’re still weak!

Even if she told that I ran! I wanted to see L.Joe! Yeah it’s him! I’m sure!

Oh wait my bag!

I ran to my locker. When I reached the corridor I suddenly stopped!

Was it him who waited for me? I wasn’t disappointed though…

Wait! What is he doing?

He is in front of my locker! And the paper that he holds… NO WAY!

It’s the same!

MYSTERIOUS… BOY?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahah! Who is this mysterious person?

Okay I gave you a hint: The mysterious person is a boy!

So who could it be? 

It seemes like she knows him...?

Thanks for your support! 

I have 2 weeks break so I'm gonna finish this story soon~ 

Hope you are not bored! 

I want to know which couple do you guys prefer? Min Yeon&L.Joe  or Min Yeon&Niel ???

And yeah I put SungYeol but just in this chapter! It's just because I write "childish" I think of choding and then it remains me of SungYeol! XDD

So what do you think about Min Yeon? Her mind is not clear bu in her heart, she already knows her true feelings... But I'm not gonna share it with you yet! 

The next chapter is a special Hyeon Sik! XDD           

After I will try to write quickly the end! SungJong will also appear! He will be an important character! :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!<3<3 

I LOVE YOU ALL<3<3

Did you listen to Block B and BAP comeback??? KYAAAA! *fangirling*

Did you hear about a new band : LUNAFLY? They are amazing<3<3

 

AND THIS IS BTOB'S MV!!!!  Lover boy!<3<3  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkKMO6Xr8Q

Let's all support KPOP<3<3