The decision I've made

I will be fine no matter what!

 

 

“If they aren’t graduated this year this school and entire student will suffer! So please, you have no choice!”

“…”

“I will give you a present if they succeed. You’ll have a special grant, I know that you live so far away from your family and you have nobody that helps you! I’m the principle so I must help my students, and also protect them...”

 

It’s been 1year since I moved to Seoul and it’s the first time that he spoke to me!

 Daebak! What kind of principal says such things?

 

Why…why do I have to accept it? Why in the hell I’m so stupid and suicidal?

A groan left my mouth and I looked back at all the work left!

I was an ordinary student but my life wasn’t that simple! I used to work at a coffee shop, of course not near my school, because I lived alone since I moved from Gwangju (Jeolla Province) and I needed to pay the rent of my little room in a dorm and also my school fee! So many things to think about but no time and no money! I guess I was just desperate when the principle made this offer… I ‘m sure it’s that! I have no time to think about how handsome they were in the corridor of the school at that moment.

I sighed loudly then I shook my head and heard a groan…that’s not mine!

I turned my head and saw the manager who looked at me… No way! He had look at me during the whole time I was groaning and shaking my head like a crazy girl… Did I talk loud too?

-Sorry…

I bowed to apology even more and it work! Yeahhhh I’m gonna keep my work at this shop!!!

I took another cup and washed it.

-MinYeon-sshi!

I felt a sweet breath in my neck and turned back immediately.

-Ah Hyeon Sik-sshi mianhae!

He was recover from water and lather! Fortunately he wore a apron!

The manager sighed at me and went back to make some coffee for customers.

-I’m really sorry sunbaenim!!

I bowed for the second time

-You sure apologies a lot Min Yeon-ahh. Now that the manager leaves I can call you that way right?

I shook my head and he smiled at me with a huge smile like he always did before.

-Ah yeah sorry… I scared you but it’s your turn to take care of customers… I will finish that…

He pointed at the mountains of cup.

-Thank you!

I bowed again and his smile grow even more.

-Sunbae your smile is contagious!

-I know but I wonder if you awkwardness is contagious too!

I didn’t understand why he said that suddenly and his laughs became bigger.

-The manager keeps on looking at you because of that! You should go…NOW!

He pushed me out of the kitchen and laughed even more at my reaction! This friend of mine loves teasing me a lot!

I went in front of the checkout and waited for customers to order or pay. Then I heard a ring that told me that a customer gets in the shop.

I bowed respectably at the new customer…and then when I lifted my head I saw in front of me a pink hair boy that looked at me with wide eyes…

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my first chapter!

Did you love it? please comment because I love comments!!!

I will upload soon^^

 

What will happen? 

I know you guys understand what she have to do for help those kingkas, right?

I say Fighting!!! <3