Hyoyeon and Her dad.. :')

Secret Marriage

|Hyoyeon's POV|

     She's now putting first some first aid at Onew's face.

She can't help her tears falling down as she putting it.Guilty feeling slowly striking her

Poor him.He has too many bruises because of Taeyang punches.

This is all you fault,Kim Hyoyeon!If you didn't go here.Onew will not become like this.

She's going to put an aid on his right eye when Onew hold her hand and opened his eyes.

"Tell me..what happened??".He asked as he wiped her tears fell using his thumb.

Hyoyeon wiped her tears.As she looked on the basin on their front with face towel and warm water on it.She gets the face towel."That's nothing..".She lied.

She heard he smirked."You are not still good at lying.".He commented."Now,tell me.".

She knew Onew.He'll not going to stop until she finally said what the hell happened to her.

She heavily sighed and looked to him."My dad is alive..".She started.

Onew eyes turned confused.

"I know..".She croaked."This is really disbelief but I saw him on the pictures with Taeyang.Happy and contented...".

"You mean...".His forehead created knots.

Hyoyeon nods as she wipes the tear fell down."Isn't it funny??That my husband knew all along that my dad was still alive.Knowing that he knew how I misses him??Knowing that how Mason wants to saw our dad??Knowing that I will be the happiest girl on earth if he tell to me that my dad is still alive??.".She laughs fakely."Maybe,if I open that Hyomin gifted to me on our wedding day?Maybe,I am now together with my dad and Mason on a far away from Taeyang and Mr.Yong.And maybe,if I know this much early,this is not hurt as much as like this.".She said while sobbing.

"All your words that you told to Taeyang a while ago..were not true right??".He didn't controlled himself to asked it.

Hyoyeon shyly nods."I'm sorry,Jinki.".She said as she looked to him.

Onew's side of lips twisted."He's stupid!A real one.".He commented."But why did you do that??".

"It's just..that...that I don't wanna talk nor to see him for now.".She answered.

He sighed as he stood up."It's late now Hyo.You should take a rest.I can take care of myself now.".He said as he went inside of his room.

Hyoyeon sighed as she go inside of the next room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Taeyang's POV|

    He's now infront of his dad hospital room.Thank God,he's still alive.

As he angrily went outside,he parked his car not so long distance at the building where Onew's condo at.To ease the pain his feeling a while ago until now.

After a more than an hour,as he assured he can drive to go at Gyeongcheon hospital.He drove away.

It was like some one stabbing his heart with a knife.He can't breathe clearly as she heard those words of Hyoyeon.

 

 

     "That's the truth Taeyang!".Hyoyeon cut off what he's going to say."I didn't love you and it will never be.Your just a toy for me.Your right about the money thingy.Yes!That's the only thing I need from you.The power and the fame!Because I'm sick for being a damsel in distress!I'm sick together with you on the same house!That's all Yong Dongbae!That's all!".She longingly said."And now get out!!!".Hyoyeon's voice echoed to her mind.

 

Taeyang hardly closed his eyes.

Why he's there??

Something on his mind commanded him to went on Onew's condo,because he is Hyoyeon's bestfriend that he knew he'll going to tell something.

But the scene that he saw awhile ago risen a mix emotions of anger,hatred and jealous at the same time,that's why he didn't controlled himself to punched him.As if his eyes only saw darkness.

He opened his eyes palpitating..as if he's just done running a million miles away.

He just sighed and opened the door.

"Taeyang??".

"What happened to you??".

"Trouble??".

Taeyang looked on his front.He saw the three-Yoseob,Kris and Seungri--looking to him with widen eyes and wondering at the same time.

He'd just sat on the sofa there.And looked to his dad."How's my dad??".He asked because he doesn't want to talk what happened earlier.

"Ahhm...He's fine now.It's just that the effect of the medicines that the doctor gave a while ago.".Yoseob explained.

"How did you three know were here?/".He asked again.

"Mr.Kim..called us.".Seungri answered.

"But he can't reached Onew.Maybe,his cellphone was off.".Kris added.

As taeyang heard Onew's name.A anger risen again inside of him.He gritted his teeth as he hold his fist.

Yoseob noticed it.He shook his head."Tell me..".He started."You two fought physically??".

Three of them looked to him surprisingly especially Kris and Seungri,then the two turned again to Taeyang as they heard he smirked.

"He's having a secret affair..with Hyoyeon.".He said with blank expression.

The three gasped to what the've heard.

"What??!".Yoseob asked disbelief.

"I know you heard me..so I'm not going to repeat it.".Taeyang said coldly.

"But we knew Onew..".Kris trying to defend Onew's side."He'll not going to mess other relationship for his sake.".

"But he did.".Taeyang said with gritted teeth.He's controlling his anger.

"Hyoyeon too.".Yoseob said as he shook his head."Subsconciously,she's not that type of woman.".He defended Hyo.

"Plus,we heard her confession to you.".Seungri added.

Taeyang smirked."If you all heard what the hell she'd say to me..?You three will going to say that she can won a best actress awards.".He said coldly.

He stood up."I'll be back after an hour.".He said."I'd just want some beer to fall asleep tonight.".He said as he went outside.

"Something is wrong..".Yoseob said.

"There is.".Kris agreed.

Seungri dighed as he looked on the ceiling."Taeyang was really in love to Hyoyeon..".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Alice's POV|

   Next morning,Hyoyeon and Onew was now getting head in Gyeongcheon where the address wwritted on the piece of paper together with the pictures that she saw yesterday on the box.

Onew said a while ago that.it's one of the rest houses of Yong's family.

She sighed.She's now looking on the window.She saw the beautiful sea side.The sea was color blue and sparkling at the same time because of sun rays.

She doesn't know what to feel right now.It was mix emotions of hanker,fear,excitement and at the same time happy because finally,after 2 long years he can now see her dad alive.

She knew she saw her dad yesterday and now she can no clearly see his face soon.

Onew parks the car in the front of a big Villa house of the Yong's family.

She went her eyes around the place.It was so quiet and so clam.She can clearly breathe in the fresh air when blowing,the birds singing and the calm waving of the sea on their side.

"Are you ready Hyo?".Onew asked her.

She looked to him.And nodded.

"Hyoyeon?Youngmaster Onew??".

They both confusedly looked on their front when they heard it.

They saw Mr.Kim--Mr.Yong's secretary.

You mean??.Then,Hyoyeon gasped."Where's my dad??".

She saw Mr.Kim shocks to she asked.

"I will going to asked this again Mr.Kim.".Hyoyeon said in a angry tone."Where's my dad??".

"Ahh...hhmm..ehrr..this..way..".Mr.Kim said stammering as he walks first.

She didn't bother to looked around the place because now she only wanted to see his dad.

To ask if he's okay...

To ask why he didn't come back to them...

To ask if he's sttill know them..

To ask if he's still care for them..

To ask if he's still love them...

They were now on the garden of the villa,she saw the man on the bench.Looking on the wide sea.

She looked to Onew.

Onew just nods."Go on..".He said."I will wait you up in here.".

She slowly walks towards to him until she reached him.

"D-Dad??".Hyoyeon calls him stammering because she knew any minute a tears will fall down to her cheeks.

The guy looked to him.As if trying to recognized who she is.

OhGod!He's dad lost weight.His chubby face,become thinner,his eyes become deepen and he has pale skin.

"Yes??".He asked.

A tear fall down as she heard it."Didn't you recognized me,did you??".

The guy frowned then turned  his sight on the sea side again.

"He has an Alzheimer disease Hyoyeon.His blood cancer cured 3 months from now.".Mr.Kim explined.

Oh!That's why.But she has this feeling that her dad will recognized her.

She wiped her tears."Dad??It's me Hyoyeon..".She said."Your one and only princess...".She added.

Because it's the nickname that only her dad called her.

Her dad looked to her."H-Hyo..yeon??".He asked as her dad cupped her face.

She didn't controlled her tears and nodded.She can't uttered a word.

"My princess!".Her dad exclaimed as she hugged her.

Hyoyeon hugs him back..tighly.

God!How she misses her dad...

How she wishes everyday that her dad and mom are still alive...

How she loves them..

And now,she's totally happy.

This day is one of the happiest day of her life.

Her dad released her and wiped her tears as he cupped her face again."I missed you,my princess..".

"I missed you too,dad.".She answered as she hugs him again.

Mason will become very happy if he finds this out.

Mason,dad will be with us since today..

She happily thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Onew's POV|

    He's now happy for Hyoyeon because finally after all these 2 years long..Subconciously,her dad was alive.

That she,Mason and their dad will be happy to live together again in only one roof.

And he knew there's a reason why Taeyang hide this from Hyoyeon.

 

And that's the thing he knew he can help her.

 

To know what is it and why.

 

And to Hyoyeon and Taeyang will be together ...again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated ;)

 

Thanks again everyone :*

Time check:04:30 AM! HAHA .

 

I'm sleepy =_____=.