Hyoyeon have no Choice !?

Secret Marriage

 

|CEO’s Office|

 

   Hyoyeon eyes went to the Mr.Yong office,it was simple but she thinks all the furnitures there was all class.The ceilings of it was white but there’s a lining color black,even some of his furniture was black,it was American style.

“I was surprised when my my secretary called me that you were here..”

She heard Mr.Yong voice on the door,she quickly looked to him as he stand up.

Mr.Yong go to his table,”So,what can I do for you?”,he asks to him smiling.

Hyoyeon go to his front and she looks to him,”I-I will…a-agree on the …secret..a-arranged m-marriage..”,she said stammering.

Mr.Yoon smiled widened and he lied his back on his swivel chair,”Oh!A very good decision you made!”,he said happily.

“But..T-There’s..one thing I want..”,she said.

“What is it?I will give it to my future daughter-in-law..”,he said smiling.

“I-I want.. you to pay Mason’s medical bills..you should involved it to my parents d—“

Mr.Yong interrupts her by his hand,”No,I will not allow it..Let’s ay that I will give it to you as Marriage gift,okay??”,he said happily.

Hyo just nods to him,”I will go now..”,she said and she walks away.

Mr.Yong smiled,”I know kthat this day will happen..”,he whispered and he called Mr.Lee,his personal secretary.

“Yes,Sir”,as Mr.Lee enters to his office.

“I want you to cancel my appointment in this afternoon..And call Dongbae..I will talk to him..”,he commanded.

“Yes,sir..”,Mr.Lee said and he walks outside.

Mr.Yong smiled.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Conference Room|

 

   “What!?”,Taeyang surprisingly asked when he heard to what he’ve father said to him.

At first,he was surprised when Mr.Lee called him earlier that his father wants to talk to him.It was a first time because his father is the one of the S.Korea’s powerful businessman—Yong Yoonshik.

But now he was feel anger.

Mr.Yong laughs,”You heard me so clear,youngman..”,he said.

Taeyang smirked,”Arranged Marriage??I don’t like it and besides the marriage things is not yetbon my bucket list—“

“But it’s settled when you were 9 years old..”,he said.

“I don’t care at all..And why do I have to marry this strange girl huh?”,Taeyang curiously asks.

Mr.Yong shrugged his shoulder,”She’s not the typical girl that you were always with…and you will meet her at 58th SSU’s Foundation Day..a 3 weeks from now”,he said.

“I don’t want to..This is nonsense..”,he said then he stand up.

“She’s pretty,brilliant,strong and smart,young man..”,Mr.Yong said that makes him stop,”..And for sure you will like her..And you should do this because you were my son—Yong Dongbae..”,he said.

Taeyang smirked and he walks outside.

Taeyang don’t know what to do, he sent a message to his friends.

 

I want to drink some beers.

Just go to Rakker Ages If you want to drink with me..

 

And he drove his car as fast as he could.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Rakker Ages RestoBar|

 

   Onew,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris are now watching Taeyang because when they were just came,they saw that Taeyang drink 5 bottles of beers,they amazingly looked to him.

And now he’s bottom’s up the 7th beer.

He gets the bottle again on his front.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae!”,Onew interrupts and get the bottle of beer from him,”What the hell is your problem and you’re drunken yourself to death..?”,he asks.

Taeyang smirked,”B-Because..I’m Yong Yoonshik’s son!”,he said drunkly.

“What!?”,the three asks.

“You know my father right??”,Taeyang asks.

“Ofcourse!”,Yoseob answered,”We’re all friends since our kindergarten,how can we not know your father..”,he said.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae..Your already drunk!”,Seungri said.

“I’m not!”,he said,”..I don’t like what I have to now..i know all of you either..but we can’t say no to them because they were our parents’..tsk!”,he said and he gets the bottle from Onew.

“Aish!Yah!Yah!Yah!”,Onew said and he interrupts him again.

The three just looks to each other and shook their heads.

Then,Taeyang smiled widely and he get closer his face to Onew,”What about you Lee Jinki..You want to get married to the girl that we’re talking last night?”,he asks.

“Ofcourse!How should I don’t if that’s I like her so much!”,Onew said.

“What will you gonna do?If your parents don’t like her..?”,Taeyang asks.

“I will fight for her..that’s the love I knew..”,Onew said.

“What if your parents abandoned you and they even get your cards,what you will gonna do..?”,Taeyang asks again.

“As long as I’m with her I’m happy..”,then Onew noticed that why Taeyang asking him such a questions,”..Yah!Yah!Yong Dongbae!?What the hell you’re asking huh?”,he amazingly asks.

Taeyang smirked,”Love??”,he asks and drinks his beer.

“You know the two of you are damn crazy!”,Kris said.

“As long as I’m with her I’m happy..”Yoseob repeated what Onew have said.

“Yah!”,Onew throws the chips on him.

They all laughed.

“But Yong Dongbae what exactly is your problem??”,Kris asks.

“It’s a matter of…death and life..”,he said.

The four left more curious.

========================================================================================================================

 

 

|South Seoul University|

 

   [Advertising TV]

 

       Yong Yoonshik’s son,Yong Dongbae is getting married??

Whose the lucky girl??

 

Onew,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris are looked to each other as they’ve seen the advertising tv of the university.

“So,this is the problem that he’s drunken himself to death last night??”,Onew asks.

“But why so sudden??”,Kris asks.

Yoseob just smiled,”I think I want to meet the girl..”,he said.

And the three looks to him.

“Don’t be such a player when it comes to her..Yang Yoseob!”,Seungri said as he patts his shoulder.

“Why?I’m just curious..hello?”,he said and they laughs.

“Lee Jinki,Yang Yoseob,Seungri and Yixing..what the hell the four of you doing here??”.

Mrs.Yu asks on their backs.

The four turned to her,smiling widely.

“Is it your class starts now?..and looks the messed that you were giving here..”,she said.

And the four went their eyes around.

They all saw the girl students looking to them admirably.Some of them are on the classrooms but since they were there,they were on their classroom’s door and looking to them.

“Oppa!”,the other girl said to them.

“Well,Mrs.Yu..”,Yoseob said as he seizes his arms to her,”..I don’t think were the wrong here.We’re almost 3 years in this school,you should take it cool,because everyday are always like this..”,he said and walks first.

“Yah!Mr.Yang!”,Mrs.Yu shouts.

And the four ran as fast as they could whiule laughing so hard.

Seungri and Yoseob do high five.

 

*             *                    *                         *                          *

|Hyomin’s POV|

 

   “What!?”,she amazingly asks,when Narsha said to her what’s on the advertising tv.They were on their classroom.

“That’s the headline for today…”,Soyeon said.

“Aish!!Whose that damn girl??”,Hyomin irritably asked.

“They not yet said whose her but I think one of SSU’s girl student..”,Narsha said.

“Damn!”,Hyomin patted the teacher’s table,”I want to know who she is ..”,she said.

Soyeon and Narsha looked to each other.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

    Hyoyeon and Mason went home after the doctor said that he recovered faster for 2 days ago,but still he have a mild pneumonia.And as what Mr.Yong promised to her,he fully-paid Mason’s hospital bills.She feel relieved because atleast the man have his one word.

Then,someone knocks on their door.

“Noona,maybe it’s Jinki hyung..”,Mason said and he stand up to open the door.

“Noona!”,Mason called her again.

Hyo curiously walks to their living room.And she was surprised when she saw all the things that on the living room.

LED television,computer set,a set of dining table,living room set,oven toaster,a toys for Mason and school supplies,etc.

Then,she saw Mr.Lee entering on her house.

“Ms.Kim..Mr.Yong give all these things..”,he said.

“What!?”,Hyo surprisingly said,”..W-We don’t need these stuffs..you should go this back to him..and say my thank you..”,she said.

Mr.Lee shook his head,”We can’t because he will scold us to death..especially me..just accept it then”,he said and he get on the sofa a color pink uniform..and handed to her,”..Here’s you uniform..because tomorrow you should attend your classes everyday because you were now officially student of South Seoul University..”,he explained.

Hyo surprised even Mason on her side quickly looked to her,

“You said mister,South Seoul University??”,Mason asks surprisingly.

Mr.Lee nods.

“Noona!”,Mason shouts happily.

South Seoul University—the South Korea’s no.1 and finest school that Yong Corporation have a big share.Hyoyeon felt that she’s on cloud nine because that was her dream school.Before,they can’t afford because of it tuition is so expensive.But now,Mr.Yong give to her the opportunity to study again.

She accepted the uniform.

“And these are your cards,Mr.Yong named it to you.The allowances that he’s giving to you every month are there.So keep it safe…”,he said.

Hyo nodded as she accepted the cards.

“We will go now,Ms.Kim..”,and Mr.Lee walks outside.

“Noona,Who is Mr.Yong??”,he asks.

“A long story to tell,youngman..but we should sleep now..”,she said,”So,take a half bath..”.

Mason took a deep breath and followed her.

But Hyo decided to back some stuffs that they’ve brought here.She will go to Mr.Yong tomorrow.

She took a deep breath and locked the door.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|South Seoul University|

 

   Hyoyeon is now in the front of the university’s gate.She smiled,finally she can now study at this finest school of S.Korea.She knew that if she didn’t agree with Mr.Yong she can’t even enter to this school—she have a little bit thanks to him.

Then,Hyo walks in.She saw how so sophisticated and glamorous all of the students that studying on this school.They were have their cars and even bodyguards.

Her eyes went around the campus.It was so clean,the surroundings can be one of the S.Korea’s tourist attraction because how the infrastructure created perfectly.

She took a deep breath and get the pamphlet of the school,she have to find her classroom.And so,she walks as she reading the it.Then,she was shocks when one girl student bumped to her and she off her balance so,she fell on the floor.

“Ouch!My !”,Hyo said.She didn’t say sorry or even look back what happened to me??Aishh!,she said to herself.

She even noticed that many girls was running.

Then,she try to stand up but her looks hurt badly.

“Aish!”,she said and she tried again but someone handed his hand to her.She looks the hand and the face of its owner.

She saw a baby-face man,smiling so wide to her.

“Come~”,he said but his smiled still there.

She accepted it.Then,she noticed all the girl looking to them—then she’s halfted surprised to what she’s seeing to their eyes—its like some jealous.

Then,she noticed when the man didn’t release her hand.

She pulled it softly.

“Oh!”,he laughs,”I’m sorry to what I’ve done..”,he said.

Hyo nods,”Thanks..”,she said.

“By the way,I’m Yoseob,Yang Yoseob..at your service younglady..”,he said as he handed his hand again.

She will say her name but the bell rangs—it interrupted.She abruptly thought her classroom.

“I should go now..Thanks again..”,and she walks as fast as she could.

Then,Yoseob looked back and watched as she walks away,”She’s new here..I can feel it!”,she said then smiled as he holds his lips.And he walks towards his room.

“Hi,Yoseob oppa!”,the girl students he’s passed by greeted him.

He just smiled to her.

The girl shrieked.

He’d smiled get even wide.

 

*                            *                                *                                    *                             

 

|Class-A Room|

 

   Hyoyeon is now in front of her classroom,she took a deep breath and she walks in.She feel relieved because their teacher was late,she walks towards to the chair on the back.She even noticed that the students are looking to her.She just ignore them,she sat on the chair at the back.

She just looked to her desk and her cellphone abruptly rings.Good thing that they were not on the class,it was embarrassing when her cellphone rings when its lecturing time.

She quickly find her cellphone.Then,her attention caught because almost of her girl classmates are hurriedly back to their chair.

“They were now there!”,one of the girl student excitedly said.

She frowned.

Then,her eyes both widened when she saw the man on the center of the 5 entering their classroom.He was the rude man that she accidentally bumped in two in oneday,3 days ago.

She quickly hide her face to her bag on the table.

“Aish!To all university in this country??Why here??”,she whispered.

She don’t know what to do,she even forgot her cellphone was ringing.

 

*                      *                 *                                           *                                            

 

Taeyang noticed the girl whose sitting on the back,because she was like hiding or something and her cellphone ringing.

Yoseob noticed her,he smiled widely and he walks towards to her.

Onew surprised because he recognizes whose the girl.

All the girl students are looking to Yoseob but Hyomin’s eyes still on Taeyang.

“Hey,Miss..Your cellphone keep ringing..”,he said to her.

Hyo bite her lips,Damn!,she thought.She just off her cellphone,”Thanks..”,she answered but on the same position.

“Why the five of you are still standing??”,they heard a man’s voice with an authority.

“We’re sorry,sir..”,the boy on her front said and go sat on her right side.

Mr.Hwang noticed the blonde girl at the back,”I see that your new classmate is now here..Miss you can now introduce yourself in front..”,he said.

I’m dead!,Hyo’s mind shouts.

=========================================================================================================================

This is it ! :D

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]