Niel is just different!

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

Niel and I left them and quitted the school at 11pm!

I yawned in the bus and felt so sleepy…

-You can sleep a little bit if you want! Your dorm is far away from here. Said Niel while he took my head and put it in his shoulder. It’s fine, don’t worry! You had a hard day because of us.

He smiled at me and I kept my eyes closed…just for one minute…

 

 

-Min Yeon-ahh… whispered a sweet voice in my ear. Wake up…

 

Niel’s P.O.V

 

She was sleeping, I couldn’t see other things than her beauty and her sleepy face! I smiled to myself.

It’s already been 15min and we must get off of the bus!

-Min Yeon-ahh…Wake up…

-Byunghun-ahh…

I can swear that my heart beats stop at that moment!

-Aniyo…  I said with a shaking voice…It’s Niel! And…we must get off of the bus!

She opened her eyes softly and glared at me with those innocent eyes…Don’t look at me like this please!

-Where are we? She said confused Oh I slept sorry!

-No problem, come we gotta go!

I took her wrist and made the bus stop.

We were walking silently in the street, it was awkward… She suddenly broke it!

-What happen, I mean you said that Byunghyun should come to see me…why? And I found him near the principle’s room!

I looked down but still said with a clear voice:

-I think that they want to stop the class…with you! But I didn’t know about it! I mean…

-I know, don’t worry I can understand their attitude! They aren’t like you. They don’t know the meaning of the word “work” yet! But I will make sure they will! And I knew that you weren’t able to do that to me sunbae.

I sighed in relieve.

-You know, like C.A.P said earlier… You can call me Oppa! It’ll make me happy you know~

She laughed and smacked softly and friendly my chest.

-Ouchhhh!! I

-Oh mianhe!! Are you alright? She asked worriedly and that made me laugh loudly

Some people were looking at us.

-You’re mean! People are probably thinking that we are drunk!

She pouted

-Maybe but who cares? I just want to hear you call me Oppa~~I sang

 

Min Yeon’ P.O.V

 

Why is it so important to hear me say…Oppa!!!?

-Niel…Oppa…

I buried my face into my hands! That was so embarrassing!! But nevertheless Niel…Oppa made me laugh! He was jumping and screaming like a drunk:

-Youuhhhooouuu I’m the first!!!

-But it’s not the first time that I call someone Oppa you know!

-Maybe but do you ever call another member of Teen Top Oppa?

He is…

-No…

-So it’s fine! I wanted to be the first!

… just different from the others!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The 9th chapter was about uri Niel!!! Maybe because he will be an important character...later^^ mouahah! :D

I'm sorry for mistakes!!!! ^^'

And very sorry but I don't know when I can upload the next chapter because my summer break is coming to an end tomorrow :'(

       

But please!!!!!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! :D Feel free to leave a comment!! :D

thanks  KwangWooYoung79BF  your comment makes my day!! I love it!

And thanks to JeflancaRenata !!! It makes 5 subscribers!!! <3 SARANGHAE SUBSCRIBERS!!!<3 

   

(gifs don't belong to me)^^'