I'm sorry for being in love with you

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

 

Days have passed and everything happened like Niel said.

L.Joe and Hae Woo didn’t say a word about their relationship. They stayed discreet.

 

I was lost because L.Joe never loved me but still he hid his relationship with Hae Woo. Why did he do that?

 

“L.Joe is a but he is not going to do anything to hurt your feelings…more. So he will not talk about your break up until you want it!”

 

I didn’t trust his words, days ago, so I just admitted that I have lost L.Joe to everyone!

 Why? Because everyone became curious about the fact that I avoided and ignored L.Joe for days.

Back then, gossips were unbearable to me!

 

----------------------------

5 days ago

 

-Guys! Whispered “discretely” a girl for everyone to hear. Don’t you think that something is wrong with this “Ljoe Oppa and Min Yeon” couple? They avoid each other every time!

-Don’t tell me that… “Mumbled” another girl

-I knew it! Shouted someone else I was sure that this Min Yeon wasn’t a good girl for our L.Joe Oppa! She looks so mean, she probably hurt our Oppa!

-Owww this BAD GIRL, chincha!

I closed my eyes and calmly stood up. I slowly walked and stood next to those “classmates”.

-Have you a problem with me? I asked with my, now, usual monotonic voice.

They laughed.

-Are you seriously talking to us? Asked a boy holding his girlfriend’s hand

-I am! Actually I shouldn’t talk with swine like you but I’m a little bit curious about your life: Don’t you have anything to do? The entire thing that you are doing all day along is to talk about things that are NOT related to you! I pity you a lot! But actually you’re wrong: I’m not a mean person! Look, I’m being nice with you because I talk to you even though you don’t deserve it! And I’m going to be nicer now because I’m going to tell the thing that you all want to know… Lee Byunghyun and I broke up! Are you satisfied now?

They looked stunned.

They always thought that, because I was too shy or because I ignored their comments, I’m weak.

But I’m not weak; on the contrary I might be stronger than them! Unfortunately this place, those students… everything had changed me.

I turned my back and sat on my chair, still waiting the teacher. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand, I looked at this person…It was Niel who was sitting next to me.

When did he enter the classroom?

And then, he smiled to me:

-You did great Min Yeon-ahh!

----------------------------------------------------

 

Niel was following me everywhere. It was bothering me at first but slowly, I noticed that he was acting strangely with Teen Top’s members, he was like angry towards them… I should ask him why even if I can guess why he is behaving like that, especial towards L.Joe.

 

Since Niel and I are that close, our routine at school is: sit next to each other, lunch together away from others, go to school together, go to the after school class with Teen Top’s members and then Niel come with me to the coffee shop but he promised me to never come to my morning job again. During all those activities, we rarely talk.

 

Niel changed a lot during these past days… I think that it’s the thing that is hurting me the most now… I changed him, like L.Joe did to me.

Our routine is becoming more silent, every day a little bit more! He is always wearing this heart-broken expression on his face because of me but I can’t help my behavior towards him!

At first I was so sure about Niel’s lies….but… now, I’m wondering about it! I’m not sure anymore… my heart is telling me to trust him and I think that it’s why I’m doing for days! I’m regretting all my thoughts about him, all my behaviors!

Is it too late now?

My cold behavior towards him startled him a lot. The only thing that he could do was to stand silently next to me.

I changed him… Plus, it may be because of me that he is avoiding his best friends…

All my mind was recover by guilt! How could I even be able to think that he was a bad boy? That he could hurt me?

Actually he was healing me!

His presence always made me feel comfortable but now, I feel it more! 

I wanted to tell him about that but I was so cold with him that it will be strange to talk to him like nothing happen ‘cause something clearly happened!

If I tell him that for a long moment, I had doubts about our friendship and his words, I just can’t imagine how much he will be hurt!

I clearly don’t want to hurt him more!

I’m going to do the thing that I can do the best… I just have to wait a little more…

 

-Min Yeon! whispered Niel while shaking me softly. Wake up, we must go to the council room… they are probably waiting for us!

I opened my eyes slowly. We were in an empty classroom. We were waiting for less than 1 hour before going to the council room to give lesson to Teen Top’s members.

 

When I saw Niel’s face, I couldn’t help a smile drawing on my face.

I mentally slapped myself. Don’t behave weirdly Min Yeon!

-Did… did you just smile? He suddenly asked, surprisingly happy

My eyes widened… He saw it!

-N-no! Of course I didn’t! You’re dreaming Niel-sshi!

My voice was harsh, more than what I wanted.

My words made his smile disappear again!

My hands just naturally seem to go into a clenched in order to hide my breaking heart and to hold back my tears.

I quickly left the room but like every time that it happened, Niel silently followed me. I felt relieve that he did so.

 

We entered the council room. Boys were already studying.

I sighed:

-Hi! I’m glad to see that you’re working hard. I said with a monotonic voice

My eyes met L.Joe’s for 2 seconds.

 

I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.

-We need to talk… whispered Niel into my ear

I could feel his breath in my neck. My heart was beating crazily.

I had already forgotten about L.Joe’s glares…

 

And that’s how days ago, thanks to a similar situation ; I learned that Niel really healed me… He made me fall harder for himself… more than before, when I was trying to fight my feelings for him.

 

 

Sorry for hurting you Niel…but… I think that’s the only way that I found to let you go and live like you used to live… before you met me!

 

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for spelling mistakes~

First : THANKS TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! I love comment (long, short, medium)<3<3<3<3

Second: I'm in winter holiday so I'm going to finish this story in maybe 4-5 chapters! 

Third: The next chapter will be update in 2 hours! :D

Tell me if you enjoyed this little chapter~

And yeah, Min Yeon loves Niel since the kiss but she is hidding it... I don't know if it was enough clear, mianhae~ ^^'  

What will happen? What is idea about? I hope you remember the promise she did to herself when her brother will come to Seoul. XD It's an important point! :D

I LOVE YOU ALL AND JEONGMAL GOMAWO~ 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3