Poor Hyoyeon.Taeyang To The Rescue

Secret Marriage

 

|Outside of Ancient Forest|
 
       "If all of you working hard!Hyoyeon is now here!".Taeyang angrily shouts.
"Sir,we all working hard but the rain was so heavy plus the wind breeze was so cold.I can't go my rescuers there and look for her to death".The head rescuers explained.
"No!You should do that!".
"Dongbae,calm yourself".Kahi worriedly said.
"I can't stay here and wait for them".Taeyang said sharply."If these guys don't want to go in there,I can do it by all myself!".And he quickly grabbed the flashlight to one of rescuers there.
"Taeyang!".Kahi shouted.
The four followed him.
The rescuers shocked to what they're doing."Let's go!".As the head shouts.
*                                          *                                           *                                            *
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon is now freezing to death.She tried herself to stand up,she successfully done it but it was hurt so bad.She tried to walk.Her tears fell and fell--because she was hurt,cold and scared.She was silently praying that someone looking for her.She felt the tiredness of all she's doing,she sat leaning on the tree.She was palpitating and shivering because of the coldness.
She closed her eyes hardly because she felt her crumps aching so bad.
Then suddenly,she heard someone shouting her name.
"Hyoyeon!Hyoyeon!".
"Taeyang..".She whispered."Help!".As she waving her flashlight."Please..".She said tiredly.
*                                         *                                     *                                       *
|Taeyang's POV|
 
     Taeyang just keep walking and shouting Hyoyeon's name as he's looking for her.He doesn't no how far he's walking,he just want to see Hyoyeon safely.
"Hyoyeon!Hyoyeon!".
"Help!"
He freezed us he heard it."Hyoyeon..".When he looked to his left he saw the light of flashlight waving.He quickly go to it hoping that it was Hyoyeon.
Then,when he looked at the back of the tree,he saw Hyoyeon whose both her eyes were closed.
She quickly go to her.
"Hyoyeon!".As Taeyang shaking her to back her senses.And hugged her.
"T-Taeyang..".She whispered tiredly.
"Let's go.".Taeyang help her to stand up and they walks but in not so distance Taeyang didn't notice the stone on the side.It was wet  and shiny because of non-stop rainfall.Hyoyeon accidentally step on it and slipped as she let go of Taeyang's hand and she fell on the peak.
"Hyoyeon!".Taeyang shouts.
Hyoyeon roll over on the ground and her head bump on the rock there.The only thing she saw was full of darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Done updating :).
I will going to update tomorrow ^^.
Sorry again if I waited all of you ^^.
 
Don't forget to drop all your comments :)).
I really wanted to know what's all in your minds :">
Thanks everyone :*
[Sorry for any mistakes :D]