Let me protect you~

I will be fine no matter what!

 

I tried to move… Every part of my body was in pain…I stopped moving and tried to open my eyes… I blinked few times before seeing clearly.

I was lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room… It was a beautiful room actually!

I tried to move again and sat but I groaned in pain.

-Sleep a little bit more…

This voice…

I tried to stand up this time but he just pushed me softly on the bed.

-Don’t move!

I could clearly see his face now.

-L.Joe…

All the memories of what happened appeared suddenly in my mind… SUNGJONG!

I tried to stand again, ignoring LJoe’s arm but he forced me to lie on the bed

-Your brother is fine! He said as if he knew all my thought.

I calmed down a little bit.

-D-did you…save us?

For the first time I looked straight in his eyes… He seemed sorry…

 

 

L.Joe’s POV.

 

 

-Hae Woo-ah, I’m coming right now! Sorry for the late, I was talking with CAP hyung! (…) Ne! I’m hanging up(…) right! See you in… 5 mins! (…) Alright! I love you too~

I put my cellphone on my pocket.

-Aishhh CAP hyung!

He made me go late to my date with Hae Woo! Hae Woo was waiting for me in a shop near the school; we spent our first date there so it was a good place to go on a date again!

I HATE YOU HYUNG!

It was only for one reason that he wanted to talk to me… Min Yeon!

He was wondering like other members why I was so protective towards Min Yeon after what I’ve done to her.

Niel was the only one who knew it very well because he was my best friend since forever!

 

I was walking in empty streets near my school with our talk in mind…

 

-You only want to live with a clear conscience! You’re so selfish hyung! Niel exclaimed. You want her to forgive you? Do you really think that she will one day? And if she wants to do so, you really think that I’m going to let her forgive you? I warned you before because I know you and I know Min Yeon, hyung! You didn’t listen to me but now you will! She doesn’t need someone like you near her even if you want to approach her with mere thoughts!

-I don’t want to make her suffer more…I just want to regain her trust! I made her suffer enough…I want her to forgive me…Maybe we can be fri-

- She doesn’t even trust me anymore and you want her to trust you again? To be your friend? Hyung, if you really want that, you have to deserve it! But I only want one thing from you… Don’t hurt her anymore…and just for now, your presence is hurting her! Maybe in few months or even days, she will be able to stand next to you without thinking about all your lies! But right now, I don’t think that it’s possible, hyung!

I giggled.

-You really love her, don’t you? Unfortunately, I think that I can never get used to it! For me…after what I’ve done…she always deserve better…

-Hyung, Niel said while patting my shoulder, for months, I’ve only done what I thought the best for her! I don’t know yet if I deserve her… But my love for her is… I can’t even tell how much it’s big! Hyung, I never fall in love like that before… I love her so much that it’s hurting me badly here! (he pointed his finger to his chest)”

 

His words made me think all night along! I couldn’t even sleep for 2 days!

But he was right! I’m going to deserve her trust again! Even if it took some times… She changed me, she helped me… It will be soon my time!

My phone rang again.

-Ne Hae Woo-ah? (…) Don’t wor-

-MIN YEON!

My heart skipped a beat… Min Yeon? Who was shouting her name???

I looked around… The place was empty…

I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

Am I going crazy?

Aishh chincha L.Joe! Just stop thinking of her all the time! It’s driving you crazy!

-L.Joe-ahh! Screamed Hae Woo on the phone What was that?

-D-did you hear it too? I asked dumbfounded

I wasn't day dreaming!

- LET HER GO!

This voice again…my eyes widened… Her brother…

-Hae Woo… Something is wrong…I’m going to check…I’ll be late…

Before she could say another word, I hanged up and ran towards the place where the scream could come.

I was tired after minutes of running, I turned around and ran everywhere near the school… what if I took the wrong way?

This time I ran towards the park and BINGO! They were their! Why didn’t I come here in first place? Aishh!

My feet stopped when I saw what was happening… My heart was beating quickly in anger! I saw red!

I beat the guys who was holding Min Yeon and recognized him…Chan Chin Ho! I beat the hell of him.

When the other saw me, they looked terrified.

 -D-don’t! Please!!! I-I apologize! We didn’t mean hurting her… I swe-AHHHH

And then, I punched them hard like they did to Min Yeon’s brother who was lying unconscious.

 

I was panting. My heart was hurting… What did I done? Why my past is showing up and hurting Min Yeon?

I hurt her again…

I felt on the ground… I broke people who I care about…

I heard a groan of pain. It was Min Yeon. I stood up and walked to her side. I gave her an embrace.

-I will protect you… I swear it! Just relay on me…

I heard groan again and then nothing… she probably fainted.

I rested my head on her neck: -Sorry…

I didn’t know how much time has spent when I heard familiar voice.

-HYUNG!

-L.JOE!

I rised my head ans saw CAP hyung and Ricky.

-H-hyung! I muttered.

-What happened??? Asked CAP hyung while running towards us.

I pointed slowly at Chin Ho.

Ricky was panting. He sighed.

-Hyung, can you take Min Yeon with you? We will take her brother.

I nodded slightly.

The nearest house was mine. Fortunately, my mother and father weren’t there…like usual!

I brought Min Yeon in my room and CAP hyung and Ricky brought her brother in the guest room.

I waited for Min Yeon to wake up while CAP hyun called a doctor for her brother. The doctor said that he was fine but needed to rest.

And then I called Hae Woo and explained to her the matter. Kind-hearted like she is, she understood and also asked if we needed help. Of course I couldn’t allow her to come with Min Yeon in my house… It would be awkward!

Ricky also called ChangJo, Chunji and Niel who will come in a few minutes.

I heard a groan of pain…Min Yeon!

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

“-Look at your brother! He is suffering because of L.JOE!”

Those words kept on replaying in my head!

 

Sungjong is fine Min Yeon, he is fine now! I clenched on my fists. Why did my brother do I have to suffer because of me…and L.Joe?

-Min Yeon… whispered L.Joe while holding my hand.

-I hate you!

It was the only words that could leave my mouth…

I HATE YOU LEE BYUNGHUN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I update a lot these days! 

Tell me if you don't understand a thing^^

Sorry for spelling mistakes~ I hope you enjoyed it^^

Ahhhhh TEEN TOP IS COMIN GIN FRANCE!!! DAEBAK I WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!

I'm fangirling about that for days now! XD  

Anyway thanks a lot for your support<3<3<3

You know that I looooove you a lot, right? <3<3<3