Can I leave you?

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

The same night, I talked with a girl in my dorm who needed a job. She accepted to take the job immediately without hesitating! I felt so relief for my boss!

The next morning, before going to school, I took her to the place where I worked for more than 1 year and told my boss that she will replace me. He wasn’t angry, just a little bit sad to never see again Niel.

 

I’m sad too because I’m not going to see him again… I hurt him; I can’t stay any longer with him! I want him to be happy with his friends…But I also want to stay with him…

Why did I accept my feelings for him too late? Why did I trust the wrong person?

 

I was walking with those sad thoughts in mind.

I entered the classroom and automatically looked for Niel but he wasn’t here… Late again?!

I sat on my chair and like other days I was waiting for the teacher.

Since I’ve talked to my classmates, they didn’t gossip around me! I was glad to be ignoring again!

 

I sighed. I have to talk with the principal… that means face him… Oww…

I put my head on the cold table.

I think that I can sleep a little bit while waiting for the teacher…

-Hum hum…

(…)

-HUM HUM!

(…)

-YAHH Min Yeon Noona!

I started with surprise on my chair.

I rubbed my eyes and saw 6 boys surrounding me! I rubbed my eyes again and saw them again! It wasn’t a dream!

-What are you doing here? I whispered because I didn’t want others to notice their presence… I was too stupid!

Who couldn’t notice 6 flower boys! 6 amongst the most handsome, rich and powerful in this school and in this country!

Aishh! Gossips are going to begin again! I was fine with only Niel around!

-CAP Oppa, can you explain what’s happening right now?

-Actually Min Yeon-ah, WE need an explanation!

-Boys! Said a soft voice behind them

They turned and we saw the Math teacher who was smiling.

-I must begin my class. Can’t you wait the end of the class? Or maybe I can come later if you want? She said with an unusual soft voice.

I was stunned! She wasn’t joking! She was being serious! If the boys said it, she would quit the class with pleasure!

-Oh Aniyo! We’re leaving with one of your student… you don’t care, don’t you? Said Chunji

-Aigoo! Why would I care? Please take her! Today’s class isn’t interesting anyway.

-What??? I half shouted

Is she my real teacher???

-Miss Lee! Don’t interrupt the class and quit the class already! The teacher scolded me

My eyes widened

-We’re leaving now… said Niel

Before leaving the classroom I could see L.Joe who was coming closer to the teacher and whispered something to her, fortunately, I heard it: -You didn’t have to scold her for that. Be careful next time…

My eyes widened but before he could notice me I turned and bumped into Niel.

-Did you hear it? I asked to Niel

He grabbed my wrist and walked quickly to reach the rest of the members who were already far.

-Don’t worry about that, she hadn’t the right to scold you! I f I had enough power; I would say it before L.Joe could.

He let go of my wrist and clenched on his own fists.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to take his hand… So I just do it!

He looked at me surprise but turned my face and looked somewhere else.

-I don’t like the way that you take me off the classroom and the way you’re “protecting me”!

 

Then we arrived to the council room follow by L.Joe.

When I saw L.Joe’s questioning glares, I let Niel’s hand and sat on a chair waiting for an explanation.

-So, what’s the matter? Something happened?!

-I don’t know. Replied  Chunji Those two (he pointed at L.Joe and Niel) said that a stranger “kidnapped” you… They tried to help you but you just willingly follow the stranger?

-Kidnapped? Willingly? Seriously?

I looked at Niel.

-It was a misunderstanding!

L.Joe gave him questioning glares.

-It was not what you were saying yesterday! You were so worried for her!

Niel looked straight in my eyes.  I quickly turned my head in order to avoid his eyes.

-I was! He admitted. But after that, I went to see Hyeon Sik Hyung.

I felt a hand on my shoulder… I couldn’t avoid his eyes any longer.

-Don’t worry! He said to me. Hyeon Sik Hyung explained everything to me… I hope that you’re fine now?

I nodded shyly.

I wasn’t angry towards my sunbae. Actually I was thankful because I always need Niel’s help even if I don’t say it out loud.

-Can somebody explain to us what’s happening???

I avoided again Niel’s eyes and looked back at Chunji.

-It was my brother!

-WHAT? Suddenly hissed L.Joe  So why did you look so scared?

-I… I didn’t expect him to come early! I hid things from him…

I looked at my hands ashamed again.

-He found out so everything is fine now!

-Are you really fine? Asked Changjo worriedly

I nodded.

-Ok then! Is that all? Asked Ricky

I nodded

-Take care of yourself Min Yeon! said CAP. It’s not safe around so I’m glad that you have your brother with you but…just take care!

I nodded again and muttered thanks.

-Okay then let’s go back to class! Grinned ChangJo

-Ahh! And don’t ever do that again! I said with a threatening voice. If you want to talk to me, you have to wait the next time!

-Okay M’am! They said in the same time which made me giggled.

-We were just worry! Added Niel

At the same time I heard the door opened and closed… It was L.Joe who left the room.

CAP sighed.

-Let’s go. Niel said to me

-Ah yeah, but before, I have something to do…

-What? Now?

-Yeah, I will take advantage of the fact that I’m free and that the class is not interesting…

-For what? asked CAP worryingly

-Oww I just have to see the principal! That’s all!  

-Ok then see you!

CAP, ChangJo, Chunji and Ricky left the room but Niel stayed.

-Why aren’t you leaving?

-I can’t come with you this time too? 

-No you can’t…

-Oh sorry, I know that I’m a burden to you but…I just can’t help it! I’m going to wait here because if I’m going back to class the teacher will think that you’re skipping her class…

I nodded, hid the tears that where rolling down on my cheeks and left him…alone.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for spelling mistakes~ 

Boring chapter isn't it?

Sorry~ :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/6totsubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8aLYCEu0mY&feature=share

<3<3<3

Merry Christmas~