Another Trouble Made By Taeyang

Secret Marriage

 

  Hyoyeon is now walking on the corridor because she’s looking on the gym of the SSU but she couldn’t find where it is.And she just go to the old bulding..she noticed that students never come by there alone but she have to.Then,she felt someone following her so,she bravely walks as fast as she could.Then,when she turn right..that was a wrong move because she wouldn’t pass by—it was a wall.

“Whoah!It seems you’ve done a wrong move..Kim Hyoyeon..”,a strange guy said at her back and she even heard the laugh of the two guys.

“Who the hell are you!?”,as Hyo bravely turned around,then,she saw two guys—who looks so scary,she guessed they were a bad guys as he looks to her.

The boy on the front smiled devishly,”Hush!We will not hurt you..”,he devishly said.

“Don’t you ever try to get near on me..”,she warned.

“What if I do?”,he said and he paced while grinning.

“Yah!”,she shouts as she throws the books she’s holding to and she walks back.

“This girl!.”,the boys shouts,”..If you can give your body to an oldman..why don’t you give it to something fresh like me..?”,he said while grinning.

“ert!”,she shouts and she feels the wall on her back.

“Right!Shout as you want..they will never hear you!”,he laughs and he quickly grab her arms and he tried to kiss her.

“Her blouse!”,the other boy shouts happily.

“Help!”,she shouts while crying . She don’t know what to do ‘ she just shooking her head and her feet kicking to them.But her energy is not enough to fight on those two jerks.

And someone quickly punched the other boy.It fell on the ground.

“Yah!”,the boy shouts.

Hyo saw Onew,”Ji-Jinki..”,she whispered while crying.

Because of the anger he felt Onew punched the other boy with all his energy.And he even kicked the other boy.

“Who commanded this!?”,he asks.

The two boys didn’t answer,they both holding their jaws.

“I said who the hell to the two of you commanded this!!!?”,he shouts but this time it’s more louder and that makes her startled even the two boys.

“Tae-Taeyang..”,they both answered and they ran as fast as they could.

“Damn!”,Onew whispered.

When he turn to her right,he saw Hyo crying silently.He quickly take off his coat and give it to her.He quickly hugged her.

“Ji-Jinki..”,she said while sobbing.

“Hush!”,Onew said and he let Hyo cried on her shoulder.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Taeyang’s POV|

 

   “What!?”,he tapped the table on his front as the two boys he commanded earlier to scare that Kim Hyoyeon.”I told to you..that just scare her not to her..Stupid!!”,he shouts as he throws the crumpled papers to them.

“W-We did..but Onew quickly i-interrupted us..”,the boy answered.

Taeyang straightened his back as he heard the name of Onew,”Onew??”,he frowned.

The two nodded.

And a quickly bad idea came to his mind.He devishly smiled.

“You two can go now..”,he said.

The two boys walks outside.

“But why Onew have really cares for her??”,he wonderly asks.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

   “Yah..Noona..”,Mason said.He can’t now breathe clearly because of his noona Hyo whose hugging him so tight.

“Hmm..?”,Hyo answered while she’s keep on position—her both eyes closed and hugging him so tight.

“Somethings wrong?”,he asks.

Hyo opened her eyes as she heard he asks that question,”N-Nothing..”,she answered.

“But why you were like this?Hugging me so tight??..It makes me can’t breathe clearly..”,he said.

Hyo sighed secretly,”I just miss you..Kim Mason..”,she said.

“Owss?”,Mason asks.

Hyo softly laughs,Mason is really an intelligent boy,”You don’t want..And I want to sleep on your side tonight..”,she said then she sat up,”..Okay,if you don’t want to—“

Mason quickly hugged her and laughed,”I’m just kidding noona..”,he said,”..If you have a problem..I’m just here noona..”,he offered.

Hyo smiled,”Okay,Mr.Kim..It’s time to bed now..because you should wake up so early for school..”,she said.

“Goodnight noona!”,he said as he kissed her on her cheeks.

“Goodnight..”,and she kissed him on his forehead.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|SSU|

 

   “Hyo!”.

Hyoyeon turned around as she heard the voice of Eunjung whose running towards to her.

“Yo-You..shouldn’t enter there..”,Eunjung said exhaustedly.

They were now on the front of Class-A room.

Hyo’s forehead created knots,”Why?”,she asks.

“Be-Because…because..”,Eunjung can’t say to her directly even her eyes can’t look to her.

“Because of what?”,she asks.Then,she noticed the other students passing by whose actually looking to her from head to toe.

What is it this time?,she asks on herself.

Hyo quickly look to Eunjung,”Somethings wrong Ham Eunjung..?”,she asks,”..And I am involved here again..”,she said.

Eunjung nodded,”But you s—“

Hyo softly laughs,”Not that bastard Taeyang can knock down someone like Kim Hyoyeon..”,she bravely said as she holds the doorknob.

And she saw her other classmates looking to her while gossiping.

“The ert!”,she heard someone said.

“Hyoyeon..”,Eunjung said as she grabs her arm.

“I can handle this..Trust me..”,she bravely said and walks towars to her seat.She saw again their vandalism and now they added more.

“A babymaker to get a lot of money..”   “You should go to hell!”   “You have a really thick face to be here on us..”  “DirtyHyo!!” etc..

“Ohhh!Disgusting..”,Hyomin said as she go to her front.

Hyo smirked.

“Where’s the perfume?”,she said.

“You should pour that to her..”,Soyeon said.

“Oh yeah!We should..”,as Hyomin opening the bottle,”..Because you’re not belong on us..you’re such a gold digger!!”,she said and she pours the perfume on her table.

Eunjung covered to her surprised.

The other students are happily watching them.

“Poor you..maybe your parents can’t provide all your needs now so,you’re targeting Mr.Yong and even Yoseob and Onew!”,Hyomin said.

“What did you say!?”,Hyo asks as she stand up.When she heard about her parents she can’t help the anger filled her heart.

Hyomin slightly feel the fear because how Hyoyeon look to her,”I-I just repeat what Taeyang said earlier..”,she said.

Hyo smirked.Then,she quickly get the perfume on Hyomin’s hand.Hyomin surprised to what she’d done.

Hyo walks towards at Elites’ Private Room where the five boys are going if they have the vacant.She swear that great Taeyang is happily on there.

 

*                 *              *                             *                               *                             *

 

|Private Room|

 

   Taeyang,Seungri,Yoseob and Kris are happily playing cards.

“Uno!”,Taeyang shouts.”..I won!”,he said.

“Aish!”,Kris throws the cards on the table.

“Why this man is so happy?”,Seungri asked whispered to Yoseob.

Yoseob shrugged his shoulders but he wonderly why too.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae!”,Onew shouts as he walks in to the room and quickly grabs Taeyang on his collar to stand up.

Seungri,Kris and Yoseob surprised to what Onew doing,they even noticed the anger on his eyes.

“What!?”,Taeyang asks surprisingly.

“I told to you to stop playing with her on your nonsense game!!”,Onew angrily shouts.He will punch him but he heard Hyo’s voice.

“Lee Jinki!”,Hyoyeon shouts.

They all turned to the door and they saw Hyoyeon standing there.

What the hell is this now?,Yoseob curiously thought while Seungri and Kris gave an eyed-contact to each other.

She knew Onew?,Taeyang amazingly thought.

Hyoyeon bravely walks towards to them,she looked at Onew,”Don’t force yourself too much on him..he’s not worth it at all..”,she said.

Yoseob smiled even Seungri and Kris..

Onew let go of him,Taeyang smirked to what he’ve heard,”What did you say?”,he asks.

Hyo noticed the juice on the table,she quickly get it and pours it to Taeyang face.

Seungri and Kris quickly stand up when they saw it,Yoseob smile widely while Taeyang shocked to what she’d done.

“Are you crazy!?”,Taeyang shouts.

=========================================================================================================================

Mianhae for not updating >.<

I am quite busy and now I just update as fast as I could .

So,here's my 4 chapters for all of you 

And I'm going to update after 3 days again :'>

Thanks for understandidng guys :**

I love all of you so much ^^

 

 

Comments and Subscriptions are

Pretty much FREE!:))

[Sorry for any mistakes]