...hope...

I will be fine no matter what!

Hi~ I'm soooooo sorry for the late update! School, homework and comeback!!!! It was a lot for a week! 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

My heart… I could feel the huge pain! It hurt so much!

I was suffocating in this class because of this question…Why? Why did you lie to me?

My legs felt suddenly weak, I fell.  My whole body and brain were focused to my heart’s pain so I didn’t feel anything when I fell…

 

I cried a river. It’s maybe why I don’t have any tears anymore… But I want to cry so badly again! I want to shout, to cry… to see Byunghun!

 

Suddenly I felt tears rolling on my checks… Is it because of Byunghyun’s thoughts? Or because of those arms who hugs me tightly?

 

-Eh! Don’t cry anymore… Just forget…Let me help you…

-Niel, i-it hurts a lot… I-I can’t breathe…

He let go of me. He probably thought that I couldn’t breathe because of his embrace. So I continued with a cracking voice:

-…My heart… Oppa… it’s my heart…

He looked at me with sad glares.

-He lied…Why...? I loved him so much…

 

Then he hugged me again but this time with more love and strength.

 

I don’t know how much time has passed but suddenly we heard someone clearing his throat. I didn’t notice, with all this thoughts in my mind and pain in my heart, that someone else was with us. Nevertheless I didn’t turn back to see who it was because I didn’t want anyone to see me like that… Anyone except Niel Oppa… He always listens to me and it looks as if he understands my heart more than anyone… Even more than Hyeon Sik sunbae and my Sungjong Oppa…

 

-I will return to the council room, everyone is waiting there. Said this person

I recognized ChangJo. His voice was different… Maybe I made him feel uncomfortable with all my cries…?

-Why the council room? Everyone? You mean for the lesson? Ah I wanted to ask you, how did you know that we were here?

-Actually…hum…

I felt his eyes on me.

Then there were an awkward silence!

 

-I’m calling Hyeon Sik Hyung! Said suddenly Niel and that’s how he broke the silence

 

I didn’t say a word… I already knew what my sunbae will say! We fought because of… him, so he will say that he was right!

 In this moment, right now, I really didn’t want to hear something like that! And I really didn’t need that!

I was wrong? Of course I knew it! But… but I trusted him! I fought with the one who were always here for me, protecting me because of him… He just threw me away like an old and useless object!

Tears… again!

 

Niel sighed:

-Stop that already Min Yeon-ahh. He said with a soft voice, and then he wiped my tears away. I will call your sunbae and he will take you home… then…

He stopped. He didn’t know what to say next.

-Ah yeah Min Yeon Noona! Don’t think of anything else! Hyung just call her sunbae…now!

They did their best to cheer me up and they also did their best to not talk about him. YES I know that I’m pathetic! I know that I never should trust this bad boy and believe in him! 

Niel took my phone and called Hyeon Sik…

What should I do? What will happen next?

A little part of my heart was praying: I might just misunderstand the whole situation! This little part wanted to trust L.Joe again.

 

 

Niel’s POV

 

I took her phone and looked at her with worried eyes. What is she thinking about?

I could see pain, sadness in his puffy eyes but I could also see some hope…

Please Min Yeon-ahh just for this time trust me… I will do my best to heal you…

For now, the only thing that I am able to do is trying to understand her deep pain and makes it less painful…Because I know that right now, I can’t make it disappears even if I give her all my love. If she doesn’t love me back, I can’t do anything more…

I suddenly felt angry toward my stupid Hyung!

I swear L.Joe Hyung that you will regret what you did to Min Yeon!

I tried to throw away those bad thoughts and looked for Hyeon Sik Hyung’s number. When I found his number, I dialed it and waited for an aswer. The only thing that I could hear was Hyeon Sik Hyung’s sad and worried voice.

-Yeobuseyo? Min Yeon-ahh! I’m so sorry for yesterday… I mean I didn’t want to fight with you because of this L.Joe… I mean your L.Joe! What can I say to make you forgive me? Just say it… Min Yeon-ahh?

What happened? Did they fight… because of L.Joe Hyung????

Oh I never thought that Hyeon Sik Hyung may be jealous… So I was right months ago, this sunbae of Min Yeon loves her…?

I felt a little pain in my heart.

Why would I be the only one carrying and loving her? Of course that he loves her…

I cleared my throat.

-Hyeon Sik Hyung! It’s Niel. I think that Min Yeon needs you…right now!

-What happened? Is she alright? Where are you?

-Don’t worry! She is fine…

I looked at her and she didn’t seem right at all!

Hyeon Sik sighed in relief

-…I mean I continued Her body didn’t get hurt… but…

Her heart is dying right now!

-What happened? He sighed then concluded I don’t know why but I feel like it has something to do with this L.Joe!

I sighed and didn’t let my eyes go of Min Yeon.

-You’re right. We are at school, classroom number 12. Please, come as fast as possible.

-Ne arraso! I will be coming right now, I’m in my way.

I could hear that he was already running to us.

 

In a certain way, I was relief to not being the only one carrying for her. Actually she has a lot of support but still, this pain won’t let go!

She is so close to him…She will probably be happier with him…

Aiisshhh Ahn Daniel! What are you thinking about? Are you crazy? The girl you love is hurt right now, she is a mess just in front of your eyes and the only thing that you do is to be jealous? Really?

 

I shook my head and stayed by her side until Hyeon Sik Hyung came 10min later!

He is fast!!!

Hyeon Sik didn’t glare at me or at ChangJo who stayed because I wanted to talk to him. He just ran to Min Yeon and hugged her tightly.

I felt a deep pain.

-Let’s talk in the corridor. I whispered to ChangJo. Let’s leave them alone…

With all my will I hid this huge pain in my chest.

I closed the door behind me and left Min Yeon who was crying in her sunbae’s embrace… She was finally mumbling something…to him…not me…

“Sorry Hyeon Sik-ahh! I’m so sorry…”

He means a lot to her… I envy him so much… she is talking to him…not me…

 

-Hyung! Did you listen to me?

-Huh? I looked at ChangJo S-sorry… What did you say?

ChangJo sighed heavily

-So, I said that I must go to the council room! I’m wondering what CAP Hyung did to L.Joe Hyung when he saw him kiss Hae Woo Noona!

My eyes widened.

How did he know that?

-Did you see?

-Yeah… he replied with a sad voice. We also saw Min Yeon with you but I guess that the others are wondering if she saw it too or not, because you know… You were hugging her…like you always do when nobody is around…

-“WE”????

I ignored his last sentence because I was thinking about this important word…

-Oh yeah! WE ALL saw it…

-So CAP interrupted their kiss and they left for the council room?! L.Joe knows about Min Yeon…

 

I whispered the last sentence. I was already thinking about what might happen after that…

I was so angry toward this stupid Hyung of mine! I told him to not hurt her… He is my Hyung but I just can’t forgive that!

-I come with you! I suddenly said

-Of course you have to! Min Yeon should come too! I’m sure that it’s a misunderstanding Hyung!

-No it’s not a misunderstanding! Can’t you see it? He played with her feelings from the beginning! I can’t believe that he ends up hurting her! I knew it! Why didn’t I stop him? Aishh!

ChangJo's eyes widened.

- Why didn’t we see that? I mean, they look so lovey-dovey together! And why L.Joe Hyung did that if he didn’t love her?! It doesn’t make sense… Anyway, Hyung, don’t blame yourself! There is nothing that you could do before and can do now!

-There is…

ChangJo glared at me with questioning eyes.

Suddenly the door opened.

-Thanks for calling me. Said Hyeon Sik Hyung I’m glad to see friends like you beside her.

He was holding Min Yeon and she seemed more calm but still dumbfounded…

 

She will be better! I know it! If L.Joe leave her, she will be better! I will do anything to protect her… Now I swear it!

 

-We’re going now… I will stay with her. She can’t go to the coffee shop today, I will just bring her in her dorm.

-But aren’t you working? Asked ChangJo

-I-I can’t to…

-Sunbae! Interrupted the little and cracking voice of Min Yeon I-I’m fine…

-You’re not! Hyung, I will stay with her! You can’t leave alone your manager! I need to take care of something first but I will come to stay with her after…

Min Yeon said nothing! She didn’t say sentences like: “I’m not a child I can take care of myself” or «I’m not sick just let me be”. She just nodded!

Hyeon Sik was thinking about what I've said. After few minutes he finally said: 

-I think I haven’t another choice… Okay then! We will leave first. See you!

Hyeon Sik whispered some words to her and they left the school…

-Let’s join the other! I’m really curious! Said ChangJo

Without listening to him I walked rapidly to the council room. I didn’t wait for ChangJo, I was boiling!

Niel don’t do something wrong! He is your Hyung and your best friend! He probably had a reason… Don’t let your feelings toward Min Yeon think that your friend is a bad guy… You know him more than anyone, right? Yeah it’s true! And because I know him, I’m 100% sure that right now he is sad… and have regrets….

 

I entered to room…

I saw L.Joe…

You’re a stupid and blind “friend” Niel!

… with a big smile on his face…

How can you imagine that he was hurt or at least concern about Min Yeon?

… holding tightly Hae Woo’s hand.

 

Thanks God, Min Yeon is not here to see that… I mean my bad side…

 

CAP’s POV

 

-Why did you kiss each other? I mean in front of Min Yeon? Why?

-Min Yeon… mumbled L.Joe dumbfounded

I could see his sad face now.

-We’re not sure about that Hyung! Said Ricky Niel Hyung was covering her eyes!

-Niel saw us too? Said suddenly Hae Woo Byunghun-ahh, your girlfriend must be so sad right now! Go to check on her! She probably needs you right now!

L.Joe didn’t look at us…

-Are you serious? I shouted She is your girlfriend! Why didn’t you care more about her?

He looked at my in the eyes with a surprise expression on his face.

-What? I am blind like this 2? I pointed at Ricky and Chunji I noticed everything!

-Yahhh! What did we do again?

-Nothing and that’s the problem!

-Hyung! Don’t bother L.Joe! ChangJo and Niel are with Min Yeon so she is probably fine! added Chunji

-I will talk to her… definetly…but not now...

-Byunghun! Said Hae Woo with a trembling voice

-Just trust me for this time! I can’t hide my feelings no more!

-You feelings? BWWOOOHHH??? Shouted Ricky Are you going to throw away Min Yeon Noona?

I pinched him.

-Choose good words! Nobody is gonna throw away someone else!

-Ricky-ahh, began L.Joe, I love Hae Woo! I don’t want to hurt Min Yeon more! I’m going to let her be happy with someone else… someone that deserves her! Trust me, I don’t know a person that can deserve her enough… she is so perfect…

Hae Woo hold his hand:

-I don’t know her but I’m just afraid of what she might do to you.

-Don’t worry! Min Yeon is wise, proud and clever! She can’t do something wrong! I trust her!

-So why are you leaving her? Asked Chunji Wrong question! It’s for Hae Woo of course! Why did you date her? Is it for those reasons?

-I changed thanks to her! All her right behavior attracts me! I must admit it but I can’t ignore my true feelings! She will probably be hurt and it’s killing me but, with all my heart and all my will, I love Hae Woo for more than 5 years now!

A small smile appeared on his face.

His love for Hae Woo seemed so unreal, like in fairytales! But still, I couldn’t stop thinking of Min Yeon’s feelings!

 

Suddenly we all noticed Niel’s presence! He seemed mad and hurt! He walked toward L.Joe.

Instinctively, L.Joe pushed slowly away Hae Woo to protect her. Then a huge sound let everyone dumbfounded!

 Niel! L.Joe’s best friend! He...he just punched him! Why? I never saw him angry like that! He wasn’t the Niel I used to know! When did he grow up and get the strength to punch THE L.JOE?

L.Joe was lying on the floor. He wiped away some blood from his face but didn’t do anything.

- “I’m not going to say it twice! If you hurt Min Yeon even once I will not forgive you!” Do you remember… Lee Byunghun!?

Everyone’s eyes widened.

T-those words? Are they from Niel?

He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. In the same time Chunji and Ricky helped L.Joe and I ran to Niel who was boiling with anger.

-Don’t try to come closer to her! I will not let anyone hurting her again! I swear that if you dare talk to her… I will not just punch you… I will make you suffer!

I grabbed his arm.

Suddenly L.Joe said with a cold voice.

-I didn’t say a word the first time when you…punched me and now it’s twice and I will not do anything because you’re my friend! But if you dare punching me again, I will not think about you as a friend and I will not hesitate…

He walked closer to Niel.

In a moment like this, every human being will be frightened of those scary and cold eyes of L.Joe but Niel… he just pushed me and grabbed his collar.

-L.JOE! I don’t care about your words! I just want you to leave Min Yeon!  Hit me if you want to but don't disturb Min Yeon! You make her suffer a lot, it’s enough already!

L.Joe pushed Niel with all his strength. Niel fell on the ground and L.Joe grabbed his collar, he was going to hit him but I stopped him.

-L.Joe that’s enough! And Niel, stop it! You’ve said a lot! I think that it will be better if you leave now…

I forced L.Joe to let go of Niel. Then, ChangJo appeared and helped Niel to stand up with a dumbfounded expression.

Actually we were all surprise. Why did Niel react like that? We all could imagine the feelings of Min Yeon and how much she got hurt… but Niel had a different thought… I wonder what he had in mind…

-Hyung! Why did you do that? Said ChangJo breathless

Niel just pushed him away and went out of the room.

-WHAT THE HYUNG? Shouted ChangJo I RAN BECAUSE OF YOU BUT YOU DIDN’T SEEM ANGRY EARLIER! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?

-ChangJo!

Ricky holds ChangJo’s shoulders.

-He probably has his own reason! L.Joe Hyung, don’t over think about what happened! He is just concern about his friend…

-I’m his friend too… mumbled L.Joe

 

I heard someone sobbing. I turned back and saw Hae Woo sitting on a chair crying a river.

L.Joe noticed it also, he sat next to her and hugged her.

-Don’t worry! No matter what, we will be fine… just trust me…

-I’m so sorry for her…

-You don’t have to, it’s my entire fault and I have to take responsibility for my acts!

 

Chunji, Ricky, ChangJo and I looked at this sad couple and hoped that everything will be alright… and that they will not regret the choice they’ve made!

 

 

Niel’s POV

 

I was running to Min Yeon!

Is she less in pain, less sad?

 

I couldn’t think about what happened 5mins later… it was so strange…

I had this strange feeling! I punched my best friend and felt relief! It felt as if he deserved it! I mean he was only concern about Hae Woo! He dated Min Yeon for 2 months and all his thoughts were directed to Hae Woo! This is so incredible!

 

I entered the dorm with a huge stress!

Of course Miss Jang let me enter but how did Hyeon Sik Hyung entered? I mean, Miss Jang knows me so she trusts me! (She is a friend of my mum who takes care of the girl in the dorm but she never saw me in the dorm before. I never entered in this dorm). Acutally Miss Jang doesn’t give people the chance to enter in the dorm… especially boys! So to enter in this dorm, Miss Jang must know you or must have already seen you a lot of time in order to trust you! If I follow those facts…it means that… Hyeon Sik came a lot of time here? He stayed with Min Yeon… in her room??? Alone?????

 

-Miss Jang!

-Ne Daniel-ahh!

-I’m here to see Min Yeon do you know her?

-Ah yeah! She came with a boy earlier. Why did you come to see her? She didn’t look fine at all actually! But to say the truth I’m surprise to see her with friends! I never see her usualy! Early in the morning she leaves for her morning job and she used to come late at night after her night job! She looks so busy…and unsociable! When did you meet her?

-Wait! You never see her? Does it mean that she never came with someone else before?

-I said it Daniel-ahh she seemed unsociable to me! So are you going to answ

-Thanks Miss Jang for all those information!

-Ah… You’re welcome… I will come to visit your mum soon; don’t forget to tell her arasseo?

-Ne Miss Jang!

 

I ran into her room. Miss Jang also gave me the number of her room.

I was kinda happy to know that Hyeon Sik didn’t come here before but my heart was hurt… A morning job?

My mum always said to me that Miss Jang comes very very early in the morning to check the girls… but Min Yeon’s job is even earlier?

She must be tired…

 

I knocked the door and heard a small “the door is open”.

I opened the door and saw her small room… She is sure a perfect girl! With her life condition and her jobs, she is always strong!

-Thanks for coming and taking care of her…

-I’m fine! I’m not a baby anymore!

Arrggghh Min Yeon is back!!!  

-Min Yeon-ahh you don’t want to see me? Ahh I’m hurt! I faked to have a heart attack

Min Yeon sat in her bed with a huge cut pout… I couldn’t help smiling!

Hyeon Sik laughed loudly, holds my shoulders, and then he whispered in my ear:

-She didn’t talk about what happen! If she wants to be fine she must talk about it and don’t hide her feelings! Do you understand?

I nodded

- I’m thankful to you because I’m sure that you will take care of her… I don’t know why, but I trust you more than this L.Joe bastard! Thanks a lot!

He turned to Min Yeon:

-I’m living! The manager wants you to rest!

-I will! But I don’t need a nurse! I’m not going to escape or to do something wrong to myself if you’re worried about it! I’m not insane!

I sighed

-Who said that you are insane? I just feel the need to stay with you! Is it bad? I just want to support you! And I will not leave until you talk about your feelings!

-What? her eyes widened My feelings? Who cares?

-I care! I replied immediately

-So do I! finished Hyeon Sik Look,I will be glad to continue this discussion but I really have to go! I’m really sorry but I count on you Niel! Take some rest Min Yeon-ahh! 

She nodded coldly.

When Hyeon Sik left the room, I sat on a chair and I noticed her eyes… They changed! They are not sad anymore but it’s worth! They look upset and dark!

 

We stayed here without talking!

She went to the bathroom a lot of time. I guess it’s a girl's problem! Anyway, after few hours, she finally fell in sleep on her bed.

Slowly, my eyes became heavy… I was beginning sleep… Well if I sleep for few minutes it’s not going to hurt someone, right?

 

 

“Don’t leave me…”

“WHY”

“I hate you”

“Min Yeon where are you? Where…”

 

-MIN YEON!!!

I woke up! I was panting!

It was a nightmare!!!!!

I sighed in relieve!

I looked at the unfamiliar room and remembered where I was!

Min Yeon’s room…

 

I look for Min Yeon… Suddenly my heart beat crazily… with fear!

-Min Yeon! Where are you???

She wasn’t on her bed!

I ran to the bathroom but it was empty!

I looked everywhere with nervousness but couldn’t find her!!!

I even looked under the bed!!!!

-Where are you? My voice cracked

I took my phone with shacking hands and prayed for her to be safe!

I called her but heard in the same room her ringtone!

DAMN! I threw away my phone!

I was supposed to take care of her, to protect her!

I walked everywhere in the room and suddenly my eyes noticed a paper on the desk…

I took it carefully and read it:

“If you wake up before I come, don’t worry! I’m not insane! I just have something to do! Don’t disturb Hyeon Sik sunbae for that and don’t look for me! I will be back before you could noticed it “

What is it supposed to mean?

 

“PS: Don’t stress! Don’t panic! Just stay still and take some rest. Arasseo?”

 

I fell on her bed… Don’t go to him… I’m begging you!

 

 

 

Min Yeon’s POV

 

I was walking without thinking…

This time finally came… I will finally learn everything…Lee Byunghyun!

 

Only one sentence was in my mind:

''Seeing is not the same as knowing. And we must know for certain before we act.'' 

 

Maybe, I said maybe, there is still a chance for us… If not, if everything was a lie… Don’t think that I will forgive what you done to me Lee Byunghyun! 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

25 chapter??? I wasn't supposed to write a lot but it turned like that! Are you enjoying this story?

How was this chapter? ^^' 

(sorry for spelling mistakes!) ^^' LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3

Thanks for your support subscribers and silent readers<3<3<3 

 Anyway I'm soooooo happy!!!!   B1A4 and BOYFRIEND 's COMEBACK!!!! Did you watch it? IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I was fangirling all the week!!!! <3 

 

Sooooo cute<3<3 

 <3<3<3                          (gifs don't belong to me ^^')