First Kiss

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

Another day of school! I was used to that know and I was happier than yesterday because I was going to spend a day with Niel! He was so nice with me!!!

He had something that was different from the others but I couldn’t tell what!

I laughed to myself and my eyes widened… My heart was hurting…

I was walking in the corridor when I saw a thing that I was also used to see, not every morning but usually since my first day in this school, a thing that I forgot when he finally talked to me… A thing that I shouldn’t forget!

I saw her… and L.Joe! She was hugging him tightly! My heart beats stop!

Lee Byunghun’s ex-girlfriend… They always seemed so close! Even if they were separated… they were still closed childhood friends!

I felt a little bit jealous.Wake up Min Yeon! He can't love you...never...it's just impossible! So I decided this morning that I will forget him… and avoid him… even if we are going to meet every day after school! I must wake up and understand that he will never feel have the same feelings towards me. If I don’t do that, I will be hurt more than I already am…

I walked quickly to my first class and tried to hide my face while I walked next to them. He didn’t notice me… I sighed when I was finaly in class, expected to see this smiling face… But in class I didn’t see Niel!

I wondered if he was alright! Yesterday he seemed confuse and bother about something!

-Everyone sit down!!! Said the teacher

Maybe he was late!?

I was alone and tried my best to be concentrate during all the first hour.

 

 

-The class is finish! Your math teacher isn’t here today BUT you must stay at school! Don’t disturb other class and pupil and stay calm!

All my classmates were excited and they were discussing about what they should do for this free time.

What should I do? Ahhh yes! I must study for the Korean test!

I walked in the corridor and I looked for a calm place for 10 minutes but I suddenly hear laugh and I saw L.Joe and his ex-girlfriend appeared happily in the other side of the corridor. I could clearly see them…

-Yah!! Say it! L.Joe said with a big smile

-I’m not going to tell you Byunghun-ah wait a little! She replied childish

I was hidden next to the stairs now and saw them go… My heart was hurting so much!

 L.Joe and his ex-girlfriend seemed close and happy together…but he smiled just once at me!

 

Yeah… Min Yeon you’re going to do it!? You’re going to forget him!!!

 

But still… Why is it so hard??? Aishhhh I’m supposed to be smart, right? So I am able to forget him blindfold, right?

I sighed and came out of my hiding place.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and we fell on the ground but it didn’t hurt! I just felt a strange feeling…

My eyes widened! I couldn’t say a word! My mouth… I mean my lips… and those soft lips…

My heart was suddenly beating crazily!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I was shocked but when I finally realize the situation I stood up quickly!

I bowed:

-So-Sorry… I…didn’t mean…! I said while I bowed again

I didn’t hear any response so I looked up at this person… and saw a familiar face…

 

My eyes grown bigger!

 

My… first kiss… was stolen by… him! 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm so so so so so sorry for the late!!!! I'm not used to school yet! I feel like in holydays so it's hard to work! It's why I couldn't update later!

Jeongmal mianhamnida~~~*bowed*

Soory if there are any spelling mistakes!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! :D

PLEASE READ, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!! <3<3

=_= *jjik jjik* 

Thanks for all your support subscribers! Saranghae<3<3

 

Oh and I just noticed that I put nothing for our Sungyeollie birthday, right?  

I didn't forget but I just didn't put something for him! ^^' Mianhae~~

Owwwww it was one month ago but still I want to show my love for him!!!! <3<3

Our choding Yeol saranghae!!!!<3<3   

 

                                                            

But you're Y YEOL too !!!! :D

                  

And still soooooooo FUNNY~~

           

There is so much thing to say about you~~~~ But one last thing....

SARANGHAE 

(gifs don't belongs to me~~)